Favorite CSI fanfic author?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shacky20, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

Hey Kelly :3

I hang around at FF.net sometimes to, and wonder around looking for good Greg-fic. I've collected them in a C2 community on ff.net called 'Labrat Central', so you could check that out? I've got a lot of Nick/Greg and Greg- general. :3

2. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

Hello. kelly i saw you was looking for stories that are like eipsodes of CSI and am not trying to be big headed but I have been writing a story in the fan fiction section on here. It's Called My First Story CSI: Own Risk and alot of my readers have said it reads like an eispode of CSI. It also has quite alot of action in it. Please feel free to take a look at it.

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

My favorite author is J9, except you need to be a bit into Sara/Warrick to read that, she is a fantastic author though. She got me into the ship and I was no shipper when I started to read her stuff. Secondly I like Lemonyelly, she wrote a couple of Swarrick fics but also some Gil/Cath and group fics and I like all of her stories.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I like loads of them, but I usually read single stories and not specific authors. I love all the E/C Posse whenever they write, Jess, Jazzy, adamsgirl, Caro etc. On ff.net, I love forensicsfan, she great but she only writer Snickers, so if you don't like that you probably won't be into her stuff. I'm open to anything. I just read whatever catches my eye or is sent/suggested to me.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Emmithar, FanFicAddiction, kegel,ObessedTWFan and Jenny70529 are awesome Sandle writers...

FanFicAddiction writes fantastic sandle one-shots... The others are more for multi-chapter.

6. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I really like Ann (darandkerry) and Elizabeth Carter

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

if you want a really good Sandle fic, in my oppinion SLynn is the way to go. she's absolutly amazing. she write the Happy Enough series. i love it. but that's my opinion. if you like random pairings like Archie/Sofia, there's only one on FF.net. mine. people really only hang with the obvious pairings; CatNip, Sandle, the Love, GSR, YoBling. nobody expands their coupling abilities.

-x-liv

8. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

My favorite csi fanfic author is Drumchik, who writes stories about gil and cath and they are amazing:D

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I love FanficAddiction's Sandle stories! She's probably my favorite writer there. :)

10. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

iluvroadrunner is one of my favorite writers. Especially for Flack stories and Danny stories.

CatherineWStokes is my favorite CatNip (smut or not) writer.

{b]Hestia[/b] is an awsome writer too, who will write anything basically.

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, probably quoth_the_raven and MissMurder. :) And I almost forgot SaraSullivan. :D Sorry, Sara!

12. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

I have to agree with Roos, quoth_the_raven is prob'ly my fave!

13. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

and what about me ;) J/K