How old are most CSI fans?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Do you agree with Matt Roush?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. I fall somewhere in the middle

26 vote(s)
    48.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: God, how did ya know!?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 15 now, and I only just recently started watching the show, so I was about 14 when I started watching.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ive just turned 35 *worries about getting old*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 18 it's good that the show appeals to all ages

5. dove

dove Hit and Run

i'm 20.... and started since it came to the uk so 15 when began watch

Paul millander will rise from the dead

6. Jessie

Jessie Victim

I'm 21 years old...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Im 12 and i love csi. Ive been watching for a super long time but i cant remember when. Im obsessed.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Im 17 and ive been hooked for the past 2 years.

9. Moppig

Moppig Rookie

33 and I don't act a day over 18. Unless I am being all pious and self righteous but that only happens oh say every 30 seconds :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm 16, I've only been watching CSI since around October of 2004, and I'm hooked and obsessed XD

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hi everyone;

I'm representating Nick's Littlest Fan..she was five months old when CSI came on and is now five, although gets mad when Mommy turns the channel at the bad parts. She wants to marry Nick and can't figure out why Mommy mutters under her breath quietly 'over my dead body are you marrying someone who is 30 years older then you and then I have a son-in-law older then me...'

12. GottaLoveVegas

GottaLoveVegas Lab Technician

lol, I always feel so little when I think about being 8 and watching a show about some woman (shown to your left in my icon lol) drinking people's organs and then seeing aaaaaaaaaall the other people on here that are graduates of college and high school and everything and that my grandma watches CSI as well....myfuturecsi's post made me feel not quite so small lol...That child is going to grow up and make all Talk CSI members proud......:D:D

Trying to make an account but not being old enough makes you feel bad too....

Hope that makes sense, it is late and my brain is not functioning as it should.

13. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

This is totally off topic, but GottaLoveVegas that woman in your avatar is freaking me out. :eek: Sometimes I find it disturbing that children under 8 years old can handle the frightening and gross aspects of the show. But I guess the eye candy is there for a reason, right? Myfuturecsi your daughter has excellent taste. :D

14. coolcat

coolcat Hit and Run

I'm 39 years young! :) I started watching CSI:Miami first... like it a lot so i went onto flagship CSI's Season 5. Recently bought Season 1 & 2 DVD, with season 3 & 4 DVDs on the way from Amazon. Think i'm doing everything in reverse!!

15. MelakaFray

MelakaFray Hit and Run

18, been watching for about a year now, and have been catching up with the dvds and re-runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.