The Poll Thread - #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol:

It's funny how glasses do that, I used to get told 'Wow, you look so different' all the time. :lol:

Glasses are so expensive - especially the designer ones. My first pair I brought were apprenetly designer ones, but I'd never heard to the name before. :lol: They cost me about £250 with the lenses. :eek: I brought a new pair of glasses (non designer) from an internet glasses store about 6 months ago, which cost me about £25 including the lenses. :eek: It's a huge difference and they look much better on me. :eek: :lol:

2. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I wear glasses... or no.. I should be wearing glasses.. I have 'm but I just don't wear them. But my eyesight is getting worse, so I've decided to get lenses, because then I know I'd be wearing them.. and yes, I like to stick things into my eyes :D

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Lenses! That was the word! My inner English dictionary was failing in the morning when I posted and I just talked about "glasses" :lol:

4. greekie527

greekie527 Rookie

I wear contacts, but I don't sleep in them. I just wear my glasses between my bathroom, where I take out my contacts, and my bed. Of course, once I get my new prescription for my glasses I may wear those more cuz then I'll be able to see better with them than with my contacts... apparently my glasses will have this correction thing that my contacts don't. It doesn't help that my glasses lenses are two prescriptions old and the frames are falling apart. I'm actually legally blind, so I can't exactly leave the house with out glasses/contacts... :lol:

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I used to wear contacts. Now, I just stick with glasses.

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

:mad: I can't stand wearing contacts they just hurt my eyes and make them water. Besides I look smarter with glasses. I'm really really near-sighted so I have to wear them all the time. :rolleyes:

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

And to the next poll! :D

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I do, but it depends on the toughness. I love solving tough ones. :D

9. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Honestly, I voted for "No", because I don't like this game. I just haven't the motivation to try a lot of combinations and stuff in order to solve such a thing. :D

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I said yes, but I have to be in the right mood for it. I like the hard ones too. Every once in a while, I like to exercise my brain.

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I voted Uh no! :lol: I've never even attempted to do one. :eek:

12. wibble

wibble Corpse

*screams* I looooooooove Sudoku! I'm a champ at it! :D (sorry, not blowing my own trumpet. Honestly :p). I like doing the really difficult ones, though I dislike all the variations of it, like Fundoku and all the other ones that end in "ku" :lol:

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I have answers for the first two poll questions. For the first question I do wear glasses but only for reading at distances. As to the second question I've never tried sudoku so I put no.

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

I voted Uh no :D. I've tried it and I simply haven't got that much patience. Nor any logic. Ahh! I'm full of crap! :lol:

15. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I voted no, looks a bit too complicated.