Speed Therapy #5: 'Understanding The Full Speed Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

HAHA! oh man, I would've loved to have seen him dance in Tinder Box...poor Rory, doesn't like to dance. That just makes me appriciate 'Dancing Lucas' even more. He probably didn't want to do that either...poor baby *huggles Rory*

haha, yeah, don't punk Rory...

OH! today, I have a biology exam, and I finished a bit early and I was so bored, I drew myself a little cartoon strip. It was a cross between 'the mustard is on aisle five' and 'the crazies aren't crazy', and this is how it went (to the best of my recolection). I went into a store and found that the mustard was on aisle five, which prompted me to fall on the floor in a fit of mancial laughter, which made the store manager come and ask if I needed any 'help' which made me scream "THE CRAZIES AREN'T CRAZY!" which made him leave to get me some 'help'. When I noticed that he had left, I took the jar of mustard and ran away, leaving him to chase after me shaking his fist screaming "Come back you!"

...as you can see, I'm really weird and I have a lot of time on my hands. Well the comic was kinda short and didn't really take long to draw considering that I can't really draw at all and everyone was in stick fingures...but I found it funny :lol:

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: That reminds me of the Road Trip. Well, the Titanic part.

Katie: I want to see.
    Speed: Fine but it's not very good.
    Katie: *starts laughing* THAT'S A STICK FIGURE!
    Speed: I told you it wasn't very good.

:p

But anyway, back to the Speedlyness.

Season five is almost here, and I'm starting to wonder if this is the season where we'll get some Speedle mentions. I just wish instead of saying 'it was Speedle's notes', they'd show a flashback to him doing something. - Of course that's just to start off. Then he can come back and we'll all live happily ever after!

...Too optimistic? Yeah I thought so too.

3. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

but that optimism is how we get along in a speedless Miami world, right? I think you have got the right idea, even if Donahue doesn't. They should at least give him some love, it's not like he's the red headed step child or anything.

4. sazb

sazb Victim

I don't know why they don't do the whole flashback thing, i mean it's not as good as having him back for good but it'd go a long way to pleasing a lot of fans.
    I've been ill recently and not been able to go out so i've been rewatching season one and it reminded me how much better it was with him there! I think i might do some caps of his scenes, keep me occupied for a while :)

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*sigh* and yet another episode goes by with no mention of our boy...

6. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh ye of little faith my fellow Speed lover. I have a strong feeling that something will happen with our speedy boy this season. And here's a little list I've made of things that could happen

1. Bring back from the dead (goes along with my theory)
    2. There working a case and one of the victims is in relation to a previous case that Speed worked so they do flashbacks
    3. Its Pete Keller/Rudy Kohler(that was his last name wasn't it? I dunno I always forget lol)/ and the Bulgarian dude who shot him's trial and they all have a flashback of there last moments with Speed

....and my brain is fried right now thats all I got!

7. Finch

Hey I like that last idea there.

And yes, I have a feeling we'll be hearing about our Speedy very soon. I'm not sure why, but I always say this. :lol:

It wouldn't kill them to write a simple flashback to start off with. God dangit Rory said he wanted to come back. I blame Ann Donahue.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Who doesn't blame Donahue?
    I must admit, mention of Speed in this ep wouldn't really have fit in. And I agree... this will be our season... something will happen. There's just that feeling.

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I hate the fact that there is no mention of Speed at all anymore it's like he never existed.

Did I ever mention that I HATE Ann Donahue :mad:

Here is a pic of our Speed ;)

[​IMG]

10. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

hey all *waves* this is my 1st post ever in the miami part of this board, but uh yeah i love rory cochrane and speedle and have come to the conclusion that miami was about a million times better with him on it.
    and yeah, can i share a pic too?

11. Finch

Welcome to the Speed Therapy thread fo_poozle :D

And yeah I agree with you. The show went to hell without Speedle. I think we can all agree on that. - And that is why his return will fix EVERYTHING. :lol:

Great picture by the way, I love those layered shirts. :D

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

thanks!
    and i completely agree. its as if the science is almost non existent any more which sucks.
    i love the layered shirts to and his little nose. i swear he has the perfect profile.

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Everything about Speed is sexy especially when he wears his black dress shirts...someone hose me down!!!! :D

[​IMG]

14. Finch

*grabs hose* :devil: :lol:

Great pictures calleighspeedle. I really loved the blue dress shirts, and the black dress shirts....And the green ones, not to mention the brown ones and then the striped ones and...WOW my mouth just started watering.

15. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I have a pitch for a commercial that would involve Rory. Has anyone seen the new commercials for Axe Body Spray: Clix? It's the one where Nick Lachey takes a count for all the girls who are 'melt' when they see him? I say, scratch Nick Lachey, use Rory instead. They don't even need to go hunting for extras for the commercial. They can just use us instead, haha. We would surpass the number Nick gets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.