Ellie

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Someone on fanfiction said she was 17. Has it said that in the show? The actress is 24, so I didn't know. I need to know her age for a fic I'm writing.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: How old is Ellie?

I've always wondered why she's so wild, whether she is just like Lindsay and resents in this case her dad or who she thinks is her dad for being gone so much when she was younger or what.

3. Meg

Meg Victim

Ellie was born on September 24 1982. She's 24.

(this info is in the episode "Ellie" in Season 2:
    Warrick: Ellie Rebecca Brass. DOB 9/24/82. Essex County, New Jersey. Last known address 554 Applegate Way.)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Alright thanks. I like Ellie personally. Or...sorta. I mean, she's not exactly an upstanding citizen and she really hurts Brass who I LOVE, but I think there's promise of those two working things out. I mean there are just a few times when her tough attitude breaks and you can see the real Ellie. And I don't know why she's so wild. Could be a number of things. Maybe given Brass's job, he wasn't around much and she holds it against him.

5. Meg

Meg Victim

I also like Ellie a lot. :) Then again, I like anything about Brass' past.

A lot of her "wildness" seems to be done in relation to her father, anger at the fact that he left Jersey and that he was too strict (sending patrol pick her up from prom? ouch). She might have spat on his badge, but she also seems to always get in situations where she bumps into him because of her mischief. And her attitude in Way to Go, her "did my Dad mention me?" routine pointed to the fact that she really seems to want him to notice her and care for her, even though she has a clumsy way of showing it.

Then again, the crack addiction and prostitution could be a symptom of something more serious. Who knows what happened to her when she was alone with her Mum in Newark?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah. I think I heard Kal mention this first, and I was kind of like "...I don't know..." I think I'm starting to like the idea of Nick/Ellie. If you read my fic or my new ship post you'll see my reasoning. Then again it could just be some crazy idea that will go away after a while :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.