Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

YES!!! Perfect!! ha ha!

Luna i'm not gonna lie The Last Smile really hit me... don't know why... but it made me really start thinking! That's true writing... :)

ok we're one step closer to finding the source of this photo shoot! I just found this!

[​IMG]
    That's pretty awesome! If i do say so myself...
    I'm so proud of me!! :D :D :D :D

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well, the biggest version of the panty pic is in JTO at page 12 of Most viewed, I'd post it but it's too big and...Oh, well it's here just in case someone wants to use it as a wallpaper ;)...

Has anyone watched that episode? What was he saying about the panties?

What was your previous screen name Twiz. They were talking about it in that interview? why?

Edit: it's strange!!! when I post it seems like I've missed 20 pages!!!! Why????

3. TheCoroner

I also found this pic... they have the exact same expression... it's so cute!
    [​IMG]
    this one is for Twiz....
    Our baby! ;)
    I dunno why i just love that pic!! :D
    Another good pic!!
    [​IMG]

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

The pic with the glove is good The coroner my parents used to give me "glove balloons" when I was a child :D :D They're very funny!!! BTW, what happened in 'Free fall'? I mean, why was Ryan so concerned??? wasn't that episode when Peter Elliot was vey close to Calleigh???? (I just saw a picture)

I'm gonna read your fic right now Luna.

A fic with a "Nailed" missing scene would be great Dutchie I was thinking about that just before reading your post. I was thinking that Calleigh had visited Ryan, and we'd see it when they are together :sighs: and maybe Ryan would say something like: 'Cal, thanks for being with me that day. You and Alexx are amazing!!!. Oh, BTW, I wasn't really slept, I DID notice when you kissed my lips at the hospital' ;)

5. TheCoroner

CalleighWolfe... Love your idea!!

Or we could do a missing scene from 10-7 when Eric is comforting Calleigh... but make it Ryan! ya!!!

You mean why is Ryan so concerned in my picture or another one??

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH thank you thecoronoer for the pic, I love it, I love them all.

My s/n before was "Twizitdjuggalo", Calleighwolfe. He said something like "I cant even read that name, is that yibbish" or something,then he said "that's the coolest name ever." HEHEHE I fell off my chair.

OK heres a sad story from my mall today.I go to waldons book in search of the hollywood life mag with jon and emily. The dude working there is good friends with my hubby so I'm like alright...I ask for it and he's say yeah we got that one in and we usually dont get it. He goes to look then he says" it's gone, it's been here for a long time." Then after a few minutes of thinkin someone bought it I find out HE THREW IT AWAY...SO yeah I almost went dumpster diving, he told me I could and I thought about it but NAHHHH. SO i'm pretty pissed off...HE THREW IT AWAY, my Jon I'm crying. it totally sucks, jon in the dumpster...jon and emily. so yeah BAD day.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I love the pics TheCoroner. Look at the way he smiles at her in the last pic. I was like "Awwwww." Its late here. Im suprized I havent woken anyone :lol:

I am SO pissed that guy THREW AWAY the magasine with JON AND EMILY in it... What a loser!!! :mad: :(

8. TheCoroner

but the question is... do they sell that magazine at any waldenbooks?? :confused: Cause we have a Waldenbooks at our mall and I'm going shopping on monday so i can look!! :D

Thanks i'm glad y'all liked the pics!! :D

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Since I don't know if everyone has seen them, I'll post the pics Calleygirl has posted in the Emily Thread... Besides, they deserve to be here :D

Emily and Jon and CaRWash hotness

10. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

OMG LOVE THE PICS!!!!! They look sooooooo good!! :p The make a PERFECT couple!!
    Yeah yeah, I'm joining the thread... :D CaRWash roooocks! hehe!
    Lots of love!

11. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

oh my gosh..the pics are awesom!!!

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Why are they looking at me like I'm nuts? Heh? I must've missed something. :eek: And me loves the Emily and Jon Pictures. The chemistry between them is so.. real. You can see Jon looking at her in that one pic.. like he's drunk in his desire. We hope he is..

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

He is laying on her. My life is complete :D That is soo awesome. I need to get the magasine so I can put that pic in my scrapbook. I love this ship!!! :lol:

Ughh is anyone else computer being really slow at loading talkcsi? its soo annoying. I have to wait like 3 minutes for a page to load, but i needed to get to this thread :D I think its slow because of the downtime.

14. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

if you dont belive in soulmates start beliving. CaRWash 4 Eva

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

i know what you mean its driving me crazy i took ages for a page to come up and it took be 5 mins to log in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.