Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

they were on the CSI: NY picture thread in the CSI: NY forum... they're pretty nifty!

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hello All!

Welcom, firefox!!!

I'm lovin' the banner Rad! That's too cute.

Oh my gosh, that twelve days of shipmas song has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard today!

Okay, I'm totally in love with that picture! Her smile is adorable.

3. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

That is an awesome banner Rad ! And I agree...Bring on Season 3 ^_~!!!

So, less than a week away...and then we shall all be in D/L paradise!! *sigh* I can hardly contain my excitement *dancing around gleefully*

So, how many D/L moments do you think we will have in the season premiere? 1, 2...more? And what do you think they will consist of?

4. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I too love the banner, Rad! :D
    ^ I don't know if we will have a lot in the first ep. Since it is looking like we will get a lot in the second episode! Maybe someone looks, playful banter but i don't think it will be anything like the second episode. Plus they have to introduce a new character....so...yeah.

5. LadeeBear

LadeeBear Witness

Hey everyone.

Sorry that I haven't been around much lately, but school has once again consumed my life. Can you believe that we are mere DAYS away from the premiere date? Isn't that exciting? Oh, are Danny & Lindsay still in the closet? Geez, they've been in there all summer. :D

I really think that this season is going to define DL, from what the producers have hinted at & such. It seems like they are really going to delve deeper into the relationship between the two of them, and their chemistry as well. I am looking foward - as we all are - to seeing how they portray this ship. I really hope that when we DO get romance, that it is subtle, yet poignant. I don't want it to take away from the show, because although I love DL, the whole aspect of intriguing cases is what initially drew me into CSI. It's such an addicting show, and I fear that CSI:NY will draw people away if it focuses too much on romance rather than crime drama.

On another note, I don't know how many of you all know about Epcot's (in Orlando, FL) Candlelight Processional that they have every year. Well, it's exciting because high school choirs from all around the state (and sometimes from GA, and some other states as well) get to perform in the program. It's basically a massed choir thing with adults & Disney cast and crew singing in the center. You can look it up to get more info. Anyway, we always have guest narrators come and read the Christmas story in between our songs. Well, I was excited to look at the list this year because Gary Sinise is apparantly one of the narrators. I doubt that I will get a chance to perform on the days that he is there (Dec. 24-26) but it would be so awesome to stand on the same stage as him! :D

Another more relevant note, I hope you all have gotten a chance to see some new pictures released from "Love Runs Cold". If not, this is my favorite! :) Dang, CSIs are pretty good looking. LOL. And they totally mimic each other. ;)

Alright, well, as much as I love you guys, I need to go read The Awakening for AP Lit. Have a great weekend everyone!

Jenn

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Did anybody watch "Entertainment Tonight" tonight? They had Melina, Gary, Eddie, and Anna filming on the Brooklyn Bridge. The only 2 that were not there were Carmine and Hill. :(

And I saw those pictures and I have to say that they are gorgeous, I have to say!

And we only have 6 more days to go!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello everyone! **Moriel bounces in...jumping for joy that we're less than a week away!!!** How are all my lovelies this fine evening? :D

Firefox welcome, you have come to the right place for lots of D/L love! We abound in it here :lol: Glad to have you aboard our lovely ship, be prepared it will be sailing into the sunset very soon! :D

Hey Aud hon! :D How are you doin today? Feeling better I hope...I'd send you real soup if I could, but for now pretend soup and lots of good wishes is the best I can do! **hugs to my Fluffy Twin!**

Sweet Rad I'm totally gonna have to go check out those pics, I seriously cannot stop staring at your banner! You did an awesome job on it, hon...and that pic of Danny in the sunglasses...yeah holy heck does he look fine! :D I could eat him up! :devil:

Hiya Smi! How's it goin? :D

CSIfangirl howdy! **Moriel flings brownie at her and giggles!** Um D/L moments in the premiere, I'm gonna guess like 1 or 2 smaller ones...nothing big since we get more of that in the later eps...ya know, I think they'll start the first ep off with a little and have it grow! ;) I agree with Aly maybe some playful banter, but nothing big! :D

