If WP was to leave will csi survive?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gregsandersluver, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

Actually one cnnot replace Gil Grissom at all, he's the original. Because the aren't in such a way one again on the planet. Even if he should die, not also therefore should the series on ice be put, because which is still with the remaining CSt team ???

Those are finally still all there and can practucally further live.

Nevertheless I will see the series further also but without Grissom....
    One comes sometime over it away....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

it would be totally different without grissom it would be weird without him because he is like the main caracter and we all love him....my opinion would be yes and no at the sametime

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm heartbroken at the thought of WP leaving.

I personally think it won't be the same without him.
    He is the glue that holds the show together!

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

i think it could go on for a few shows but ultimately csi is grissom and grissom is csi he is the guy everyone looks to in a crisis and that everyone aspires to be.
    william petersens portrayal of this character is absolutely phonomenal and his chemistry with the rest of the cast is wonderfully brought together on the show.
    i agree episodes such as gum drops have been great but that was one show! could we really have a seasonless grissom? no i say i cant bring myself to think about it! for me he is the glue to the show a great actor and even better person. of course the other stars of the show are great i absolutely love them all but i cant see them surviving without billy its nothing against these actors its just how intportant the character of grissom has become.
    well it was long winded but theres my answer lol

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I think that if WP was to leave, the show might survive. I would probably still watch, as long as they don't use cheap tricks to hold the audience's attention.

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish there was a way to compromise. Kick out Ecklie and make Grissom lab director and have him only come around on some of the eps...he's still there but not nearly as much. If WP would do it that is.

Whether he would or not, I think instead of someone new, someone like Cath or someone we know should take over Gris's place. Cath's already a supervisor...Or maybe one of the others if she thinks it'd take away even more of her parenting time or something.

7. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

it could. doesn't mean it will. but if he leaves for good and never comes back and the show ends, i'll cry. :(

but then get over it, because at least miami and ny will still be on. :D

8. whaness

whaness Victim

I hope it can survive no matter with Grissom or not!Actually it's not really important that CSI without Grissom as Catherine or someone else can be the new leader.I want the show to be continued!!

9. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Aw, it will continue -just it won't last as long as it could have with Grissom still there -I think. Time will tell.

But fortunately, CSI is not only about the characters. Great writers, great directors -lots of potential. I think the show can pretty much hold water with one of the main characters being absent. But that will mean extra effort to make the plots even more interesting and attractive than they already are ... I mean Grissom is the boss :eek: THE most important character. And when the boss is gone, well it's really not the same.

It will be hard for the writers to basically, try to make us forget Grissom/WP. I hope they won't try to replace him with some 'new' guy that we had never heard of before, cause that would really make me :devil: