Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. megbing

megbing Police Officer

Yeah. Some pics takes up the whole page. It's really great for Friends Fans. :)

The book discussed each seasons then interviewed the cast individually. They also interviewed the producers.

2. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Wow, I think I'm going to buy that book, it sounds awesome. I barely watch Friends re-runs anymore, I miss it :(

3. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Wow it amazed me that there wasn't a Friends treat while you are so great fans! And when I was young (A year of 9- 10 ...) I didn't liked it and now ( 6-5 ) years later I'm loving it... I didn't saw much of it... Just started watching a few month's ago... Same with CSI... didn't know what happended, didn't botterd and always fell asleep at the middle of the show xP Now I can't wait untill I can see it.

4. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

yay! I ordered the Friends book!!!

I didn't like it first! but when I watched some more episodes,,I got HOOKED ON IT!!
    I love that episode..TOW the stain...they talk dutch there! (I'm dutch).. it was so funny!!
    isn't Gunther in real dutch?? I've read that somewhere..
    anyways...Ross had a little book with dutch in it.. and Gunther said Ross is an EZEL (donkey),,and then Ross looked it up in his book..and said: whoa! you're an Ezel!
    and then Gunther said: JIJ HEBT SEKS MET EZELS (which means: You have sex with donkeys..
    and then Ross said..wait, I need to search that in my book(something like that)
    it was so funny!!
    in one of the first seasons there was a dutch girl in it too...Chandler asked Joey where Amsterdam(or the netherlands) are...and he said..."Amsterdam doesn't excist! duh.."

5. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Whaha I really Need to See those episodes! Chandler is My Fave and yours is?

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: I remember that ep, they were all playing baseball, Monica fished out the ugly troll thing from the lake, it was so funny

7. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

I don't know who my favs are...they all have funny sides(except for Ross)
    -Chandler makes jokes,,and is scared of everything
    - Monica can react sooo funny on things..
    - Joey is so dumb,,that its just funny
    - Phoebe is weird,,and funny!
    -Rachel is so funny with children..and she works at Ralph Lauren =)..

omg! I just remember that thing where Monica and Rachel got in a fight! "did you just[...]"
    what did she say? flick me..or plock me...

can somebody remember that episode where someone walked and then hit a ..damnit..what did he/she hit...it was in Monica's apartment..something made of wood..

8. megbing

megbing Police Officer

I was young too when it started I I was 10 at that time. I only became a fan during season 10. It's so sad because that was the final season.

Now, I'm still a huge fan even though it has already ended. I still watch the reruns and some times I watched it on my DVD's. :)

9. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

when aired the first epi.? in 1994?

10. Tinkerbell

Not many people I know like Ross, but I think he has a funny side, my fav Ross moment is the night before Rachael moves to Paris they hold a party and she says goodbye to everyone except Ross! That had some great Ross moments :lol:

11. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

OMG that was sooo funny...

and another good typical "ross" moment is when rachel tells him that she's pregnant.... the way he freezes up is sooo funny!

but my all time fav. friend would have to be chandler.... he's soooo sweet! god if all guys could be like that....

xoxo-gregsanderslover

12. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

yeah,,allright,,,Ross has some fun moments..
    ooow..remember the time when Rachel learnt Ben some jokes..and on the end,,Ross and Ben went up stairs...and Rachel was down the stairs and they threw a Ross doll down the stairs! that was so funny!
    the way Rachel reacted on that...!

13. Tinkerbell

:lol: Then he called up the condom company :lol:

14. Tinkerbell

:lol: OMG I need to watch a few Friends ep`s, it`s funny how when you ever feel down you just watch a friends ep and it all just goes away. ;)

15. lovesCSI

lovesCSI Pathologist

TOW the Friends Fans

haha! yeah!!!
    but Ross is mean too!
    when Chandler and Ross thought they were stronger then each other..they did a game with the hands(you know,,I don't know how its called in English)..
    anyways..CB let him win..and later CB was talking with Monica and C said that he let Ross win...and he asked Ross,,,and he said..."eh no!.."
    that was mean..

wow..I can talk about Friends forever!
    does anyone know a good site where I can find Screencaps and an Episode Guide?