Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Aww but no one will know all my tricks (note title under nic, or the signature). :D

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

We'll be good girls and boys Destiny. :)

Yup Ann, the Satellite sound quality kinda sucks actually. :lol: I have to strain my ears to listen but it's not very audible. But she sounds so cute when she sang "One Way Or Another" in Too Tough To Die. Let's just say that when and if she cuts an album, I'll buy everyone I know one for Xmas. I'm a fan after all. :D

A sanity challenged moderator moderating people who've escaped from the mental asylum (us). Not a very easy job! :lol: (Are we the reason that youre "sanity challenged"?) Hehe! My hat goes off to you Destiny!

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hahaha, I'm back, you guys posted a lot! :eek: :D Hmm, what about;

jorPod. :D
    JorVD
    Sweet Jorteen
    Jortifal (festival)

hehe. I'm bored, lol. :) I love Satellite. I was listening to it this morning on my jorPod, while sitting in the train. I was on holiday with my friend and her parents, and I was singing the song kind of loud.. and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy... maybe I am.

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Well duhhhh you're crazy Roos, we all are. We are Jorazy.

haha!

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Whoa, you still remeber that? :lol: I'm impressed!
    I have one more (very similar to my beloved Calleigh Sara Infatuation :D)...

CSI: Cureless Sara Infatuation (yeah, that's me :lol:)

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I met a girl, she turned my world upside down..

I love Jorja. Singing about a girl or about a boy, she always rules. She's herself. :) And yeah, Sara, me is crazy. :) LOL.

7. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

And now, it's time to kick off yet another maelstrom.

You dolls might be intersted to know that Jorja was born in 1968, which in Chinese Astrology is the Year of the Monkey.

Dontcha know you're gonna shock the Jorja...

Why can't you do it...why can't you set your Jorja free...

I just signed my own death warrant, didn't I? :lol:

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

You did, trent! :) I'm a goat, I think.

9. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

To be fair, I'm a pig. And I can sound like one. *Insert Deliverance joke here* I'm not really into astrology that much, but I just thought it was kinda interesting.

Attributes of the Monkey: Creativity, immense talent, versatility, agilty, enhanced musculature, ability to cling to walls...

Oh dear, still got those comic books stuck in me 'ead. *shakes fist at Chris Claremont*

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

The Sheep, or Goat, oddly enough, is thought to be the most feminine sign of the zodiac, perhaps because this is a very creative sign. The Sheep is artistically talented and has a great sense of fashion. Chances are that this type will prefer to be a designer or painter, or go into the kind of profession where he/she can make the most of his gift for creating beautiful things.

^^ me. I really recognize myself in this. Okay, off-topic. *runs to on-topic side*

And trent, once again, I laughed my arse off reading one of your posts.

11. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

I'm a Rooster:)

It's awful quiet in here.. We all must be under sedation..

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

*goes off sedation*

I love this part in Satellite... :)

If I gave myself, gave myself to you
    Would you catch my fall?
    Would you wrap your arms around me?
    If I said, If I told you so
    That love was true, would you run and hide?
    Would you sit right down, by my side
    and kiss away...

Aww! *LOVES*

So Jorja is a Monkey eh? An Earth Monkey to be precise! :D This is what it says:

"Monkey people are very good at problem-solving. Wherever you are, whoever you may be, if you've got a problem pick up the phone and dial-a-Monkey."

Hear that guys? You gotta problem, just dial-a-Jorja! :) Sara is a Metal Pig btw. (Metal?! :eek:)

"They love nature and are never happier than when they are out somewhere, far from the city. They are not weak, however, and if the situation forces them to fight these people will rise to the occasion, whether it is to defend themselves or those close to them. People of the Pig type are the most admired by others. Aren't they the nicest, most loving and scrupulously caring people around?"

^Uhh, they forgot beautiful, jorjeous and purdy (all of which are the same thing. :p) Hey trent, you're a pig too! *huggles trent* The attributes they mentioned are quite true to Sara's character!

I've always thought I was an Ox, but it turns out that I'm a Rat! And not just any rat, a WOOD RAT!! Grr! :mad: Nyeh, I'm still a Capricorn and I'm happy with that. :)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hahaha, well, everything's right. So. When I have a major problem, can I call Jorja? Well, okay. I don't mind having loads of problems then..

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

PMing always a good non-public route.

As for D and I kicking asses... naaah, would not happen. D and I subscribe to our version of "tough love" approach i.e. if we had to, we'd virtually hug you so hard your hair would hurt BUT you'll end up pretty much huggle-convinced to see things our way. :D

*back to the Jorja/Sara goodness*

15. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Baha. Niiiice, Tally! Virtual huggies are always funn! :)

YOU heard Jorja sing? I want to know where I can hear Jorja sing!? Is she any good? Arrhh! :(

Does anyone remember in Last Laugh(CSI), the bathtub scene?

Where Nick & Sara where in the bathroom, recreating the death of the women who "slipped" in the bathtub, but it turned out her husband loosened the towelbar?

I peed my pants at that whole scene. When Nick asks if he can help, and she says, "Noooo!" in a whiney voice, then the "ARGHHHH!" thing when she's trying to pull down the bar. Baha, it crack's me up. My friend and I were talking about that for two days.. Ahh, what an excellent actress, our Jorja. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.