Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, Adam has quite a few fans in the forum, so I went looking for a thread about him. :D I found one that had a poll about whether he should become a main cast member, but not one about the character and actor.

So here we go, a thread for Adam Ross, played by AJ Buckley. Because, you know, lab geeks really can be hot. ;)

Lab Geek:
    [​IMG]

Hot:
    [​IMG]

:lol:

Here's a link to his IMDB profile.

So, what do you guys like about this Irish-born cutie? Did you like the character of Adam first, or have you liked AJ for a while? Have you seen him in anything other than CSI:NY? Maybe you caught one of his many guest-roles on tv shows, or one of his movie rolls?

Or, you know, maybe you just think he's adorable. :p

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Oh, I love Adam! He's so cute. I've never seen AJ in other projects, but I do love him on CSI:NY. (obviously...)

And you know, geeks are the hottest. :p

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i have seen him briefly in In Enemy Hands with the gorgeous Carmine.. but i think he looks better in the lab :D lol
    and i prefer him with out so much beard :lol: he looks a lot younger n cuter that way ;)

4. Rutta

Rutta Victim

I also saw him in Enemy Hands... and in that episode of Without a Trace. Yeah he´s cute :)

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, I refer to his facial hair in "People With Money" as the 'fat beard.' :lol: He's so gorgeous, and that beard is just hurting him. :lol:

But I adore Adam's character. He's a bit quirky and nerdy, but he's totally capable. And, you know, he's the guy the CSIs go to when they've got a tricky puzzle to piece together. ;)

I've seen the episode of CSI with AJ in it, but I don't really remember him. Haven't seen "In Enemy Hands" yet, but I want to. I'd like to see him in some different stuff to get a good idea of his acting range. :)

6. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Oh finally an Adam Thread!!! And the lovely pic of Faylinn avvie...ah...lovely...

Me too, saw AJ in Enemy Hands, and I'm sure somewhere else, but don't remember...

I love Adam, he's so sweet and funny! LOL

7. Rutta

Rutta Victim

He was kind of sweet in "People With Money" when he was talking to Danny and Hawkes and offered to help them, even though it would take forever to call all those people (don´t actually remember who he was offering to call, but Danny said it was around 500 phonenumbers) Hehe, and Adam´s like "it´s really not a problem"

8. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I saw him in Vegas, and the X-Files. He has one of those faces that makes me go..."now where have I seen him before?!"

I never knew he was in Kingdom Hearts II though. That's just...insanely cool.

9. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I've seen him in Without A Trace and Enemy Hands, but my favorite is him on CSI NY -- c'mon, that bit where he and Mac are talking about the nightclub, and he goes, "...I like shrimp." Yeah, it was over. He's a bit fuzzy this season, but I thought he looked GREAT in Season Two, and I think the beard is kinda cute.

Yeesh, sorry about the rant. I just really like him ( duh? ). It's cuz he's kind of like a teddy bear, but the sexiest teddy bear I've ever seen.

10. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I played only Kingdom Hearts, not the second game... :(

Uh, and if they make the videogame of CSI:NY...I hope Adam would be lab guy!!! :rolleyes:

11. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Yay for an Adam thread! Lab geeks can be cute.... I married one after all :)

12. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I've only seen him in NY. :tear: I would like to see him in other projects, though.

13. feenx

feenx Coroner

YAY!!! Geeks rule [​IMG] i love Adam!!! Those pics are so yummy.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I've only seen him on NY, but yes, AJ is adorable! :D

15. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I really want him to see this thread...I think it'd be a lot of fun to get his reaction, considering he's a "guest star/reoccuring role."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.