New World Order: Conspiracy Theory ( & A Whole Lot More)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roka4csi, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

No I mean in the world, it's my personal opinion. He's very intelligent and very powerful, even Bush admitted it :lol:

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Powerful how, exactly?

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

He has the ability to move millions with one speech. And for the first time in the history of the Arab/israeli conflict, a group/army was able to defeat israel. His group did that.

4. BabaOReilly

I'm not sure I like the way he went about it though.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

The way he went about the war? I thought it was rather well calculated. WHat don't you like about it?

6. BabaOReilly

Well, the capture of the 2 Israeli soldiers that started the whole thing, of course. Starting wars is just not my idea of using your brain to its full capacity.

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

We really don't go out yelling our religion. We mostly keep it to ourselves (like most of things in our lives). Actually when I graduated and people were coming to our house and one man hugged me and said "God bless you" :eek: it freaked me out.

I know it's a way of saying, you hope your troops would be safe, but whens someone liek Bush says it in his speech many times, it starts to feel like it's "You will be ok, God is with you when fighting against those evil people and he gives us the victory" Wasn't my intentions to offend those who believe.

Another funny thing that in US church and state is strongly seperated. How come people accept president saying "God bless us" ?

You know Roka... perhaps I should stop talking myself as a Christian... I mean, I am member of a church but do I believe...? Not really. (cannot resign tho because then people in my town would look at me andmy family like I'd be the devil ..herself :p )

Actually...the start of Israel/Lebanon war... wasn't it releaved that US basicly promised that if any provoking from Lebanon's side comes, they (Israel) can attack to Lebanon and get USA's full support? SO this kidnapping of 2 soldiers was that provoking thing.

It doesn't make any sense otherwise.

8. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

First of all, israel had sent planes over Lebanon for a LONG time before the war, they had always been in Lebanese atmosphere spying on us. They had at one point sent special agents of the MOSSAD to assassinate Nasrallah, and they ended up assassinating several other Lebanese politicians (none of which were even Muslim). In other words, israel had never left Lebanon alone to begin with. We have prisoners in israel that they had refused to return to Lebanon. So this was the perfect opportunity to get them back, to bring our prisoners home. The funny thing is that everyone thinks that this war is all becuase of the abduction of these two soldiers, that was not the case. In several speeches during the war, Nasrallah first exposed an American/israeli plan that would have meant a surprise attack on Lebanon sometime around October/November. They had been planning it since 2000 and the plan was pretty much completed by 2004. Apparently, Nasrallah had obtained this information from inside sources (even israel is suspecting that he has spies in the israeli army). For israel to attack Lebanon during those months would mean that children would have been in school separated from their families. People would have been at work all over Lebanon. It would have been a bigger crisis than it was already.
    Another point is, if this was really about the 2 soldiers, why is it that within mere hours after the kidnapping, israel had declared war on Lebanon and had filled their war planes and gathered their soldiers? Within hours?? If it wasn't planned, they would have declared an attack and then taken some time to plan it out and organize it, get the tactics clear and prepare themselves for the attack. It would not be done within hours.
    Don't take my word for it, look at the many israelis and Jews worldwide that protested, claiming that if America wanted to figth the "terrorists" they should fight them themselves rather than put the israelis in danger. It was a war that America had wanted for a long time. They used the israelis to get what they wanted, and got out with nothing but the world pointing fingers at them and acknowledging that they were the real terrorists in this war. Not a slick move, Bush. He only got Nasrallah more supporters, and I doubt that it's what he had in mind in the first place ;) (If any of you had seen something they had put in the news, I think it was the 3rd day of the war - where Bush had a meeting with Blair or Rice and several other diplomats and he was giving a speech about the Leb-israeli war and he had apparantly forgotten that the microphone was still on and he turned his face and said something to Rice or Blair (can't remember who at the moment), and he had said something about Hezbollah that ended " f**kin hezbollah ". :lol: I just had to say that, he's really dumb isnt he :lol:).
    DaWacko, for your own safety don't leave your religion :lol:

9. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Historically, the theory of separation of church and state was introduced to prevent a government-imposed religion upon the people. Hypothetically speaking, a Catholic president could not mandate that the US become a Catholic state, a Presbyterian a Presbyterian state, a Baptist a Baptist state, etc.

