He Squats!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 29, 2005.

?

How would you grade Crossroads?

1. A+

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. A

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. A-

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  5. B

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. B-

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. C-

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  13. F

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

Top to you crack me up!!!! :lol:

but i am soooo glad that you mentioned this Danny person otherwise i would never have noticed him ot his nice ass!!! :lol:

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I aim to please. I just didn't want this character to slip through the cracks. People never seem to notice him. :(

3. tala

tala Lab Technician

Until I saw the pics posted on this page, I wouldn't have known who you were referring to, Top!

So he's the guy in glasses, huh? He squats well, does he? I've never noticed. Does he get a lot of airtime on the show? Is he one of the main characters? I'm so intrigued!

He seems cool. Will have to keep an eye out for him in future eps.

Oh hey, do you guys think he'd generate enough fans to earn a few threads on this forum? Shame that he doesn't seem to get any of the attention. It's always Hawkes, Hawkes, Hawkes here. No wonder I've never heard of this Danny.

Wait, is Danny Messer the actor's name? Or the character's name?

Pardon my ignorance.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, you know what they say...girls never make passes at guys wearing glasses. I'm sure nobody notices him in part because of that.

5. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

:eek:

A resounding yes.

6. adder574

adder574 Witness

Dont you just hate it that whats is name, I think its Manny always follows orders. It would be neat if Manny has an episode where he disobeyed Mac. (like that would ever happen)

7. Ookpik

Ookpik Witness

Yeah, it's a shame nobody has ever mentioned him before here because he does seem to get overlooked, nothing special about him...seems the best anyone could come up with is that he can squat well. I guess it's like Top said, girls don't make passes at guys who wear glasses!

8. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

how can one not notice Danny!!????? He is one of the hottest men on the show and I will have you know, that his glasses are damn sexy, I noticed them right off on him.

I have too much Danny love, I know.

PS: He is a magnificent squater.

9. tala

tala Lab Technician

All right, all right, I'm convinced! I watched the rerun of the week (the episode where the producer guy fell off the balcony trying to get chocolate from a gargoyle's mouth...) and realized that yes, this Danny guy is worth paying more attention to.

So Danny's the character's name after all! And the actor is Carmine sonething-something, right?

Didn't see any squatting, but will stay on the lookout for that moment.

Oh, maybe that's why I never noticed him before. You're absolutely right, Top!

Hey, you know what would be cool though? Based on the picture link posted above ("Evidence"), he'd look good if they gave him something like a shower scene in the lab's locker room sometime. I know the thought may sound a bit silly. I don't know, what do you all think about that? :confused:

10. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I dunno. A science geek like him is probably skinny and scrawny and never works out. Not sure I'd want to see him nude.

11. tala

tala Lab Technician

^You're right. What was I thinking?

How sad... that show really needs a hot guy in it.

12. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

hmmm i really must look out for this Danny guy then to make up my mind!! :devil:

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:devil: I'll check Danny out, anytime, anyplace.

but in all seriousness, I am glad that we have a thread specifically for Danny, because he is an amazing character on the show and he most definately doesn't get enough screen time or love like his co-stars ;) I hope that we can continue on the quest for more and exciting threads about this hot man.

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Brilliant thread, Top! I don't visit this site for a day because I'm too busy talking smut at another site (*cough*cg.net*cough) and I miss this beautiful creation? You are definitely right. Danny goes totally unnoticed on this site and something should really be done about that. Thanks for calling it to our attention. Now that we're aware of his unparalleled squatting abilities perhaps he'll get a little more attention.

15. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

Ummmm.... Danny who? :lol:

Squatty

[​IMG]