Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome, you can leave this one, as long as its kept in mind in the future. :)

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say I was excited to see Louise Lombard made it into the opening credits. A well deserved congrats to a top notch actress. I am glad she is finally getting the acknowledgement for the fabulous job she does of portraying Det. Sofia Curtis.

Here is to a great start to Season Seven!

Viva Sofia!

======
    ~Edited: Just to correct the title~

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Lora!!! :) RC showed me the credits and Im so glad to see Louise Lombard in the credits. I love the Sofia clips they chose.

4. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

:D :D I'm so happy for Louise!!!! Now if she can get some much deserved screen time, as well!! Woo-hoo!! I thought the ep was good, and I loved that Sofia and Gris were working together (even if it was for a split second).
    Here's to a Sofiaful Season 7 :D :D

5. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I haven't seen the opening credits yet (forgot what day today is and the time), but if Louise made it as part of the main cast in the opening credits, a BIG KUDOS to her! Her character's awesome! I am more than happy to know now that she'll be one of the main characters in the series. Woo-hoo!

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I was also glad to see Louise in the main credits. She definately deserves it. Through the fifth season she became one of my favs on the show. I think she does an amazing job!

7. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I agree. I think the 'Sofia' character came out as a surprise hit to the audience. At first you wanted to hate her, but you can't really hate a somewhat quirky character as hers. And nice change of profession for 'Sofia' because she's more at home as a detective rather than a CSI, although she's a good CSI too. :)

8. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

Not the best pic taken for the credits, i was expecting better one for it but hey, at least LL is in the credits now. Thats the one of the very few things that interests me this season :D

9. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I think the clips featured in the opening sequence depicts Sofia's two profession: first she was a CSI then a Detective. -grins- Got a nice balance there, don't you think?

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I'll be honest, I didn't like Sofia in the beginning, but she really started to grow on me. And let me tell ya, I was thrilled to see her in the opening credits. It was about time another girl was on there anyway, lol.

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Congrats to LL. [​IMG]

I didn't get to watch this week and since it a two-part series I'm gonna skip the second half. I hate not knowing what happen in the first part.

--------------------
    [​IMG]

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*grooves* Louise in the credits, Louise in the credits.

And I love her humor! It makes the whole show just so great!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Sofia Curtis

First time here and I have to say that I love Sofia/Louise. She really is ace, though I dissaprove of the tension between her and Sara. Can anyone give me some insight as to why they seem to hate each other? (I'm relatively new to CSI- having only seen Grave Danger onwards!).

I thought Louise really shone in A Bullet Runs Through It. She was just incredible and I was really hoping she wasn't the guy who shot Officer Bell! Really felt for her!

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: Sofia Curtis

About your question: Sara and Sofia don't actually hate each other. They just have this strange tension that might orininate from the "flirting" or whatever it was between Sofia & Grissom and Sara being jealous. At least that's what I think the writers wanted to indicate.
    And then there's the way Sofia was brought into the team, she came from Ecklie and nobody really trusted her at first, so with Sara being generally cautious about others it was sort of a given that she wouldn't try to immideately bond with Sofia.
    BTW: There's a Sara/Sofia thread over in shipper central if you feel like discussing this further. It's originally about the possibilities of what else that tension could mean (It's a shipper thread after all) but I'm sure it's okay to voice observations on a platonic level between them too. Anything is welcomed as the thread is kinda slow at the moment ;)

15. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hi MikeW, a warm welcome to you.. :D as i've said before, we're happy that more and more people are seeing the "light" on what a great addition Louise is in CSI, she really does bring something different onscreen, don't ya think? ;) i looOOooVE "A Bullet Runs Through It" 'cause Louise/Sofia's real phenomenal in it! heck, i do think it's every Sofia fan's (and even non-Sofia fans) fave hehe. hey, maybe you wanna join us over the yahoogroup and lj community, just click over the links in my signature so you can be directed there. :)

about the tension between Sara and Sofia, i do have to agree with MiaCharlize that it is an all together different "tension" primarily because i'm a SaSsy fan lol :lol:

oh men, i do feel foolish now that i didn't know there's a SaSsy thread over here :( i looked before and thought it doesn't have one but i guess i was looking at the wrong places *toinkz* :confused: thanks MiaCharlize for the heads up! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.