Jenn! HI!!! :D How are ya...yay you popped in! :lol:
    I'm pretty sure D/L are officially out of the closet now...we figured we'd let them get changed and get some fresh air, before the premiere...lol, right Aud?! As for this being D/L's year...yeah I totally agree...from all the stuff I've read and all the spoilers I've seen I think it totally will be their year. But at the same time I don't see the show focusing solely on them ya know...I mean I don't see it turning into a soap opera...I mean look at last season they managed to show relationships and past issues but still kept it centered on the cases and the science part (at least I think they did! ;) ) So yeah I'm not worried about it. I can't wait to see how they bring D/L together though...I'm SOOO excited for that!! :D :D

Ohhh, and thanks for sharing that pic...HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN! How totally hot are they in that pic?! WOWZA...they both look...well for lack of a better word...delicious! :devil: Lol! :lol: Where can I find the rest of those pics...wait Rad are those the same ones you used?

Vex Hiya! Yay 6 more days...WOHOO, y'all I am so freaking excited!!!! :D :D :D

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

6 I love the number 6... tomorrow I'll love the number 5... :lol:

And Moriel yes, they both look totally delicious! and yes, that's the one I used... Love that pic... totally love it!

*skips along singing merrily...*

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

And then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1...then YAYYYY!!! Lol, Hi Rad! :D Yeah don't they both look totally scrumptious...I just want to eat them up...yummy! :devil: Okay y'all if you haven't seen the pics...check them out here... (They're for the new ep "Love Runs Cold"...
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=606080&page=0&fpart=19&vc=1
    And may I just say...what Danny does for a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt...should really be illegal! :devil:
    http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs106&d=06373&f=lrc06.jpg
    And y'all...if we needed anymore proof that he's in love with Linds...he's totally wearing COWBOY BOOTS!!
    http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs106&d=06373&f=lrc13.jpg

I love it!! They are so hot together...and just in general...I cannot wait for this new season! Yay!
    **Moriel skips happily away to stare at the hotness that is D/L!**

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

See what our girl has done too him... Cowboy boots, cowboy boots.... thanks for that Mo glad you caught them...

Alright... I got a chem test early tomorrow so I'm off to hve happy D/L dreams... peace out... stay cool... and stay shippy! :lol:

11. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

OMG i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you Moriel!!!!!! those pics were soooo hot, and ur killin me wif danny, he's too damn hot!!!!! and his shirt, so tight, so hot!!!! *starts drooling!* and cowboy boots, wow!!!! danny is so whipped!! *witchia*

ok i should move on before something bad happens.... :devil:

and lindsay looks so hot!!!!! ;)

The 2 hotties they're destined to be together, DUH!!!! i mean really cowboy boots, come on!!!!! ;) hehe!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, no prob hon! I was studying the pic and I saw the shoes and I was like "Wait a minute...those look like...wait...really? OH My Word! Danny's wearing cowboy boots! That freaking rocks!!" :lol: :lol:

Hey good luck on your chem test Rad! You'll rock it, I'm sure! :D

Svet you crack me up hon! I feel the love, I sure do! ;) Thanks for that! :D I didn't originally find the pics though...that was...um Rad and Jenn I think and I just had to bring a few more over! But yeah aren't they totally hot! Glad you liked them...I think I might make an avie of them later... :D
    Fun times...cannot wait til Wed....cannot wait, cannot wait!!! :D :D

13. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

New here :) I got hooked onto CSI: NY because of D/L. The first time I saw them together, I just thought "OMG! They're so cute together! I MUST WATCH THIS SHOW!!!"

I can't wait for season 3 to come! Must hve a lot of D/L moments.

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

What ever brings you in Loopholes... glad to have you aboard...!

Hey guys... isn't about time to start thinking about new names for our favorite thread?... anyone have any ideas... I'm thinking

She's got him in them Cowboy boots

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my, Carmine's been busy hasn't he. If you look at his Season 1 photos and his Season 3 photos, you'd think the Season 1 Carmine was his younger brother fresh out of highschool and the Season 3 Carmine is the... well, hot one. Haha!

Thanks Moriel for the pics you're an angel!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.