Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

Hey, sporting new 'dos suit them both just fine. Now this new trip to the Super Cuts is a memorable one for them, hehehehe ;)

2. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

And the promo stills just keep on going! :D
    Here's one for 'Built to Kill'.

[​IMG]
    Or bigger: http://csi.so-phobic.com/albums/userpics/10002/btkp123.jpg

All these SuperSonic promo pics...it's foreshadowing!
    Although I remember season 6 having some Sonic promo pics as well, for 'Room Service'. I bet it's because the camera just needs to get this two into one pic. The photographer just sees a hell of a lot of potential!

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That's a weird shirt Sofia is wearing.

Dammit, these two. Anyone found any new fanfic? I neeeeeed it!

4. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Actually I'm writing some at the moment, about how these two first get together. I'm a little stuck with the actual kiss, though. Everything I think of sounds too cheesy and predictable.

5. midnight_tiptoes

I have that problem a lot, but I guess you just have to go with your instinct. And really, it's Nick/Sofia, so it'll be great no matter what :).

These two are the only thing I'm looking forward to in the new season.

6. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

I've just managed to get over this slight hurdle of cheesyness (its still cheesy, but cute) and its while they are at a crime scene, so its somewhat forbidden as well.

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. I just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone of some of the rules.

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

Please keep this in mind when posting. :)

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I finally found the Nick/Sofia thread! Yay me! :lol: Anyway, yeah, I love the idea of these two together. They have great chemistry and they look really cute together. This is obviously the first CSI:LV ship that I'm crazy about.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I didnt think of nicki and sofia before but you guys are absolutely right. They look perfect together, what a smart couple. She is somewhat *hard to get* and he is such a sweety I bet with his charms he wins her over in no time!!
    Everyone should have their sweethearts ( you know it looks like its G/S W/C and...perhaps So/Nic??!!!!

10. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

I like the idea of seeing these two together,it would be very cool...
    Plus,if sofia would date nick,she'd stay away from grissom which is even cooler! :devil:
    (sorry for the last part,i'm just a poor GSR fan and I don't like other women being with grissom!)

11. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

Doreen! :D My friend, always good to have you there.

I can't wait to see their scenes in the next episodes! I wonder how much they will flirt. Probably lots!

12. Tori09

Tori09 Victim

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that there was a SoNic thread. I love Sonic sooo much. I mean, those two are perfect for each other. I'm actually writng a Sonic fic now!!! I hope I can join your thread.(giggles with excitment). I think I will have lots of fun here.

Oh, and does anyone know where I can see those season 6 SoNic scenes?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

absolutely agreeing with you on that grissom thing!!!
    (me too a hopeless gsr shipper) but I would really appreciate sonic cause nick should be in the shippers spotlight once in a while, after gravedanger he fully deserves that!!

14. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Did anyone notice the way Nick and Sofia teased each other in this evening's episode? -giggles- OMG! When Nick was digging up for the purse and teasingly told her to help him instead of yammering on the otherside to make his job faster, there's like some underlying tone there (if you're so into the moment and your mind's racing off to god knows where thinking of WHAT possible double-meaning their words could be about). And the look they shared! -gasps- OK, OK, just...hmm...need a SoNic fic-fix! -LoL- Maybe watching a wee-bit of SoNic moments in tonight's eppy will give me ideas, but don't hold your breath tho! -LoL-

15. midnight_tiptoes

I didn't watch the episode. Boo for me. But I'll try to figure out a way to watch that one.

Looks like there's a lot of Nick/Sofia scenes to look forward to this season. Was the woman Nick left with last night a blonde? Psst, Nick, Sofia's the better blonde. Just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.