One thing that annoys me the most...

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

The pain in my mouth, at this very moment.

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Whose Dom deLuise? :confused:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What I know him from most is Candid Camera and roles in American Tale and Secret of Nimh. I know he's kinda heavyset...

Hey you think H took lessons from Danny or vice versa? Or maybe they're seperated at birth lol. Some fans call Danny the drama queen of CSI NY.

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

He used to be a common comedic actor back in the 70's/80's. He was Burt Reynold's sidekick from Cannonball Run and a few other comedies. His sons now do a lot of writing and directing and are actually involved sometimes with "Stargate" on TV. :)

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

One thing that bugs me is when some characters are in the lab, and they're not pipetting volumes correctly so that they have a lower volume of liquid in the pipette tip because of bubbles! Therefore, how will their procedures and thus their results be accurate?

I need to sort them out and show them how to use an automatic pipette properly! :p

And also, that the DNA people seem to have DNA results within like 2 minutes of the CSIs having come back from the crime scene with evidence. It takes hours to prepare and run a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) to make multiple copies of DNA, not minutes! :p

6. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Dom DeLuise ... I looked at his pic, he doesn't look like a CSI person. I always thought the lead guy from Navy NCIS would be perfect to take Horatio's place.

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I think he was just joking about Dom Deluise. :lol:

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That's true, Wibble, and I notice it too, it's just that it'd be boring if we had to watch them sitting around waiting hehe. But I know what you mean. The results can take months to come back depending on the backlog at the lab.

9. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: I'm kinda slow Baba! :lol:

But atleast we know now that he will never take Horatio's place. Looks like we're stuck with him :mad:

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched Bang Bang the other night
    let's see what bug me about that one is..

in the ER room when the doctor is examining the "victim" ( they guy who shot Brass, his name escapes me at the moment :eek: )and not ONE OF THEM not Sara, The Doctor examining him or Det. Vartann could figure out that it WASN'T A BULLET WOUND!

what is up with that?
    It took Doc. Robbins to figure it out for them after they had taken the pictures and Sara is looking at them :mad:

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

What annoys me the most is when they do flashbacks about something we've just seen a moment ago as we don't have enough memory to remember it. :rolleyes:

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I was really bugged that Sofia wasn't there when Brass woke up, nor did she visit him once in hospital. As a character who had shared a lot with Brass, I felt that TPTB made a serious mistake of not bringing her in there.

13. liz19

liz19 Dead on Arrival

the grissom/sara thing. its gross, she just wants to be teachers pet and will do anything to be it.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

1: Warricks marriage
    2: Warrick and Catherine are not together!
    3: Sofia being after grissom, please someone should have mercy with her and ask her out (what about our sonny boy nick??!!)so she stays away from him, he belongs to sara for gods sake!! :mad:
    4:Nobody seems to get this: HODGES RULES!!, give the sexiest lab rat some credit!!!! :D

15. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

I completely agree with you about Sofia... :devil:
    what annoys me about the show is that the team is back together.I liked when they were splitted,I liked the greg/grissom/sara team.