Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy--It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

Re: Gil <3 Cath #23: It's her Buttprint© on His Desk!

Well one of the babies is right here :D. School started up again *ugh* and I had orientation to prepare for so I was a little busy with that :)

Yay for buttprints!! I'm so glad my favorite won :D And woohoo #23!! I'll have to get a gift later :) Cath has sat on the desk enough times that there should be an indent on the top of it not just a print :lol: And I love the little copyright sign after buttprints :D

Lizzy_004 and athens glad you could stop by! Come around more often we don't bite...that much :lol: just kidding :D someone should have your welcome baskets a little later :)

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh so we've got newbies and our babies are back. Everything's fine. Yay! And lookie, Lizzy came! *huggles* Yo girl, you gatta come here more often to discover the beauty of PureJoy. :lol:

Aye, aye, kay. Stop denying it. You've been living in the gutter with us for enough time. And zsa, you just like to step on my toe. HMPH.

3. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeay new thread!!! :D :D :D

*throws confetti*

love the title, is so appropraite, makes me think that whatever happens she'll always have a spot on his desk :)

I think they should definitely resolve the whole, how Gil new Eddie was cheating on Cath thing by the end. Hmm maybe Gil was going round to Caths to surprise her with a present of some sort and then he caught Eddie, and then that could be why Eddie thought there was something between Gil and Cath. Eh, probably not :)

4. CatGrissomFan

CatGrissomFan Prime Suspect

You know I think if Eddie did haunt them it would be because of that little majorly huge nightmare we saw last season.

I personally think that Gil and Eddie weren't best friends but maybe rivals way before Cath. Like maybe they went to college or high school together or something and Eddie hated Gil for some reason. I don't know but I think there is more to those two then what they showed us. Sadly I also agree that TPTB might not go into more about that friendship thingy.

*keeps some thoughts to herself*

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow sorry I'm late. I'm confined to a 30 mins on the comp now that I'm a junior so I can't be on as much as I would want to. :p But yay for the new thread. Have been waiting for this for sooo long. Love it.

Yay for newbies! Lizzy and athens...welcome aboard, mate. :lol: You're going to have lots of fun here so I hope you drop by often. :D

6. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

*giggles* I at least have a better excuse for staying away than *coughs*Angie*coughs*. Anyway, I didn't mean to step hard. :lol: I'll pay you a round on the BUZZING bed that Grissom (and Cath) enjoyed so much in Assume Nothing. Will that make it up for it? :devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

YAY! sry newbie here..but complete and total grillows fan! cna't believe there ar eothers like me...:faint:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Huh? Who?

Riiiiiight. I've got a huge bump on my foot. Thanks to you. And no, a round of the magic fingers isn't enough. You gotta have Cath in it with me. Thank you. :p

Again, welcome to the newbies! (Although I think I might have just scared a few away. :D)

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Congratulation on your number 23. I like it because she always sit on Grissom's desk.

I'm sorry I haven't been on it but I'm still here.

10. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

oh, i'm so glad you guys raided my stuff cuz my connection still sucks (will be fixed this weekend, yay!!!!)

now as to her buttprint on his desk. established s1, i believe anonymous was the first time it happened and has continued all the way through s6.

and to whoever came up with the idea of toe tags/eddie...brilliant. instead of randome corpses this would tie us back to some character history (oh wait, wrong show). there is a fanfic series on graveshift that takes this on and it's very interesting.

wow, all the newbies! i love it. welcome to the thread, stretch out on gil's sofa and you can share a screwdriver with cath. *someone help me out on the welcome baskets please*

gil's hands. well i've got more caps of his office (these from s6). there is a picture of a bug that has a gold "w" in it and also several pictures of what looks like xeroxed palm prints (similar to what cath has but only xeroxed instead) hanging from his filing cabinets. question is whose palm prints did he make copies of?

11. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Alrighty, Lisa, here is the welcome basket for all the newbies!

[​IMG]

Hello, newbies! Glad to see so many of you joining us. :)

Love the thread title, and the copyright sign is so apt! Thanks for adding that in, Rissa. ;)

Ah. Eddie and Gil. Now, if TMTB want great dramatic tension, they should go for this storyline. I don't think they were friends, but I do suspect they were at least acquaintances. And we do know for certain that Gil was aware of Ed's infidelity and hid it from Cath (PMJ), and that Ed was jealous of Gil. I too would love for them to dig deeper into this storyline at some point instead of going totally off tangent on some improbable thing. :rolleyes:

12. coolcatz

so we all seem kinda split on how eddie and gil knew each other. some say thru cath and some say before cath. how about we all state why we think this.

oh and whoever mentioned the original character descriptions having eddie knowing gil thanks so much.

and ren, thanks for posting the welcome basket.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

This doesn't really hold any weight, because TMTB & continuity don't work together - but if you go by the CSI Companion, there's very little chance that Gil knew Eddie before he was with Cath. It says she met Eddie in Seattle before moving to Vegas.

cath's bio page

14. coolcatz

i don't count the csi companion. it's too full of inaccuracies.

ok, another question. do you think eddie told lindsey his opinion on her mother and gil?

and i thought cath ran away to seattle and then came to vegas alone (s1 table stakes)

15. weepingwillows

weepingwillows Lab Technician

Oh, shut up. :p You, too, Lady E. If I didn't have to go to work, I'd step on more than your toes. ;)

As for Eddie and Gil... well, I doubt they knew each other before Cath and Gil did, but there's no doubt in my mind tht they knew each other (well, of course they did). Gil and Catherine have known each other for a very long time, and they are very good friends (even if TPTB seem to forget that way too often), and I can actually see them all being friends before everything started to go to hell... so to speak.

And welcome to the newbies! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.