Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Cath taught gil well in being political :D

Rule 1: Never beat up your boss

He did give ecklie the killer stare though (I choose to think that the deadly look he had in his eyes was not about someone else :D)

Gil got home huh? Did they start another game? :devil:

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I think lots of guys has a crush on Catherine :D Hodges is one. LOL. It's really cute. And of course Gil is her most devoted admirer... along with Warrick (multi-shipping into action LOL)

Oh how can I forget Brass. He and Cath do have their moments. Gil/Cath/Brass scenes are always fun to watch. It's one of my OT3s.

I also like the changes in Ecklie. I never really hated him, so now I'm liking him lots. At least he's got personality. And I love it whenever Gil almost snaps at him. I say 'almost' cause Gil does it with such grace that it's barely snapping at somebody.

Lastly, welcome AWJ. Your name rocks. ;)

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

What? Nobody likes Essom+Cath? (Gil+Ecklie+Cath) I so love the Grissom/Ecklie dynamics more than the Ecklie/Cath lol. :lol: There are lots of unresolved tension between those two men. *giggles* add Cath and we will surely have a smokin' scene. :D For their friendly banter, I love G/C/Greg a lot.
    Now where are Gil's damned migraine pills, I've been looking for them everywhere. jk.

4. AngelWearinJeans

AngelWearinJeans Witness

I don't like the way Ecklie acts but I like having him in the show because it wouldn't be the same without him. He really brings out the worst in Gil, and I love to see Grissom show his emotions. Besides, then Cath gets to bring him back to his senses.

Also, thanks cofi_shot! Are you a Dane Cook fan, because that's where I got my name from.

5. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

lmfao! you are so not a multi-shipper.

now, gil's migraines. it would be nice to see another bit of continuity here because in the past all the references to his headaches have been between him and cath. she's the one who knows how long it's been since his last one. in s1 she looks at the bottle and makes that comment. (btw, this was the first time we saw her in his place and she didn't knock, just walked in)

a gc dictionary. will it be called buzzing and tweaking?

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I really like the name haha. And yes, Hottie is a big non-multishipper...NOT! :D

coolc, my guess is they won't go for the continuity. If anyone notices Gil's migraines in season 7, I don't think it's going to be Catherine. It's true that she was the one who knows the details, yes, but you know TPTB. They are always against us so they won't go that way because WE want it hahaha. *hides*

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yeah gimme everything just not cringe.

Oh AngelWearinJeans are you referring to the stand up comedy that Dane Cook did in Jay Leno (or was it Conan? I forgot :lol: ) Oh to make this on-topic since TMTB's ideas are getting stale anyways, if ever Catherine decides to leave Las Vegas, Gil can do Dane Cook's antics and tell her 'Dont get on your flight'.. That was lame lol but cool name you got there.

Oh that would be a cool name for our dictionary. Now what do we put for letter A? I have lots for B- boptush, bump, buzz etc.

8. iheartCSI_4326

iheartCSI_4326 Victim

wow I've been gone a day (had a audition today) and you guys writing like crazy lol :D
    i absolutely love Cath-Gris-Greg moments they are sooo funny especially in the early seasons when greg was still in the lab. like gil would say something about well gil things (bugs,evidence,the world haha)
    and cath would give him a that look and then greg would make a joke :lol:
    you know that greg can see that Gil and Cath are meant to be together :) thats why he is always going after sara cause he knows she is available :D (btw, can't remember any particular moment, I'm so bad with epi's and moments :rolleyes:)

well gtg im sooo tired.
    oh man i just found out that here in the uk i have to wait till january for season 7 :( it will be a good birthday present hehe

cya "GRILLOW FOREVER"

Kiss Kiss Bye Bye lol xxxxx

Lil :D
    ooow, btw G/C dictionary i would LOVE !!!!!!!!! xooxo

9. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

Unfortunately, it appears that Brass is going to be the only one around when Gil gets his migraine and he's not going to be paying too much attention to poor Gil's pain like Catherine would

And thanks to Erica for my awesome new avi :D

10. coolcatz

do you blame him (brass)? would you even ask about gil if he denied he was your friend, such a good friend that you trusted him with POA in a life and death situation? i think burnout is a very appropriate ep title.

we need an a for our dictionary. oh that's simple. a$$. gil's. cath's. gil looking at cath's. cath looking at gil's. cath's on gil's desk, on his sofa, in his chair, on his lap. good enough?

ah, i miss s1.

11. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow. So many newbies, it's hard to keep track of things. AWJ, welcome to the board.

Um, me liking Ecklie? Well...he doesn't really have the greatest of personalities, but yes I like him because he adds to the angst. rebec, I think you know me too well now. :lol:

A GC Dictionary? um...that would be a fun idea. Our very own jargon! :lol: This is very exciting. :D

12. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

Yeah, that's a good point. If I were Jim, I would secretly replace Gil's acetaminophen for placebos. And that title burnout seems to maybe be a foreshadowing of Gil's upcoming sabbatical

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Gravy, young people should be happy. Sometimes your love for angst worries the old lady here. :lol: However, since it helps a great deal with the quality Gravy fics, I guess I'll just let you be. :D

As for the dictionary, yes A$$ would be a great start hehe.

a$$ [n.][c.] Body part of Catherine that Gil keeps staring at and vise versa.

:D

14. coolcatz

ok, so "b" would be next. i think we'll need to discuss this one because there are lots of b's in the gc dictionary.

gravey angst does equal good fic. and gravey i do believe s7 will give you just that.

and csigrillow, why haven't i gotten that audition yet?

and finally, trying to catch up now that my connection is fixed, the s7 promo pics rock so far.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re: Gil & Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

B = Bugman -- name given to Gil because of his love of bugs. (has anyone ever called him that on the show?)

BTW - can we call Cath bug girl? After all, she did get excited when seeing the bug while crawling under the rubble in the house that collapsed. Then again, she wasn't very excited about his roaches when he was going roach-racing. I got it - Cath is just Bugman lover!

ETA: Are we only doing one per letter? Because B could also stand for "Braun" - as in you-know-who. I think we should do as many as there are because, you know, a dictionary has lots of words under each letter. To make ours a complete dictionary, we need to list all of the words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.