Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

You know
    Ryan did not have to say to Calliegh she looked beautiful, but he did. It wasn't force, very genuine. I know some people might not want to see another love triangle, but come on. Does the writers have the cajones to try to put calliegh and ryan together

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I liked that he told her she was beautiful, it was real and sweet. Cal even liked it ;) I loved her being in charge, and Ryan didn't seem to mind :D

It looks like she gets shot at with that new gun, and she goes over into the water. or gets hit one. I just know she goes in. Poor Cal

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

OMG!!! Great!!!!!! I love you lucky guys!!!! Love the spoilers!!! CaRWash is alive!!!!! :D :D :D :D I'm gonna cry it's so beautiful!!!! *sighs* I can't wait until next week :D!!!!

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! That first scene with them together was soooo cute! Awww... The little voices inside my head were chanting "CaRWash! CaRWash! CaRWash!" the whole time. SQUEEE! :lol:

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

You should have heard me when He said the beautiful part. I was actually like *SQUEEEE* and screamed into a pillow :lol: Then I got even more estatic when he hinted he doesnt like Boa. Rio is definatly a CaRWash epi! No Hip Huggers, or DuCaine! :) I thought it was so cute the way he like kinda studdered when he said large. I mean, he could have just said 'large and in charge." But then he was like "Uh... I mean large as in your job." (Or something like that) and then said she was beautiful!! :D :D CaRWash is BACK! ;)

I don't mind, but when are we aloud to not use spoilers? I thought it was after an episode airs in the states? Just wondering. :)

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

The spoiler tags don't work... :confused: Oh, well, anyways...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    I can't wait to watch it!!! (in a day or two)

*does CaRWash happy dance

The writers seem to have some kind of weakness for CaRwash, uh? Cause it was Ryan who said it, but it could have been anyone, but, no, it was him! YAY!

I love CaRWash!

7. Maze

Maze Rookie

I love how he got so toung tied around her! It was the sweetest thing ever! And even better, Ryan isn't the rookie anymore! They have someone else to mess things up now. But was it me or did they go a little overboard on the cranky?

8. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I thought the cranky was sexy! :devil: And I didn't mind it as long as it was properly aimed at Boa. :D I didn't think it was overboard either since he obviously still didn't trust her and his reasons for acting the way he did were good and valid.

Was it just me or did he sort of "check her out" (you know, give her the once-over and throw her a very appreciative glance :eek:) when he paused before he told her that she looked beautiful? Guh!!! *SQUEES* I am in love with that scene! So Cute!

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I'm squeeing over the spoilers... *jumps up and down*

Awwwww!!! He tells her she's beautiful? Squeeee!!!! I knew it, when Ryan said Erica's pretty (in From The Grave?) there was a hanging 'but' after that sentence... Maybe Erica was just a 'substitute' (or whatever you call it?). While actually while saying that he was DEFINITELLY thinking 'Calleigh is the most beautiful, but she's out of my reach *sigh*' Now we know how he really feels about Calleigh :D (well we've always known that anyway ;)) I guess it's definitelly a good thing Eric and H going to Rio. All who's left in Miami are Ryan and Calleigh :D :devil:

Though it's still a few more centuries until I could watch S5 here... but the spoilers already make me happy! :)

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

so much spoilers, so much to read aaarrgg am getting grazy now... But i still in to the carwash love... And i still cant keep up with you all but thanks for the lovely pics and fics... i loved them and please dont go that quick with posting i really cant keep up the reading.. hihi

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG you cannot IMAGINE how happy and squeeing I am! I think we don't have to talk spoiler code anymore now the episode aired, but just in case:

Can someone give me the exact dialogue of the you're beautiful scene? Just PM me or something, I just want the exact dialogue. Please?

And Katie, where's my mail?? :lol: No Rio pics yet, but....

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from Shattered)

[​IMG]

Hope this'll keep you happy till I found Rio pics. :D

12. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

It's a lot like this Dutchie.

"Calleigh Duequesne, Ms. Large and In Charge."

She looks at him

"I...uh... mean not that you're large..." he studdered. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?"

"Good Save." she said. And then SMILE

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nikki, I just got home from school, be patient woman!! :D :p Just kidding. Im gonna start writing it now. :D I thought about that scene all day today!! His words kept ringing in my ear and I was like awww!! :) :)

I think maybe Ryan thought that was a good time to tell her what he thinks of her but it was time when she wouldnt take it too seriously. But yeah, I think he actually thinks that and just wanted to drop a hint! :D :D Aww I think he REALLY ment that :D Aww hes cute! CaRWash is cute! QUEEEEEE* :) I need my pillow again :lol:

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

After a new episode has aired in all 4 times zones in the US, you don't need to use the spoiler code. :)

15. Ryleigh

Ryleigh Victim

Ok CarWashers wasn't it the greatest scene ever! I started SQUEEING at the "Calleigh Dusquesne" the way he said that was real teasing AND it got better *love*love*love* Oh and I don't remember who said this but he definetly posed (and paused lol) just before "You look very beautiful today" and OMG she stutered(Yes she did!!! just like "woa did he just said what I think he said" lol)
    I think my neighbours might think Im crazy now but I don't care it was pure CarWash luv and TPTB R teasing us to death!
    Oh and Dutchie the exact dialogue is
    Ryan:Calleigh Dusquesne, large and in charge (she looks at him) By large u know I mean in term of your reputation, and ... responsability and ...you look very beautiful today. Calleigh: Well that's a... that's a nice save

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.