Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Re: Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Coo

my voted in the poll is "I'll take what they give me - canon is good" for me is the best option but the 3 too i like it...:S .

ziggystarduzt i like your theory about this "In Sarah's poll, I went with the 'I'll take what I can get' option. Cause I'm so damn used to getting NOTHING that I'm happy just to know that there's something there. I'll be able to live off of the filthy scraps of fat that tptb toss me from their dinner table rich with tortured baby cow and chicken primavera. " ;)

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

much like a lot of ya'll here, i voted "i'll take what i'm given" option. i seriously don't know what they are going to think of next season. what are they going to give us, will they establish a timeline or not, who and how will figure it out etc etc - and these are only a couple of questions.

there are endless possibilities to solve this out. that's why i realize that speculating right now is a little useless, therefore i'll be happy with whatever they'll give us.

i just don't want them to say "they're together, acknowlegde it, but we won't show anything else. isn't what you already got, enough?". seriously, i'd hate that. but i don't think it will happen. Jorja said they'll have more "fun" this season, so i'm eager to believe her and wait for more "tape me up", "you get the swab", "i need you/i have you", "good in mouth to mouth" scenes. ohhh, i soooo want to see them flirting ...

ok, so this is my wish list, in order (not chronological, but how much i want these situations to happen):
    1. A make out (someplace private of course)
    2. A kiss here and there (just not TOO often b/c at some point the more the kisses the less excited i'd be).
    3. Flirting!
    4. Someone figuring it out in a goofy way (but not fanfiction-damn-goofy).
    5. Grissom somehow forced by the situation to show his care for Sara in front of some people and/or his team members (like a dangerous situation).
    6. Someone from the team - like Catherine, approaching one of them (or both) about it.
    7. Members of the team talking about their suspicions.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I said nothing. Now technically, I will be forced to accept whatever they give me, and I won't stop watching if it turns out that they really, really screwed the storyline, but I still will kind of live in my little box and believe what I want to.

So technically, I'll believe nothing but what I think is in the realm of possibility.

I accept anything that's canon, but I won't necessarily agree with it.

The funny thing about the summer hiatus is that I think we all tend to blow things out of proportion, for better or worse. And I also think at this point that we've spent so long drabbling or speculating that in a strange way, it's all become true. Hence the timelines, or whatever else.

Which may be why I'm more stuck in my ways about this.

4. Sidlreiana_15

when and where jorja say this :eek: :) i love this girl :lol: . i agree with you ,the gsr is funny... more for me great, all gsr i like the way that is ;) .

amazing list great job ;) i want your list for gsr in tv :p foremost 2-3-5-7 i think that give more game to romance ;)

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

They talked about how Grissom and Sara hadn't even touched last season at the press junket, and Jorja very pointedly said, "That was LAST season"

And then - "Billy and I have been working out all summer"

6. Sidlreiana_15

thank you about the information ;)
    Jorja very pointedly said, "That was LAST season" lol well 11 days for the next season :p

"Billy and I have been working out all summer" lol :D cough cough working ... :D :devil:i hope to see they very sweet :)

7. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

All I hope is that there's nothing to big. I don't want CSI to go all soap-opera on us. I love the little hints that get dropped, and the finale was so much fun! I was so excited. I, too, would like to see some flirting, and some protectiveness on Grissom's part. :)

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Catherine found out, or suspected something. She's so nosy sometimes! I love it. If she talked to them about it, they'd so both go red :lol:

8. csi_fan_uk

csi_fan_uk Police Officer

I don't think CSI will go soapy on us. Looking back at season 1 there was a lot more soapish elements but people didn't seem to mind. CSI has always been good at "less is more".
    I'm also up for more flirting. Flirting has been a constant with these two, so, as others have said, I don't see why that should stop. Scenes like "mouth to mouth" and "wasps and corsets" where the flirting is suggestive but on the case would work because the GSR-haters could put there fingers in their ears and go "lalala - there is no subtext here". But, we'd know the truth! ;)

9. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

wow, you guys work fast!
    in the poll i voted for
    because...how do i say this...i'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened. as i mentioned quite a few pages ago, i wasn't GSR until like five seconds after i finished screaming in disbelief (the end of WTG). so then i had a whole summer to contemplate, trying to figure out what happened, and i decided that it couldn't have happened before TOYD. i don't know why, i just did.

of course, i'm very open to other theories and right now some of them are sounding pretty good. so there you go.

and in the poll before that, i voted for
    just eyesex. personally, i do not think that they would go much farther than that (at least not to the point of discussing 'ship/home stuff)

of course, i also don't think they started the whole fiasco before TOYD, which shows you what i know.

hmm. maybe i just need a bit more CSI in my life (as if that's possible).

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's cool Adzix on the city- safety is the key-Louisiana awesome state- do great, and have fun :D----- so on the poll- "take anything they give us-" and the latest news on JOrja- funny, she only knew about the finale 4 days before shooting :eek:those writers are shifty and secretive- keep everything pretty close to the chest!! under wraps- so to speak!!! have you all seen the promo for the first eppy?- it shows G/S together- so that'll be good-it goes so fast- very exciting-- can't wait :mad:- counting-counting :lol:

[​IMG]

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I also highly doubt that CSI is going to turn into a soap opera because of GSR. I mean, the big "finale" wasn't them making out, or post-coital, naked in bed... they were fully-clothed and lounging on a made bed.

Not exactly earth-shattering from an on-paper perspective. And that's the way they chose to end a 6-year-long sexual tension.

So soap opera? Nah.

12. jordan

jordan Rookie

I agree. I hate how almost everyone I talk to about CSI says they might stop watching it because they think it's gunna become a soap opera just because GSR is canon and they think it's gunna be all drama between them. And I'm sitting here thinking 'If you haven't noticed already, it's been dramatic for the past six years.' Not overly dramatic, but yeah, it's been kinda dramatic. And I personally don't think for a second that they're relationship is going to be all that bad. I think it's pretty much gunna be good except for maybe one or two things every now and again. Arrghhh I can't wait 11 days for this new seasonnn. It needs to come now. Seriously, someone needs to like get smart and invent a freaking time machine. :p

13. jofod

jofod Police Officer

I totally agree. They chosen a very soft and tasteful way to reveal the relationship and this shows that GSR has never overwhelmed and will never overwhelm the show. What i don't understand is why for some people only the G/S storyline makes CSI a soap opera, while Cath!Drama or Nick!Drama not ( no offence for Cath and Nick fans!).

Regarding the whole SF debate (i was absent when you discussed it) i only hope that what TPTB will choose won't contradict what we have seen in the past too much.

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Which is precisely my point. I mean, Nick got more action with the hooker in Season 1 than they got in that final scene.

And, as someone pointed out, the camera duel was almost more sexual.

And adorable.

from the sound of spoilers it doesn't sound remotely like they want to open with the two of them in bed in any upcoming episode, or making out on his desk, or hiding in supply closets. They are going to focus on the difficulty of dating at work, which is a reality, and which is something CSI hasn't explored before, so it will most likely be interesting. But Sara and Grissom talking about how they first met at a crime scene? That doesn't sound like "Blaine! I'm carrying the child of your third cousin with one eye, Rodulfo!"

ETA

Having said that, you know who would rock as Sara's Mom? Joan Collins. Yeah. I went there.

15. jofod

jofod Police Officer

It seems they have chosen to handle the relationship in a subtle way and this is good. Regarding the scene in Toe Tags i think that even if they are two very professional persons, it's realistic that they can exchange words about their personal life at work sometimes. Mystery and Gibby say that this scene would be very cute. I trust Billy and Jorja's skills.

As Sara's mother Joan Collins would be bizarre!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.