Hawkes/Angell #1- On the wings of a angel

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vexus, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

well even though i haven't seen the episode i think Hawkes should get a girl and well i have nothing against her so why not! i'm aboard

2. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

I requested it, and the 'ship has been added to the list. :)

I was a little bored Thursday night and wrote a Hawkes/Angell ficlet whilst watching ER. Thank you to audrina for the beta. You can find it here at my LJ: Late Night. Comments are appreciated!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah they would wouldn't they Smi I totally think so too :D

Pink yay for a Wings ficcie already...I love it! I'll go read it right now! :lol:

Wow Pinks you totally have to continue that ficcie! Lol! :lol: I want more! It's like you gave us a taste and then ended it...good job! I liked it :D

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I liked these two on wednesday, he really seemed to enjoy her company... it was cute!

5. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

Thanks, Moriel! Hmm. Maybe I'll write a multi-chap Hawkes/Angell fic...

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

That was an awesome fic pinks! Great job!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

That was a great story! I'm seeing serious potential with them!

8. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Yay! Hawkes and Angell... I can get behind that.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone of some of the rules. I know this is a new ship but please follow the rules below.

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Please keep this in mind when posting. :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi CSIM! Lol, don't you just love having to remind us of this so often, lol! :lol: You're awesome! **huggles to our fab mod! :lol:**

Pinks I for one would LOVE a Wings multi-chap ficcie...so I say go for it, totally!

I'm curious anyone know how many eps Angell's character is signed on for...I mean is she pretty much gonna be a regular from now on? I sure hope so for Hawkes sake! ;) Hey here's a fun question for us new Wings shippy folk to consider...who do you think will show their interest first? Hawkes or Angell? I mean they'll flirt yeah...but who do you think will initiate anything first? I gotta say, I think it will be Angell, she just seems like the up-front...I see something I like so I'm going for it kinda girl...not that Hawkes isn't a go for what he wants type of guy...but he strikes as more the hang back and wait to see what happens kind of guy...so I see Angell just letting him know she's "interested"! :D
    Anyone else? :lol:

11. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I loved the interaction between these two on Wednesday. Angell has definatly become on of my favorite characters. She is a kick-ass detective. I hope she stays. I am definatly for this ship.

Thanks for the story pink.

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

it's cute. it's very cute. i like it alot, maybe i'll pop in every once and awhile, because this ship is interesting. Wings is a cool ship name too.

later.

-x-liv

13. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Did you guys know that Emmanuelle Vaugier has worked with Hill before in an episode of The Handler? Something that I found intresting.

Now for your enjoyment:

[​IMG]

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I love this new thread, ladies. It's awesome. I, along with many others, feel like it is definitely time for Hawkes to get some good lovin' and Angell seems like just the person to give it to him. She is smart, sassy, and sexy - a perfect match to the good doctor - witness her delivering a mild verbal smackdown to him and Danny on her first screen outing. Loved it.

It looks like Emmanuelle (sp?) is signed on for at least three episodes this season - she's going to be more of a recurring character than a series regular, so we will see her only periodically it seems. Personally I would love to see much more of her.

15. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Thanks for posting that pic. You found a good one. I was going to find a pic, but I couldn't find one that I thought worked well.

I just love new shipper couples!