H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Mhhm..yup! Possible for a manip! *snags pic* I'll take care of it. Promise! :D

But of course! H can't be in two places at once. Blast it that Hagen chap. He really is such a sore-eye. I most certainly understand what you're getting at about the thumb in a picture. :p

The Best Defense is one of my fave DuCaine episode. Mainly because of some scenes that just scream "Lo-lo-lo-lo-looove!" :D

No worries Emerald. All's well :).Hopefully, I'll be back with the manip pic. :devil: Hmmm....

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Yay!! :D That would be so cool!! Thank you, Casper, it'll make my week!! :)

Definitly The Best Defense has to be a fave S2 episode, the interactions, the looks, the smiles... I LOVE IT!!
    I love it, I love it, I love it, love it, love it!!
    Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it!!
    :lol: :D

I'm doing it again, aren't I? I'm getting carried away!!
    Going to be calm now!! :p

Here are some lyrics. If they've been posted before, apologies, but they remind me of H and Cal at this moment in time, especially with the next few weeks, and "our beacon of light" for DuCaine. Still keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes, and my legs and my eyes and my arms crossed!! Hope that helps!! :lol:

Never Had a Dream Come True - S Club 7

Everybody's got something
    They had to leave behind
    One regret from yesterday
    That just seems to grow with time

There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
    How it could be now or might have been (or might have been)
    All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

I never had a dream come true
    'Til the day that I found you
    Even though, I pretend that I've moved on
    You'll always be my baby
    I never found the words to say (never found the words to say)
    You're the one I think about each day (the one I think about each day)
    And I know no matter where life takes me to
    A part of me will always be with you

Ooooooohh yeah

Somewhere in my memory
    I've lost all sense of time
    And tomorrow can never be
    'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind

How it should be now or might have been (might have been)
    All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

You'll always be my baby
    A part of me will always be

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
    Yes you will, say you will, you know you will, oh baby
    You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget

Because love is a strange and funny thing (and funny thing)
    No matter how I try and try I just can't say good-bye
    No, no, no, no

You'll always be my baby
    A part of me will always be

A part of me will always be with you

Ooooooohh

See you soon!!
    :)

3. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

heya

im new here and i just think that horatio and calleigh are made for each other!! i mean its rly very obvious!!!
    i hope there will be more h/c moments in season 5... there was barly any in any of the season4 episods ive seen.... were only up to nailed i think!!
    does anyone know where i can get screencaps for season 5?
    i rly rly rly wanna see what horatio's like with calleigh in the second episode!!

4. EmeraldEyes06

Welcome to the thread, webbyshadow!! :D Good to see another DuCainer onboard!! You can call me Emerald!! Looking forward to posting with you!! :) CSIsManiac is around as well, expect a nice welcome!!

To answer your question, there aren't any caps available of Season 5 at the moment, but there are some really great promo pics at this site:

Modern Day Gallery

Check it out, pics are awesome!! Enjoy!!

See you all tomorrow!!

5. webbyshadow

thanks!!!

OMG horatio looks rly woried!!! i hope he actually asks her if she ok..not just stands there and puts on his sunglasses!! although i do love his sunglasses!!!
    i wish the screen caps would come out soon!!!

calleigh looks rly pretty when shes wet!!! and has anyone noticed that shes still got her makeup on?!!! god if i drove into a canal all my makeup would be gone!!! hell even if i go in the rain it gets smudge and thats with water proof mascara!!! i should rly ask her where she gets it from!!

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Welcome to the DuCaine thread Webbyshadow! Yes indeed, very nice to have another DuCainer around :D.

I'm only on for a short while and will certainly post pictures later. What I have is a dialougue from 'Urban Hellraiser'. It's not accurate. Actually, it's based entirely on my memory of the dialougue :lol:. But this really caught my attention:

Peter Elliot - Security of Finance guy. He comes to the lab when the cases has money involved and he's also there to see Calleigh. :rolleyes:

Peter: So..I see that you've met Monica (Monica, his fiancee).
    Cal: Yeah..I have. She's a nice girl.
    Peter: The reason why I ask you out was because I wanted to tell you..
    Cal: Oh, you didn't have to. I'm happy for you. *smiles*
    Peter: It's just that..... I was so into you Cal. But then Hagen asked me to back off.
    Cal: John Hagen? He said that? (can't believe it because she wanted it to be Horatio instead)
    Peter: Yeah...I didn't know what else to do.
    Cal: John...he was laboring on misconceptions. (because she only loves H but Hagen took it the wrong way)
    Peter: You weren't....
    Cal: No. *NO WAY! Why would I be with Hagen! Ugh!*
    Peter: I should have asked you..
    Cal: Yeah..*but it really wouldn't have made any difference. I would have said 'No' and said 'It's actually Horatio, not Hagen".*
    Peter: Are you mad?
    Cal: No....I mean yes! *Man! I'm lousy at covering up! Omg! He's seeing rigth through me! Run away!!!!*

:lol: Wahaha! I really wanted it to go that way. At least, I want her to think that way. Hope you guys ahve been entertained. I gotta be off but I'll be back. :D

7. webbyshadow

haha i love that!!! weve just seen urban hell raisers of here.. i like it alot.... which are the best h/c moments in season 4? there havn't rly been any yet i dnt think.... oh yeah there was the one where horatio and calleigh were toching hands.. i was OMG OMG OMG!!! i started jumpin up and down and my mum thouhgt i was crazy.... she just dsnt understand....