However, this theory has been manipulated to remove religion from state institutions. For example, kids may not pray over their lunch in public school (even bowing their heads and silently praying is forbidden). Roka, I'm sure if you've ever attended a US public school, you must have been given some grief about engaging in religious practice while on school grounds. I never went to public school until I was in college; that was an eye-opener. In addition, the Ten Commandments have been removed from some courtrooms, though not all.

It's sort of a pick-and-choose, if you will. Plus, "God Bless America" is viewed by most as patriotic, not religious. Strange, I know. :)

10. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

PrettyEyes - I went to Public School for 3 years, but luckily (I'd say I was very blessed), I was treated very kindly and with alot of respect. I think that is what made me realize from an early age that the American public is not the reason for all the racism, that it was simply the government that gave Islam its "title" and the few that decided to believe it would react by harassing American Muslims. Overall, they were very respectful (they couldn't really tell I was Muslim unless they knew that my last name was a Muslim last name, it wasn't too obvious, and my first name isn't Muslim either.) But I mean during Ramadan they knew I was fasting so my teachers would ask the rest of the students to respect my feelings (and the other Muslims in class) and not eat in front of us or tease us or something. Other than that I was involved in everything like everyone else, played basketball, went to field trips... etc.
    But I always wondered why people are supposed to swear on the Bible in courtrooms. And also, why the president of the USA has to be Protestant (even though i Know that JFK was Catholic...). It doesn't seem so democratic that way.

11. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

Hi all,
    I've been busy and away for awhile, I know.
    Sorry about that.
    I must say to enter into a discussion on the N.W.O.
    is brain-exhausting, I have discussed this so many times with several people over the years, and have collected files, books, literature, information, you name it, and it has exhausted me.

I don't know if I can get into the huge nuts & bolts of it all for it is VAST. And does not begin with Bush. I will never discuss him or any other "pawns in the game" I will only try my best to lay a small grid-work if possible on the many tentacles that stretch way back into time and (only if time permitting, and my carpel tunnel syndrome doesn't kick in) to get into the NWO tentacles that stretch into medicine, religion, banking, technology, etc. etc. etc.

I can't go too far back, because nobody would believe me--trust me! It's still hard for me to grasp being able to go back to ancient time and discuss where the tentacles began. I read an excellent book on that, and paid a pretty penny for it as well. But it is too mind blowing to discuss here--so let's let the ancient days lie where they are--in the dust for the time being....

Whenever I begin to discuss the NWO I only discuss what I have learned in the writings, books, etc. I have, and never speculate, only do my best to lay out and try to reference what I say (or here put down in this thread.)

Starting with ADAM

A good place to begin for the modern NWO roots is at the University of Ingoldstadt in Bavaria where Prof. Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati May 1, 1776.

"In effect, he was the first utopian to think on a global scale, and he looked forward to the day his group would bring about the Novus Ordo Seclorum, sometimes called the New World Order. The Illuminati had five goals, including “(a) Abolition of monarchies and all ordered governments, (2) Abolition of private property and inheritances, (3) Abolition of patriotism and nationalism, (4) Abolition of family life and the institution of marriage, and the establishment of communal education of children. (5) Abolition of all religion.” By drawing upon Europe's “best and brightest,” Adam was confident that the order could attain its goals. He wrote, “The pupils are convinced that the Order will rule the world. Every member therefore becomes a ruler. We all think of ourselves as qualified to rule. It is therefore an alluring thought both to good and bad men. Therefore the Order will spread.”"
    Adam Weishaupt (Note: this is just one of many various sources you can read about Adam.)

A lot of conjecture on both sides of the Illuminati history have either scoffed at it being the basis for the NWO (it's modern roots) and have come close to calling it a fable even. While others have said it is the modern root to the NWO. Basically, it is true there was an Illuminati, and whether it is alive and well today is irrelvant what is relavant though is the founding 5 principals the Illuminati was founded on, and they survive today in the higher ranks (33rd degree and above) of Freemasonry. As Sonny and Cher would say: "And the beat goes on..."

The vital premise of the Illuminati --world domination--is alive and doing quite well ABOVE THE LINE of modern day freemasonry. The average Freemason generally as a rule of thumb knows nothing of this fact. And Roka has done good gathering from her on-line Wikapedia posting here that covers freemasonry.

