Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Erica and I just remembered a couple of things we didn't add to the list earlier.

Disco Placid
    Aint' No Sunshine When She's Gone
    Are You Gonna Be My Girl?

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Anne and I were talking about our dictionary and she mentioned that we didn't have Disco Placid for D. That reminded me of the song (and the title of one of our previous threads) Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone. Then I asked Anne if we had Are You Gonna Be My Girl and she said no, we didn't. Guess we didn't think hard enough. :lol:

ETA: LMAO Anne! We just posted about the same thing! Great minds think alike huh? ;)

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Of course great minds think alike ;)

Hmm. Three lines.

That rule annoys me.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Anne, you're so cute. :) Don't worry, I love that. :lol:

Oh I just thought of another word.

Label (v.) What Gil does to Catherine to claim her his. (Remember the label in To Halve and to Hold? :D)

5. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Thanks for all the updates! Now I'm dying to see the first few minutes of the epi (where gil and cath arrived at the crime scene) and the last 15 mins of cath, but unless I can download clips somewhere I won't get to see them in a loooong time :(

Funny how gil only remembers someone's eating habits after 6 years :lol:

*grabs hotdog sandwich* Erica and Hottie I just assumed you all reserved one for me :D

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hehe Gravy can get you a veggie burger if you want, rebec. ;)

Be careful what you wish for. I think there are something for you in our cozy corner. Brace yourself for the last few minutes. I think it gave quite a few of us the goosebumps.

7. rebec

rebec Police Officer

^^I know, just went over there and found my presents waiting to be unwrapped :lol: Thanks a bunch, you're such a doll :D

How come when I wish for GC things like don't happen? Maybe it's because TMTB are playing santa :mad:

Veggie burger? No thanks, with all due respect to vegetarians out there, I like a balanced diet :D

8. poppie

poppie Victim

Hi guys,
    My name is Poppie, I'm a gsr shipper(Don't start thorwing things) I just Iwanted to pop in and say I thought Marg's scene at the end of the epi was very touching, the fear and pain she was feeling touched my heart, I found myself wishing someone would arrive and comfort her.It will be very intresting to see how this storyline plays out. I do hope she tells someone but from the look of next weeks promo her troubles are far from over.

I agree with all your comments the emmy people would be unable to ignore such a heart felt and subtle performance.

Poppie x x x.

9. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Welcome poppie , no we won't throw things at you, we just bite :lol: JK

I haven't watched the scene yet but I'm sure I'll fall in love with marg all over again after I've seen it :)

From what I know about the first epi, there should be another scene that made your day :D, hope you enjoyed it ;)

10. poppie

poppie Victim

Thanks for you lovely welcome don't want to SQUEEEEEEEEEE!:D to much as I know this is the wrong place but lets just say I am and will be smiling for the whole week!!! :D

Poppie x x x.

11. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

I just saw the final with Marg ! OMG, poor sweetheart :(
    Beyond that, the Marg's performance is amazing .
    Can't wait to see the whole epi but just this final scene is waow (sorry can't find the words to explain) ! I'm apparently the only one here but I love the flash between the Cath and Gil's scenes ; it's shows them processing a crime scene except that Cath is on her own crime scene and that she's the victim .

*give my veggie burger to someone else*

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey poppie, thanks for dropping by and telling us about how you thought about the scene. She was fabulous, wasn't she? In one of the recent Early Show interviews, Marg told Julie that she'd probably like Catherine to have a relationship with someone who's not work-related and I actually thought for a second that it was a good idea. LOL. *kicks Gil*

*hands you a veggie burger* or would you like hotdogs? :D

13. poppie

poppie Victim

LOL, I'm a veggie burger Girl myself, Thanks I'm starving!!!

I know Marg is a wonderfully Talented and powerful actress and will handle anything that the writers throw at her with great understanding. I have no doubt she will commit herself fully to her performance.

I hope that as a character Cath will come threw this OK and that with all of her strength and pure energy for life and her job that this experience will only make her stonger.

Looking forward to next week for all the obvious reasons but also to watch how Marg takes Cath through this painful and terrifing journey.

Thanks again.

Poppie x x x.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I just really hope that there's some kind of quiet CG conversation in the next episode about what happened to Cath. We didn't get it with Cath's attack in A little murder, and we didn't get it at the end of LHB so I'm guessing we don't get it here. Even if it's like the short "he hit you" from WW, I'd be happy. Guess we have to rely on our wonderful fan fic writers. *hint* I SO miss the S1-S4 PureJoy.

15. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I agree! Very wonderful scene indeed. I was about to bawl when she had to process herself.

On another note, Marg looks soooo cute dancing!

Another random thought.. Billy looks younger without the beard, which is weird cause I've always thought he looks much better with the beard.

Exactly! That's how every season should open, with Gil and Cath bumping and grinding... or just bumping, lol. It really felt like old times.

And I missed the bit wherein Warrick stole a french fry! Loved Warrick in this one, but that's for another thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.