Least fav character and episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Police Officer

Least fav episode was one on the original CSI in which a soccer-playing Catholic schoolgirl went missing. I don't even know how it ended because I turned it off, as it mirrored my own family siutaion a bit too closely for me to view it as "entertainment".

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Probably...Hm..Catherine, sometimes Sara, Horatio irritates me.

I don't hate any person on NY. They have a great cast.

I agree Hormiga , s4 is why I don't watch Miami any more.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Ecklie, probably...I can't give a least fave ep yet, there are a few I haven't seen.

On NY,
    Petyon, just on principle...Just becuase I want my Smacked so badly :) But as a character in general, I'll withold judgement until after tonight

4. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

LV least fav character: Catherine
    Leat fav ep: the first that comes to my mind is Unbearable... That poor bear... :(

Miami least fav Charater: Boa.
    Least fav ep: I can't think of any atm

5. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

My least fav character are Sofia and Nick...
    Oh,and also horatio,when i look at him,i can't imagine him beeing a scientist!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

So wouldnt it be perfect to have nick and sofia togehter, united in dislike?! ;) But I kind of like nick..

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I like Nick. He's a is hot with his head shaved and not with that thing he had in season 6. Sophia and Nick?? Never thought about that one. Im kinda already leaned into Snickers.

8. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

Yeah, I revise my first statement saying Sara was my least favorite character; I totally forgot about Sofia. She's definately my least favorite. Especially now she's part of the main cast. Still can't believe that... :mad:

9. casey34472

casey34472 Dead on Arrival

I can't stand Horatio. I don't watch that show becouse of him. He allways looks at people sideways and has no feeling when he talks. I like everyone else in that show.

10. CAINEonFIRE

CAINEonFIRE Witness

CSI: LAS VEGAS
    Character: None. I like them all.
    Episode: None. I like them all. Go figure!

CSI: MIAMI
    Character: Boa Vista, Alexx Woods
    Episode: Basically all of Season 4 and I'm starting to think Season 5 will be worse. Boo-urns!

CSI: NY
    Character: None 'cause I don't watch it enough.
    Episode: Look above.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I forgot Snake Lady from Miami. Seriously that character ticks me off.

12. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i cant believe so many people dont like sara. haha, shes my fav character.

anyways least fav for me would be Sophia, Catherine, etc. i like catherine at times, but at other times, she bugs the hell out of me. Sophia as someone said, is a bad character based on the fact she cant act, and almost all her lines, look forced.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Would you please remember we are talking about characters here, not the actors. That said, I don't agree that her lines come out forced, she just sometimes gets bad lines (so do others btw) which is not the actors' fault but the writers'.

14. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Las Vegas:
    Character: Don't really dislike one, I don't like Cathrine, but I think Marg does that very well as an actrice:
    Episode: A few maybe, but I can't remember the names.

Miami:
    Character: Marisol. I don't often hate character, but I didn't like her at all. And I'm also not a really big fan of Alexx.
    Episode: All episodes with Marisol from season 4.

NY:
    Character: No one. I didn't like Peyton that much in the season opener, but judging from one single episode is hard.
    Episode: Corporate Warriors. Boring.

15. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i apologise. i wasnt meaning to offend anyone, but thats half the reason shes my least fav character, because i dont find her as believable, or perhaps as interesting, as the rest, i was only explaining why. you can only like a character if you like the way the actor plays that fictional character-the actor makes the character come to life. sara is my fav character, and a massive part of the reasoning, is down to how Jorja Fox plays her. script is only half of it, its the way the actor delivers the lines, presents her character, speaks her lines, the looks she gives, everything. sometimes its not about what the character does say at all. i wasnt meaning to attack the lady that plays her. it was just my opinion thats all.