Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

those pics are...guh...and as long as we're sharing favorites, i don't think this one has been posted...but then again, can you really post this too many times?

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

He looks really pissed off in that picture. What episode is that from and who was he looking at? Eddie/Don is my favorite of the show. I'm always putting my neck out whipping my head around to see him on the screen when I'm at the computer and the TV is behind me. And his voice is just soooo sexy!
    Here's a new one:
    [​IMG]
    Sigh... damn he's hot!

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hope everyone has there nurses uniforms out.....

[​IMG]

:lol:

4. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Lyne, that pic is amazing. You really are a talented artist. I've gotta admire you for it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Aphina, I have a new one in the planning stages but it will be a Danny/Flack montage. It will be a big one though so I'm taking my time putting it together.

6. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

the pick i posted is from Wasted. He's actually more scared than pissed because some guy just tossed a gun on his desk and confessed to a murder. *nods* it was a pretty good episode.

and yes, the voice...guuhhh...i love that voice.

7. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I have posted this in the "Flack - your handcuffs or mine?" thread but may as well post it here too - we won't get the new season over here until early next year, :(so can you girls pls remember to keep us up to date with Eddie/Flack happenings? Thanks!

8. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

lyne, that is an incredible pic!! He looks amazing! Love that tie too! Such wonderful eyes... :D

9. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

ahhh the tie. I love the horrible ties. This one looks like he came from a '70s wedding. Looks like this season will be off to a good start!

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Kasmith that's a good decription of that tie. I always love the blue combo he wore later in the episode with the father and daughter. ;)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

He looks good no matter what he's wearing, but yes that blue ensemble was very lovely on him. There have been very few times when I didn't like what he was wearing. But when you have a man that gorgeous, how can you go wrong?

12. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Personally, I luv the bad ties. I don't know why, but it's much sexier to me to pull off a bad tie than play it safe with a boring tie. They're so bad, they're good. :p

13. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Lyne, that is such an amazing pic. Look at those eyes. :p

14. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Ok girls - have we all sent our messages to Tuesdaymorning re the "Eddie Cahill Most Puckable CSI" thread yet! (page 2 on the boards) :lol: We have got to do something for this guy!

15. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I can't help but to drool over whenever I see his eyes...(those eyes won't lie!!!)

oh no..I always forgot to compose my message for him...gotta do it right now before I forgot it again!! *runs to grab a paper and pencil*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.