Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I've seen some pics (they're over at the picture thread) and she looks pretty much the same in them. But gosh, she still looks jorjeous, doesn't she? :D. Sara with afro, that'd be sooo foxy.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nah! That'd be disturbing!
    And yes, she does look jorgeous, sexy, hot, pretty, beautiful, amazing and absolutely fabulous in the promos - as usual.

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, question. What would you like to see happening to Sara's appearance?

I'd love to see her in more womanly clothes, cause she's such a strong woman. Bit like Abby Lockhart (Maura Tierney) in ER. But however, she's perfect.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I feel like I've said this before, don't really know if here or in another topic, but again, I'd love to see her wear more jeans, I mean she does it often but she also often wears those pants that just don't accentuate that lovely backside she has to show of (not to sound sexistic here but it's a shame to hide that :devil:)
    I'd also vote for her to get rid of those unflattering shirts, say yes to tank tops, they show off her arms and shoulders.
    And blouses, I think she can wear them well. Dress her a bit like Sofia, that'd be a lot more complimenting for her.
    Now don't get me started on her shoes...

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

When The time comes it will be fine.
    Hmm Yeah she would. ;)

As to the new title, short, simple and to the point, less confusing, as this is a new season alot of new folks will be joining or just looking to read the forum. Not to mention if its too long or lets just say over the top the mods reserve the right to veto it if necessary (This isn't the first time we have done this), alot of folks think that keeping it simple is better, since its not really about titles but the conversation inside that reflects. Changing a word or two how isn't bad, but changing an overall title, if it comes down to it, and it hits the mark with an undecided I will pm MissRoosFox on what to do.

ETA: How about this for a title?

Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Part 4

Its simple, short, to the point and basically what you all were trying to say anyway.

6. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Sounds good, Dest... But I sort of like the Idea of Loose Cannon... Or the ever famous, Chasing Rabbits.

7. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

I kinda like it 'cause it ties into the whole power tool thing. While we're still tossing ideas:

The Jagged Edge Jorja/Superhero Sara Thread: Part 4

Oh yeah, we'll need slogans, too. Remember waaaaaaay back at the top of this thread when we came up with these little "Sara-isms?" Here's one fer ya...

"To know her...is to fear her."

Okay, I ripped that from Spider-Woman. Sheeesh!

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

LOL, I think that title is too long, but I really like the idea of Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Part 4. Great idea, Dest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.