Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Welcome webbyshadow! :D

I can't see Calleigh with anyone else but Ryan either. Delko's too tall for her, and Horatio's just too...old. (eeew... sorry, but I just don't see it, so no offence to the people who ship the other 2). Plus Calleigh and Ryan just look too damn cute together. People would have to be blind to not see that they have more than enough chemistry between them. :p

2. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

yeah im a multishipper.....i ship danny/lindsay and ive jsut relised that i ship calleigh with every1... is that bad? hope not!!!

3. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

I started out a big shipper of Eric/Calleigh, but was slowly won over to Calleigh/Ryan.

I probably say this with all my ships, but I think the writers are playing with the possibility of Calleigh/Ryan.

Let's review, shall we?
    - In "Deviant," she asked him out for drinks.
    - In, uh, the episode where H & Marisol were getting married ("Shock"?), Ryan told her, "You're fantastic."
    - And now, in "Rio," he said, "You're looking very beautiful today."

I don't know about you, but I would blush and wonder a bit more if a male colleague said that to me.

I think Ryan's building up his courage slowly :D, buttering her up... I mean, she is his senior...

4. webbyshadow

OMG he said all those things!!! god wish they would hurry up with season 4 !!! i LOVED nailed though but calleigh didnt even go and see him.. i was disapointed then.. but i love the bit where calleigh showed him how to use the nail gun!!! that was cool

5. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Calleigh did go and see Ryan in nailed just we didnt see it she bet Eric to get the nail from Ryan eye. And i think i was good that we got to see Ryan and Alex gett very close as they never really had that moment, he's her boy now!!!

6. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Tears For you Calleigh Good Morning to all my CaRWashers

When you get caught in the rain with no where to run
    When you're distraught and in pain without anyone

when you keep crying out to be saved
    but nobody comes
    And you feel so far away
    That you just can't find your way home
    You can get there alone
    It's okay, what you say is

I can make it through the rain
    I can stand up once again on my own
    And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
    And everytime I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith
    And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

And if you keep falling down don't you dare give in
    You will arise safe and sound, so keep pressing on steadfastly
    And you'll find what you need to prevail
    What you say is

And I live one more day and I'll make it through the rain

And when the rain blows, as shadows grow close don't be afraid
    There's nothing you can't face
    And should they tell you you'll never pull through
    Don't hesitate, stand tall and say-ay-yeah-yeah-hey-ey

And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

And stand up once again
    And I live one more day
    And I can make it through the rain
    (Oh, yes you can)
    Ohh, You're gonna make it through the ... rain

7. webbyshadow

very true.. i thought that was rly sweet of alexx. love the song by the way!

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Nice songs. :)

I'm goint to watch Rio in a few hours (thaks to Nikki so far I've seen only THE CaRWash scene :D). I hope we'll see more in the future eps, I have a good feeling about this season (besides, nothing can be worse than S4, right?).
    And I really want to see what happens in Going Under (I've even written a spoiler fic about it)... They storyline is very promising.

9. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

*jumps in*
    Hey everybody, I'm back and still alive! I'm so glad to have time again to post s/th and to read all of your posts - and you posted a lot! :eek:
    So first: Nathalie, you stay here, will you? I guess sometimes we are all too obsessesd (if this is possible ;) ) with our CaRWash, so it happens easily to overlook s/b questions and statements by mistake.
    Second: great songs and CPOTD!! I love them!
    And a big welcome to all newbies here! Luna already offered the cookies, so enjoy! :D
    By the way: Luna, new ficcies?? Soooo fantastic, will leave in a moment to read them (and your's too, Kate ;) )
    Well, I have to keep on topic, so: after reading all the spoilers from 'Rio' and espacially from 'Going Under' I'm so excited! Too bad that we have to go through season 4 first, but when you all will keep me updated I'm sure I'll survive till season 5 :lol:
    Caderyn, you keep up my hope that the writers might have plans with Cal and Ryan, so wouldn't be it a good new mission to find some more of CaRWash-comments like Caderyn already pointed out? So we can proof that they are meant for each other and Ann Donahue has to bring them together - well, it's still CSI: evidence never lies! ;)

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Luna, I loved your fic :) I reviewed it.

Nice song Daft :)

Ive watched Rio so many times! :lol: I love their scene! It's too cute! Ryan totally checked her out before he said she was VERY beautiful :D

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

That is true and I've always thought about that. She had to have seen him when she got that nail, I'm sure. I would have rather seen Calleigh visit Ryan then some of the other scenes we got, Like H doing anything. But yeah I think she did visit with him, the TPTB just left us not knowing about it. They left it up to us to think how the visit went. So what does everyone think happened during calleigh's visit with him?
    I think he was still groggy from the pain killers and she sat next to his bed holding his hand and running her fingers through his hair, telling him he was going to be fine. Of course he tried to play it off cool and hide the pain and make some jokes about the whole incident. I don't know, I'm not having much of an imagination right now.

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

I think the scene would be something simple nothing to much, maybe hinting there reltionship is more than platonic(friendship) maybe they share a kiss, and the only reason he goes out with Boa is because he may have thought Calleigh had a reltionship with Peter Elliot not knowing off course that he was engaged to monica west. And that kiss could lead into more after he broke up with Nat like were he called her Fantastic.

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I snagged the idea from another forum, but it's sooo nice!
    Let's make a list of all the best CaRWash quotes, starting from Under The Influence. All the new ideas will be added in bold in a quotation box, so that we'll always have the full list. (Just remember that every post must contain at least three lines of pertinet discussion, or the mods will go nuts. ;))

Here's the start (I'll leave yo you all the rest of the work :lol:)

• 3x03: You're crazy, you know that?
      3x03: I'm glad everything turned out okay.
      3x05: You took my class?
      3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
      3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
      4x08: You. In the elevator. With me.
      4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
      4x16: You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?
      4x16: Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we had a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
      4x19: You'd do the same for me.
      4x23: You have plans later?
      4x23: You're fantastic.
      5x01: You look very beautiful.

14. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

those are lovely. of course then there's all the stuff we didn't see, because they did it in sercret. don't you remember when we stuffed them in the closet? how are they by the way? i haven't been able to check on them...too busy.

-x-liv

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I hope I did that right.. I wasnt sure what you meant by a bold quote box :lol: That was fun! I gotta go soon so I only added 3 more :) Oh and I cant remeber if Cal said gaitor bait, or gaitor baitor. Feel free to change it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.