Yobling RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

While Sara was walking out the front doors of CSI, the tears started to come again. She brushed past Nick, who shot her a concerned glance, then walked across the parking lot to her black Tahoe, and opened the door. She turned the raido on to her favorite station, and leaned her head against the steering wheel, while she let the tears fall freely down her cheeks.

YOBLING, YOBLING, YOBLING, YOBLING!

At home, Sara couldn't help but think about the looks Catherine and Warrick had been exchanging over the past few weeks. She really thought something was going on between them, but couldn't make any assumptions, not just yet.

2. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

(WTF? i was gone for one night, i have to sleep people, and you peoples played lindsay like she was yours for the keeping? ok, im gonna ask for you guys not to do that please. please!)

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

(Sorry, my mistake. No hard feelings I hope.)
    Cath was walking out of Grissom's office when she noticed Warrick with Lindsey. She couldn't help but think of how compassionate and sensitive he'd always been with both of them. He was the perfect father figure for Lindsey. It was at this precise moment that it hit her. She and Warrick weren't just colleages. They were meant to be way more. She stopped only briefky, watching. He always knew the right words to use. She started toward them again. "Linds, can we talk?" she asked, reaching her side.

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

I know I'm not needed here now, but I'm trying to move things along:)

Sara sat in her livingroom, staring at the tv, which was off. All she could wonder about was Catherine and Warrick, and their relationship. She decided to ask Catherine about it later.

5. toomuchovertime

Cath took a breath and took Lindsey back to her office, glancing at Warrick as they left. "Linds, what happened?" she asked, thoroughly confused. "Where's all this anger comin' from?"

6. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

(stokeluver, may I have Lindsey this evening? I am here and ready to write...it looks like she has been passed around a lot!)

7. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Hi, a message from stokeluver just to say that she cant do the RP today, so csiadict11 can play Lindsey for today.

Great RP so far BTW :D

8. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

(ok then!)

Lindsey pushed her soft blonde hair out of her eyes and squinted at her shoes. What was she supposed to say? She wasn't even sure if she knew herself why she had done it. How was she supposed to explain to her mom. So instead she said nothing, a move which was sure to make her mom even madder. She just shrugged, and kept her eyes on the floor.

9. toomuchovertime

Cath sighed. "Linds, there must be a reason. Just tell me. I wanna help, but I don't know how." She pulled her close. "Honey, I know it was tough for you to lose your dad, but think about it. Would he want you fighting and angry like this all the time?"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

(Umm... I asked the other day if I could be Ecklie... no one's answered...)

11. toomuchovertime

(I'm sorry. My bad, Ecklie's yours if Roos agrees.(

12. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Lindsey shrugged, He probably wouldn't notice , she thought to herself, he was always busy with his music, or his girlfriends. Even as young as she was, she knew that. It hadn't been that long ago after all. It was so hard, trying to move on, she felt invisible all of the time, lost and invisible.

"It won't happen again mom. I shouldn't have hit someone and I am sorry." Lindsey's voice was false and forced.

13. toomuchovertime

Cath sighed again. "How did it happen?" she asked, surprising herself, but what she'd say next would surprise her even more. "I know this is partly my fault, too."

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ecklie had just goten back from a press conference when he heard yelling in the hallways. The voices sounded an awful lot like Catherine Willows and Sara Sidle. Not again he sighed. This was not good for the lab. teamwork is essential aswell as a good reputation.

When he finally found the sources Catherine was dragging a young girl into her office. Kids were not meant to be in a crime lab. They could contaminate evidnce and were very likely to do something incrediblly stupid.

After knocking on Catherine's office door, Conrad Ecklie asked, "Willows, who's this?"

15. toomuchovertime

Catherine gasped, lifting Lindsey off of her lap, "Conrad. I didn't see you. This is my daughter, Lindsey. Lindsey, this is our lab director, Conrad Ecklie."