Something Weird

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Sep 10, 2006.

1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I have recently noticed 2 things:
    1) In unbearable, take a look at the zoo guy. Does he look like Henry Andrews? Wonder why...
    Answer: They are one and the same. Jon Wellner

2) 5 minutes ago I finished watching Committied. The scene in which Grissom and sara are listening to the pot that adam made. The audio tech...Sofia. Louise Lombard is credited there as sofia Curtis, but she does not play Sofia there.

Why do they do that? Is there a reason? Does anyone have anymore?

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

1) At the risk of sounding dumb, I have to ask... who is Henry Andrews? And Jon Wellner?

2) Do you mean that Louise Lombard didn't play Sofia in Committed but someone else? Wow.

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Henry is the tox tech. He started in easrly s6 :) hes the one who asked greg where he got his hair done and told gris the spider joke. jon wellner is the actor who plays him.
    yup. not sofia, someone else :p

4. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

I thought she was credited as Sofia Curtis! In the transcript for that episode it says its Sofia :confused:

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

She was playing Sofia in the episode. She was credited as Sofia Curtis, and it's almost impossible to use a recurring actor/actress as another character for one episode.

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Ah okay, I think I get it. I'm kinda rusty when it comes to remembering past episodes. :p This is another weird thing I read off a site sometime ago:

In the episode Snuff (Season 3), the name David Hodges appears on a list that Sara and Catherine are scanning. Then two episodes later in Recipe For Murder we get introduced to David Hodges, the new Trace guy out of LA. :) IMO, I think the writers are testing out the name. :p

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

she was credited as sofia, but grissom and sara acted as if they dont know her. since when does sofia know about getting sounds off of pots...
    if im mistaken im sorry...

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Unless it happens BEFORE they become a recurring character, a la Lumpy G...No way they'd have gotten away with that one later on. Not because of the characters would have noticed anything but the fans who watch NY would have thought it was really dumb. (unless NY came up with an undercover story but that's something for the NY thread) I still laugh about it even now...and wonder if that was what lead to the part on NY for Carmine.

9. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

that is weird. :confused:

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

At that point Sofia couldn't do alot of moving if I remember correctly the actress was then pregnante but the character was not and they had her hiding it, not to mention her character was still getting her barrings on the team as a csi.

IMDB: Committed (28 April 2005) - Sofia Curtis
    Futon Critic: Sophia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Tv.com: Louise Lombard (Sofia Curtis)
    TwizTv Scripts: LOUISE LOMBARD as Sofia Curtis

I am guessing it is safe to say that she was credited. :D

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three