Neopets

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ducky, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Mougie

Mougie Prime Suspect

I have 4 pets all grundos. I have a baby grundo,random event,got zapped with the lab ray. My daughter got me started. My favorite game is word poker. Right now I am collecting petpets for my gallery and trying to fill my stamp album. I usually check my pets into the Neolodge,they get fed there. I have been going to www.marapets.com. Its a virtual pet site,you have more to do there,but your pet can die.

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Sweet, now I don't feel like a dork! I made a new one today, because I had one like a year ago, but I got a new email and forgot the username and password, so I don't think it's gonna work :p. And I gots a Jubjub! They are sooo cute! :)

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

As said before, I have Tonu, Kau (hee,surprise!), Uni and erm..mutant Skeith who used to be Shoyru... other accout I have Elephante, Korbat and...umm...something else. Haven't looked at it for a while.

My current mission has been getting more NPs to my bankaccount.

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i cant remember what pets i have lol, i just play the games n get neopoints, i have over 500,000 atm lol

tip: you dont have to ever feed your pets, they never die rofl. i havent fed mine in a year

5. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Lols. I must admit that i'm slightly adicted to Kou-jong as well. :p When it goes missing: try here.

I didn't really enjoy the Altador Cup. I much preferred the Plot. I can't wait until we get our plot prizes. :D There's another sidebar for it. I started off on Terror Mountain. But they lost, so i went off to something else and they lost too... so i ended up on Darigan...

6. Ducky

^The direct link didn't work.

I'm always late from everything fun... perhaps this year I could finally get Halloween sidebar.

There was this one avatar... was it Usuki one or something and of course that was the day I didn't visit at Neopets :rolleyes:

Am I blonde or something but why do i have troubles finding more pages to Cyodrake's Gaze? Or do those appear just to .. that you have to find that ship and there ya go. I mean Lost Desert story was easy to find :p

What comes to Kou-Jong, Made to Top 100 list (I was 57th) but man, no award yet. It's so little that.. Ah, perhaps one day I get lucky with it :D

ETA: Ah Cattsy, the link works. It was just my connection fecked up when I tried first time.

7. Cat

I've got four side bars at the moment, AC, qasala, Halloween and valentines'.

Apparently Cyodrake's Gaze plot is over. Which is really annoying. because all we did was find Hoban.
    Lost desert was boring. I didn't complete it.
    Altador Plot/ Darkest Faerie was fun, little short, tho. I enjoyed it. :D Completed it.

Gratz on highscore. I haven't really got many trophies except for the easy to get ones. Although, i did get a trophy for Sahkmet Solitaire, the other day. Only took me a few hours to win two games. :D but it was fun.

8. Ducky

I was disappointed to Cyodrake's Gaze. Meh.

I don't remember Altador, Darkest Faerie... probably were on times when I wasn't there much.
    Man I'm soclose toget a trophy at Kou-jong! Yesterday I missed 50pts grrrr.
    Another "almost there" have been Freaky Factory and Whack-a-Staff-member. I just clicked one user's page and she/he had winner trophys like from.. 40 games :rolleyes: I wonder how they do that. I'm still fixing my strategies ;)
    One what I've improved is Carnival of Terror.. which is very scary :lol:
    at Pyramids bonus, 3rd place in cellblock, cheat champion, which isn't too hard and... Sakhmet Solitaire Bonus Champion...I wonder whatever that is :p

9. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

hehe i love neo pets! my name is depthofbeauty add me too your neo friends...but tell me who you are so i dont get confused.

10. hitchhiker42

hitchhiker42 Prime Suspect

ahh neopets, i love it. :D

just wish they'd give us the prizes for the altador sub-plot already, the sidebar is ace...

11. Cat

Apparently you can still do Altador Plot. Down the bottom should be a guide to the plot.
    I'm not reall good at games. I've sorta been trying for the meerca chase trophies recently. And i never stop trying for a volcano run one. good luck trying.
    I have both Defenders of Neopia trophies. (brain tree and eyreki. Snow Wars (runner up), pyramids (silver), Sakhmet Solitaire (bronze), lenny conundrum (silver), go go go (bronze), cheat (gold), punch bag bob and frumball (gold).

Yeah, i think the sidebar looks awesome. :D

12. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

I recently had to get a new neopets account. Mainly because I forgot the login for my old, old account. And so I've had to rebuild from scratch. I'm basically having to get used to things. But I'll get the hang of it soon enough.

13. Ducky

Thanks Cat for the link :)

14. Cat

Hehe. I'm so happy. :D I won this week's pet spotlight. What do you guys think of my entry?

15. Ducky

That's great Cat! And I think entry was great :D

...so what fun did you win with it? :D