8. EmeraldEyes06

LOL!! :lol: That was great Casp!! Once again, Hagen interferes in Calleigh's life... I hate the *bleep*!! :eek: But I'm sure at the back of her mind, she DOES wish it was Horatio protecting her. At least Horatio looks out for her best interests, not HIS own best interests!! Geez.. Hagen gets me so steamed!! :mad: Won't dwell on it, the dialogue cheered me up!! :D

Glad you liked the pics, webbyshadow, but just a quick tip, if you want to discuss episodes that haven't aired yet, best head over to the Spoiler thread, 'cos some people wanna stay spoiler-free!! But I know what you mean, Calleigh looks pretty all the time, even soaking wet!! :) I'll say no more on that. ;) Water-proof mascara that's ACTUALLY waterproof... now that's something I NEED to find!! lol :lol:

I'll drop in again tomorrow or Tuesday. Hope the episode goes well on Monday!! Please please please please PLEASE!!!

Well... in Season 1, there were moments in:
    Golden Parachute
    Wet Foot, Dry Foot
    Camp Fear
    Just One Kiss
    Kill Zone
    Broken
    Evidence of Things Unseen
    Dispo Day
    Double Cap
    Tinder Box

In S2:
    Blood Brothers
    Dead Zone
    Death Grip
    The Best Defense
    Complications
    I'm a bit hazy on S2, so could someone help out?? And if I left anything out of S1. My memory's not too good!!

In S3:
    Lost Son
    After the Fall
    Under the Influence??

Any corrections??

In S4:
    48 Hours to Life
    Under Suspicion
    Shock

Hope that's everything, make any changes to that list, 'cos I hope I got the main ones!! Hope that helps, webbyshadow!!

See you again!!

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Heyhey! Singapore! Yeah, I'm a Singaporean too. Hehe! Good to have a fellow Asian in here. Oh and call me Casper. I guess I'll call you Webby :). Hope that's okay.

Yeah...I'll check into that list soon Emerald :). I'm gonna be breaking my fast soon :) so no time now heh...

Here here...I've manipulated two pictures today and whoa! That's an accomplishment even by my standards. :D Here they are...one from 'Body Count' that I promised to manip for dearest Emerald. And another one...which..hehe..which I just HAD to manip! :lol: :devil:

Body Count

Ooh..you can see the red hair...and you have no idea how tough it is to find a shot of the back of Horatio's hair! *puuuffsss* :lol:

and....

That little scene...

Ahahahah! I couldn't help it. Hope you guys like 'em. :lol:

10. webbyshadow

hey emerald !of course u can call me webby! im not acutally asian, im british, but i live in singapore cause of my dads job.. its so cool though !!!! i loved the pics !!! wish they were like that in the first place though!!!

11. EmeraldEyes06

O...M...G!!!!!! You are an absolute angel!!! Casper, thank you so much!! *big hug* They are amazing!! I have never had an image manipulated for me, this is wonderful!! :D :) Oh wow, I'm gushing!! The second one is so powerful!! And the Body Count pic is PERFECT!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D
    And you're right webby, they SHOULD have been like that in the first place!! lol :lol:

Gotta fly, be back very soon!! Casp, those images HAVE to bring in more people. Great job!! *massive applause* :) :D

Good luck with the new ep. tomorrow!! BRING BACK THE DUCAINE LOVE!!!

Goodnight!!

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hehe..You're most welcome Emerald *hugs back :D. I really just had too much time on my hands and well, seeing both your reaction today makes it all worth it :). I'd really like to try and manip more pictures but it'll take time. Hehe...it's pretty addictive and seeing H anc Cal together just makes it even better! :lol:

Oh Webby, my bad. Hehe..but so I see and it dosen't surprise me. We really do attract many outsiders to come and work here. Well, at least we are in the same location :p.

13. webbyshadow

yeah i LOVE singapore!!! its well better than england! ( sorry for all the english people but i just speak the truth!!! hell im british and im dissing my country!!)

oohh i cant wait for tomo!!! will you guys tell me what happens? i rly cant wait!!! im so excited and im not even gonna get to see it!!!

14. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Hey my fellow DuCainers...I'm back again! :D
    Maybe not as frequent as before though(coz of work and real life) but back I'm sure. I'm glad to see this thread still alive, thanks to all of you who kept it going.

So.......wassup???? :cool:

15. EmeraldEyes06

Hi zippy!! Good to see you!! :) We need more people back!! COME BACK!!

Nothing much up, other than waiting for the new S5 eppie tonite so I can read reviews tomorrow!! Can't wait!! :D And I can sympathise with the whole work keeping me from posting, school has been piling work on me, WHY??!! :eek:

To keep the morale up, here are some "Broken" images:

Working on the crime scene... Cal: *If I could just get next to him...*
    Cal: *Here's my chance!!* "Oooh, look at that shoe-print!"
    H: It's a beauty... *Just like you...* Cal: *Yes!!!*

Tee-hee, I love that ep!!

Hey webby, there are some caps of "Rio" available at David Caruso's fansite. Here's the link:

David Caruso Online

There you go, also has some great promo pics. Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.