Hawkes/Angell #1- On the wings of a angel

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vexus, Sep 22, 2006.

1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I saw some budding chemistry between these two.

If you felt the same way, stop by and drop a post. :)

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I like the idea of Hawkes having a 'flirting' romance.

I think his comment last night to Angell was priceless.

Thanks for starting this. We'll see how it goes.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vex, Aud Hiya! Heehee, like I need another ship :lol: But I think Hawkes needs a girl and I think he and Angell would be cute together...so here I am! :D Fun stuff! :D
    Somewhere I heard they're possibly supposed to be "starting something"...so yeah Aud we'll see what happens! :D

4. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I'm in!
    I also think that Hawkes should have a girl at this point, and Angell seems like a good candidate! I defenitely saw chemistry there. I hope to see more scenes between them soon!

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm in, too. I really hope Hawkes gets some love. He is hard working, smart, and cute. And I think they would look good together. ;) Here's hoping for the best!

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'm in as well. It's about time Hawkes got a love interest & I think he showed that he had a bit of a crush when he said that line about an angel getting/having her wings. She seems comfortable with him & I think they're two beautiful people who should be together :lol:.

7. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm definitely aboard this ship!

8. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

Oh I'm loving them and Angell as a character in general. It's about time Hawkes got some love... and more screen time. Can't wait to see where this goes.

For a shipper name maybe we could go with 'Wings' since both Angels and Hawks have wings- Liquid over at the Danny/LindsayChemBoards kind of came up with that and I think it really works; what do you think?

-Girlygirl

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I like Angell as long as they do pair her with Hawkes and not anyone else...lol :lol:...but she and Hawkes are really cute together though, yeah! :D

GirlyGirl Hi! :D I think "Wings" is a cute shippy name for them...and yeah it's very fitting! Works for me! :lol:
    So I checked on CSI screencaps and I couldn't find any pics of them together...did they have any that I missed?

10. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

I checked, too, and there weren't any scenes of them together (that I remember). There's always manips...

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Excellent thread. ;) I love Angell so far, and I could actually see her with either Hawkes or Danny, but I think I prefer Hawkes--just because the good doctor is in need of some loving, and my personal favorite ship takes care of Danny quite nicely. :lol: So Hawkes/Angell could easily be a secondary ship for me.

I haven't heard about them "starting something" as Moriel said, but it wouldn't surprise me in this ship-happy time in CSI-land. ;)

Angell seems like a pretty kick-ass chick, and Hawkes is more than capable of handling her, I think. ;) The premiere was lacking a substantial amount of interaction between these two because Hawkes seemed to be on lab detail while Danny and Angell did the cop-thing. :p But hopefully later episodes will remedy that. I'd love to see Hawkes and Angell screencaps. :p

I don't know where to look for screencaps, but I'd think that, if there were any from the premiere episode, they would have had to occur during the very first scene they were all in, when they were talking about the dead girl.

'Wings' works for a name, I suppose--I'm not personally all that interested in what the ship is called. :p

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Great thread! I'm totally in! I can totally see these two together! I think they would be really cute. And I have to agree, they had great chemistry on screen.

Wings is a cute name. Very fitting!

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I say lets go with "wings". I think it is a good start. We never know how the season will progress, but I could see that Hawkes had a certain sparkle in his eye when he talked to her. I would love flrtation during the 3rd season.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Vex that's too cute! And totally true...I love that :D I really hope they do go somewhere with these two...Hawkes needs a girl and I think Angell would totally keep him on his toes and I see him being good for her too, keeping her grounded and taking care of her...it'd be a fabulous relationship all around! :lol:

15. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

You're totally right, Mo! Hawkes is in desperate need of a girlfriend! And they would be adorable!