House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Here season 1 starts soon :) MTV3 is running a competition, where you can win House stuff :p

2. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

oh man, as soon as i get home from class im watching the premier :D can't wait :)

3. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

YAY!!! i cant wait!

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I just watched the premire! I loved it :) I dont know about anyone else but the ending was great! :D

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I thought it was ok but the flow of the show seems to have changed for me. Anyone else feel it?

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love the first episode, all the Cuddy parts was really sweet.

7. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

I loved the premiere....it was awesome, hugh was awesome, and I love the new team dynamics and yes I agree 100% that cuddy had some of the best lines....as a matter of fact so did chase. Anyways....A++++++ :D. I think I'm just glad that my favourite shows are finally starting again, reruns only keep me going for so long. PREMIERES ROCK!

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D Yes finally the new season has arrived. I loved the premiere and I dropped everything just to watch it.

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

:lol: Chase is such a suck up but he is the best. House is so awesome on that skateboard. I dont know which i think is sexxier, the cane or s8board? and plus they played "You cant always get what you want" at the end. I wonder why they never played it at all for S2?

I loved the Wilson/Cuddy bondage over House (OT3!)

10. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Awesome premiere :D

Seeing House walking a tierope throughout the eppy was great, and also the skateboard was call, although I'm still thinking how can he!, great Wilson/Cuddy scene at the beginning of the eppy

Foreman is slowly getting into my good books again. :lol: at Chase giving House a slap on the back. Cameron just rocked! :D

Think Cuddy should have told House about the patient because he is bound to find out now

Loved that they played You Can't Always Get.. at the end of the eppy, maybe it's a sign of things to come, because it seems that House is hanging on the edge at the moment

11. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

Great episode! House is Back :D

I really don't see Chase as a kiss-ass but rather the only one happy to see House back. But yes, he is the best!!
    The slap on House's shoulder was priceless :D

12. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I missed the premiere but I'm glad you guys have recapped various parts of it.

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Cuddy isn't really happy in this episode because she wants to tell House so much but Wilson is holding her back (poor Cuddy) who knows, if House finds out Wilson told her not to tell him we might reallly get a punch in the face ;)

The premire was the best (watched it twice) during science my teacher (who is also my homeroom teacher) stopped in the middle of are leason and she was like "Who watches House" and my hand shot up and she was like "What chanel did it come on" and i told her fox and she said that she thought it came on at ten even though Standoff came on and i told her it was moved to 8 o clock. It was inbarrising because all of my class was staring at me.

14. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

I think my favourite part was when House threw is ball at chase's head and caught it...chase's face was priceless when House handed him the ball :D Oh and when house came sliding down the hall after running from cameron..."You forgot one thing.....*looks over shoulder* I can do this now!" *sprints off* ---classic

anyways can someone clarify for me when I should put a "spoiler'" warning because I really don't want to ruin the show for anyone...thanks :)

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I believe you should include a spoiler warning if anything you write pertains to the specific plot, or important information about an episode. But, considering the episode has already aired in the United States, it's not considered a spoiler anymore. - I'd use the spoiler code just as a courtesy if you don't want to ruin it for anyone. ;)

I actually didn't like the premier. It only got one laugh out of our family, and we watch House pretty religiously.

It's not that it was a bad premier, but it was just so different, and I guess the drastic change in House's character threw me off. (Even though it was intended to make him seem different) The entire episode seemed a little rushed to me, and the fact that four or five people participated in writing the premier dissapointed me, given how the episode went.

But, I'm optimistic for next week. Just because one episode wasn't my cup of tea, doesn't mean the entire season is ruined for me. I'll keep watching and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the season. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.