To bridge the gap from Freemasonry and into the tentacles that stretch outward to other political NWO committees
    you can read much more than I can copy and paste here at this web site:

The Secret Order of the Illuminati - A Brief History of the Moriah and the Shadow Govt.

The site will cover:

The Illuminati and the Black Nobility
    Secret Societies
    The Bavarian Illuminati
    The Black Magicians
    The Anti-Christ
    The Bilderbergers
    The Trilateral Commission
    The Council on Foreign Relations
    The Committee of 300

Each is a very brief and only bare bones back-ground of course, but it's a "quickie" crash course" on as I keep calling it--the many tentacles that stretch around the world and choke civilization for global domination.

On the section concerning "The Anti-Christ" I have read much about "Maitreya" and I highly disagree (along with the author of this website) that Maitreya is the A.C. Of course we won't delve into this on this thread I hope! Too controversial! :rolleyes:

I have given you all only two URLs here, but the information contained in them is cross referenced to the information I have read in the past in books and the articles of the past I have read.

I will leave it at this for now, and hope I haven't stepped on any toes...I will do my best to check back now and then here, as my schedule permits...by the way, welcome to the New World Order, we, all of us, are already slaves under their authority globally, which I will write about later on. :(

I'll try to end each write-up I do here with a positive quote, for though the NWO will begin to look all encompassing as we delve deeper, it's best to see and remember the more evil man is, greater he will fall.

"Last, but by no means least, courage--moral courage, the courage of one's convictions, the courage to see things through. The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It's the age-old struggle--the roar of the crowd on one side and the voice of your conscience on the other."--General Douglas MacArthur
    (The General who wanted to route out all Communism in the Korean War; MacArthur reversed the dire military situation in the early months of the war with a brilliant amphibious assault behind North Korean lines at the Port of Inchon. Within weeks of this great triumph he approached the Chinese border, and Kim Il-Sung (Communist ruler in the North of Korea) had been in hiding in the depths of China, secretly gaining the support of Communist China on his side. MacArthur's push through Korea to the Chinese border triggered the entry of Mao's Communist Chinese, and as 1951 dawned, they faced what he called "an entirely new war." Although General Matthew B. Ridgway stabilized the military situation near the prewar boundary at the 38th parallel, MacArthur's months of public and private bickering with the U.S. President Harry Truman (Truman being part of the NWO) soon came to a head. On April 11, 1951, the President relieved General MacArthur, triggering a firestorm of protest over our strategy not only in Korea, but in the Cold War as a whole. The NWO stopped the great General in his tracks and allowed for Communism to flourish--north of the 38th parellel to this very day, and soon Chapter 2: North Korea and the Potential Nuclear War threat lies before us.
    All planned, all ready to go....)

12. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:) Desert so nice to have you back again.

The links you provided us with are very interesting, each one has many links within it as well, and one of them caught my eye. It's something Dr. Len Horowitz had spoken about on his site about birth-control.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5200

And this next one about the whole incident in the UK a couple of months ago, about the terrorists trying to blow up the airplanes with some form of liquid explosives. It's alot like what the Bush administration had done post-9/11, making people think there was some huge terror incident about to happen, just to facilitate what they are doing.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5189

And Desert what you said about it not being Bush's plan, i don't disagree with it, the man isn't smart enough to come up with something like that (as I'm sure you already know :lol:).

I had also heard about Maitreya, it's strange because many Christians think he is Christ, whereas the rest of them think he is the Anti-Christ. Some pictures depict him as a loving person like Jesus Christ, whereas in other pics, he looks like Satan himself! :eek:. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There was a Disney movie made in 2004 about the Freemasons, National Treasure. I found that rather shocking. DISNEY exposing the Freemasons?? :eek:

The most irritating part of trying to warn people about the NWO is that no one wants to hear it. And those that listen end up thinking it is a mere joke. It's kind of like tarot reading, and all that psychic junk... if they could really tell you your future, how and when you're going to die, would you really want to know? People fear learning about things like government corruption and what it leads to in the future. Can you blame them?

Looking forward to your next posts, Desert.

13. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

I´m back. As I´m something near to lazy:
    What topic are you talking about right now? :D

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

New World Order and the population control issue.

Oh yeah, and welcome back. :)

15. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Ah, the terror-anti-overpopulation thing.
    Thankies for the welcome b. ;)