Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

*mocks Auda* Whatever.

Hello Mo.

Its the second one, really? So no waiting that much, and NO Danny and Nicky...and Mac and Flack are mine....I know one of them are in this thread to challenge me on that.

A small scene would be greatly appreciated in the first ep, but Thurs will make up for it, won't it Mo. ;)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, Hi Lynn!
    Lol, "whatever" indeed, Lynny! :D I got me a pie with your name on it...so careful, angsty pal! ;) (I am after all Aud's defender! :lol: ) **hugs to my Lynny!**

Our lovely hug ep is just one more ep away! Yay! So that's not so bad...still gotta have a little patience, heehee...I know, patience sucks! :p And as far as you having Mac, Danny, Flack, AND Nicky...yeah I'm afraid you're gonna have to share them hon, I get at least one of them! :D

I really do hope we get at least a small scene, really really hope...but yeah Lynn...whatever happens we still have Thursday! ;) **squee!**

7 hours and 28 minutes! YAY!!! :D

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm so exciteeeeeed! all day i was like wednesday... NY wednesday NY! yay, yay, yay!

Yes, twin you can use that banner... I don't mind... :) And I know how you feel living on the East Coast... Those poor folk in the West... how will they survive? :lol:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You talking about me???

Yeah, Auda, needs someone to defend her, and oooh please say its chocolate? .. wow, how'd you get "Lynn" on it? Chocolate icing? :D

coughs, Don't have any really... Yes! Its only one ep away (after tonight) but I can't wait to see it. I wanna see them hugs.. and I so have them all, I'll share Danny with you?

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad hey hon! :D **dances and sings with Rad!** Yay for premiere day, ah huh, oh yeah, wohoo!! :D
    Ohhhhhhh! :p Ya know if I wasn't so totally totally excited, I'd lay the smack down on you! :lol: But I'm way too stoked to care right now...although I do think you are insanely lucky...you've got what like 4 hours til the premiere...gah I'm so jealous! :p Cool beans for you, for sure! :D
    Oh honey, you crack me up! I just love ya Lynn! :lol: Mmmm, you're in luck it is in fact chocolate! ;) Berry icing actually...but still...it's on there! :lol:
    yeah I suck at patience on my good days and when it comes to my ships, well let's say it tends to disappear all together! Lol! Hmmm, okay I'll share Danny with ya, sounds good to me! :devil:

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

You can beat me up... tomorrow, I'll let you...:lol: I'm insanely stoked too. CAN NOT WAIT! Seriously, today sucked majorly (my car engine died on the way to school- FL and a lot of rain suck cause floods happen) and I hate trig so I started crying, but then everything went up from there. So this Eppy better be good or I might cry...! There better be some D/L goodness, or something...

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, honey! **Mo gives Rad a big comforting hug!!** After that kind of day you totally deserve to see the premiere asap! I won't beat ya up hon, I couldn't do that to you! ;) I'm just a little jealous! :D But like I said, it's all good! And yeah I really hope this is a good ep...even a little D/L in it, will make me a very happy girl! :D :D

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Sorry about your bad day, Rad. I had a bad morning. But this afternoon after logging on, I lost myself in shippiness. Then I had a great D/L dream...but not allowed to share though... :devil:

I need at least one small D/L scene...something in passing, something in the hallways, something in the broom closet---Just Kidding!

IHNC, what is your least favorite kind of pie? Throws that one... :p You know I'm still your minion. Oh, meh.

So are we counting down to the premiere or what? :confused:

If you wanna join in on the chat and thread zaniness of that is D/L Chem...go here:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/dannylindsaychem/index.php

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

awww... thanks guys! and if we are counting down... hmmm... East Coasters: we have 3.5 hours left!
    Centraler's: Ya'll have 4.5 hourse left!
    West Coasters: Ya'll have 6.5 hours left!

hope I was right if I'm dumb and forgot a timezone... my bad.. I suck at that stuff...!

10. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Ha Ha, I can't wait for tonight! I have been looking forward to this season premiere since s2 went off! :lol:
    what are you guys hoping for DL wise this first eppy?

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Well actually in America (east, central, and mountain at least) we all get the episode at the same time---for you all on the east coast it's--10pm...but those of us under central time get to see it while you all are seeing it---the time zone is just marked different. Like right now it is 7 p.m. on the East Coast and central time (where I'm at) it's 6p.m. but we still get the same shows. So yes, we basically all will get to watch our CSINY together.

As far as what I'd like to see tonight...smut....I think we might. Probably won't get smut from D/L but I can dream. I don't know if we will see D/L---I can only guess.

I need an another nap, meh.

12. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

OMG!!!! the season premiere is in 3 hours :eek:!!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates* don't know if i spelled that right but i'm hyperventilating so you know what, shut up!!! hehe :lol:

omg D/L is coming :eek:!!!!!!! AHHH!!! i'm going crazy!!! help!!! jk!

man i missed u and now i gotta go!! GRR!! ok bye

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya peoples! :D It's almost here! YAY!! **Moriel catches herself "Tom Cruising" on the couch already...shrugs...laughs...and keeps jumping in excitment!!**
    I so cannot wait! :D I know I keep saying this alot, but this really is our season, y'all...I feel it totally! :lol:
    I totally agree Aud at least something, and I'll be happy! Something in the broom closet...yeah I'd never stop jumping on my couch if that happened! :lol: But we can dream right! :devil:

Counting down the hours? Sure... **looks at watch...** I've got 4 hours....44 minutes.... by me!
    Rad I'm still jealous you get to see it sooner than I do! Lucky you hon! ;) :D
    Aud we technically get it at the same time yeah, but when Rad's watching it at 10, it'll be 7 where I am...and I won't see it 'til it's 2 am her time...or is that what you were already saying? Lol, if it is...then my bad! Either way, it's in just a few hours, yay!!! :lol:

Aly I'd love some good D/L banter...teasing...a look or two...that'd start the season off perfect for me! :D

Svet Lol, love your enthusiam, it's awesome!

Okay y'all...I'm outta here, got a soccer game in the rain! Fun for me! Hopefully I'll be able to pay attention...and not think solely about our premiere! **heehee, yeah right!!** :lol: I'll be back before it starts...so YAY!!! WOHOO, Can't wait!!! :D :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Happy watching, you guys! And try not to drool over Danny! :lol:

15. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Haha, what I mean my dear fluffy is that in an hour and a half, most of us will be watching the show...even if the time zones are different and maybe a slight time delay of like 3 minutes...but west coasters probably don't get it til later...but some people get it on satellite...or if you live in Canada you've probably seen it...lucky. So some people get to see our lovely couple way before us each episode this year.

Anyways, D/L excitment seems to be spreading...but everyone tonight must be resting up before the premiere...lol.

Happy shipping everyone...did D/L leave the broom closet? Maybe for something more exciting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.