Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

hey guys, i'm back, missed me? :devil: ;) ;)
    i was in belgium for four days, climbing mountains and stuff, really cool, ever did it? if you didn't, you should, it's a great experience! :D
    as for GSR, can't wait untill season seven, i'm just sooo curious what they gonna say about SF, and if there will be any kissing (cause i don't think that's CSI-like..) but i really think that the directors are finally gonna give us what we want, GSR in a kiss ;) :rolleyes: :D

2. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

hey guys, missed a lot while i was at camp!

*ahem*. Poll:
    I chose "other". Personally, I'm thinking maybe somewhere between
    and
    She was someone he "trusted. A friend," which says that they originally liked each other (at least in San Francisco), but then in an epi whose name currently escapes me, it goes a little something like this:

Gris-I haven't seen you in a while, have I?
    Sara-You see me every day. *walks off*
    Gris-*that odd little Grissom look* *walks off*

so that's where i'm coming from.

or, you know, maybe i'm just insane (definitely possible)

love that script rewriting pic, btw, but his shirt so does not go with his scarf! just had to say that.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you mean Zuiker's shirt/scarf? Billy's wearing a freakin' sexy brown shirt :D AND he was never THAT ... umm ... heavy, lol.

yup, i also looove that pic ;)

SO, i'm going partying right now :D my last party at home *sob* i'm still thinking if i should drink or not ... hell, it's a goodbye party, for god's sake! Russian Champagne - here i come!! :lol: *goes to get dressed*

4. Im4gil

Im4gil Civilian

I guess I don't see this as a "problem" from the outside. I was just trying to understand what Sarahvma thinks and referenced a different experience for clarity. My apologies to you all.

Sarahvma, I did try to private message you but your box is full and will not receive any other messages.

5. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Grissom: "What do you think?"

Sara: "I think I feel Fat "

6. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

omg love the stance by billy so hott :devil:

7. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Does anyone know of any place like youtube to watch the latest promo videos? Because the downloads just aren't working for me. Also, when are the promos showing on TV? I've been watching CSI and CSI:NY reruns all summer, and haven't noticed anything while I've been fast-forwarding through commercials (and I've made a point of stopping and rewinding to watch things like Amazing Race promos...)

I'd have something more topical to say if I'd seen any of the 60 seconds or whatever of new footage...

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YUP- for sure- I totally agree with #1--- the fusion/meshing/camaraderie/bonding- whatever else you want to call it-they've got it- :p when then look at each other I can feel it :lol:the chemistry- so strong- :eek: what's the line we have here' so "Hott" it can burn through steel"-poor Gris, just has a hard time expressing himself- sweet baby :(-maybe evntually we'll find out about HIS background, which might have alot to do with this issue-here's a couple of pics. I dug up from my vault- from S/3 "Playing With Fire" you can tell he cared- but didn't act on his feelings-again :(

HONEY, ARE YOU OK?

[​IMG] Sara "want to have dinner with me" Grissom- "NO" Sara-why not, lets see where this goes" Grissom- Sara-I don't know what to do with this?" Sara- "I do", when you finally figure it out, it might be to late"

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

10. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

I wonder where this will go now... Will they brush it off, try to pretend it never happened? Or will they finally realize how attracted they are to each other?

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Coo

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/tvNews/view.bg?articleid=155666

Just found this article. It's a short interview with Ms. Fox about the upcoming season and GSR, so you can take a gander. I don't think there's anything really spoiler-ish in there.

As for the TOYD discussion, I think the episode was interesting, but tried too hard to make parallels. Matt and I constantly talk about it, and it just didn't ring true for me. However, the GSR moments in it are just some of the best ever. My poor father, who is anti-ship in general, picked up on all the small references and camera movements, counting them. I, of course, was on the couch, or on the floor, screaming while my fiance looked on, shaking his head. The glances exchanged between Grissom and Sara were so incredibly loaded, and each one seemed intimate, despite the distance between them. The subtext in their conversing was delicious to delve into and attempt to decipher!

I hope we get more meaningful glances like this this season! Even the finale had some great exchanges between Grissom and Sara. And it's great to see Grissom struggling to focus on work when Sara's in the room. I love it. I hope he's gotten better at that by the time the season opens. ;) Then again, part of me hope he doesn't! :)

Miss y'all!

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I am interested on hearing what Sara expected Grissom to be like. Older? Nerdier? I think she'll probably go with older or stuffier, only because she knows it's something that kind of bothers him about himself right now.

13. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Yay! AL, you're back in here too! Sarah, you asstard, you didn't welcome back AL well enough. Don't make me kick you.

Anyway.

Maybe she thought that he's be hotter. Or slimmer. *shields self from Adz' wrath* naaaah, I kid. She probably thought that he would be younger, for sure. We'll all find out in only like what, 3 weeks?

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

WELCOME BACK AL!

You is bad. Oh yeah, when I hear "A forensic entymologist will be joining us" my first thought is "Time to put on the wonderbra, he'll be a stone fox". THREE WEEKS IS TOO LONG! And maybe it's more that what she thought of him when he was teaching was not how he turned out to be one-on-one. In his pants.

15. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Welcome back, 'Lyssa, you birthday stealing who...uh...nice shipper person ;)

Okay, so as Lois Lane would say, I suppose it's been a bit of a slow news day. SO, okay, how about another poll which'll hopefully spring some conversation that doesn't have to go inside spoiler boxes.

Something I've been thinking about - Now because Grissom and Sara have been in a relationship for a while now, we've obviously missed many of the big 'firsts' - and being gutterdwellers, two of those top firsts in our eyes are probably 'first kiss' and 'first time they slept together'.

But what about a 'first for us'?

Now, this isn't HBO, so I can't say we'll be getting a 'first for us' of the latter, but one would hope TPTB will soon enough give us a geekkiss onscreen. Seeing as it won't be a first for THEM (G&S) it probably won't be a big deal for them - so I was wondering what kind of kiss between them will be the first one we're privy to. And what you'd LIKE to see, regardless of what you'd expect.

I'd be keen to hear what you lot think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.