Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

*heartattack* *dies*

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it isn't so... *Weeps*

*fans herself*

Anyways... Come on... Join the Manipulating Force... It's fun! And you need not be an expert! (Borrowing Adam's (of mythbusters) words) WE REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE OUR OWN!!!

Oh, and where did you get that promo pic?

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Guys, as much as I would like to manip - I can't. Not smart enough to do so. But I am willing to pop out a fic out of the song I previously posted. Wrote the outline and everything during my Econ11 class this morning hahahah!

What is Peyton's name anyway? I'm just too lazy to swing over to the spoilers thread (stupid dial-up connection). I need that to write my fic -- after my Mac Man sequel, that is. I'm feeling so Smacked lately.

I've been dying to asked what Stella said in that scene. I actually have a cousin-in-law (wife of my cousin) who is Greek -- coincidentally named Stella -- I'm still too shy to ask her about that. Lol!

3. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

^ Mee too. I can't manipulate to save my life. But I shall manipulate to arouse, err, save my ship.

You're "Related" to a Greek? Wows.

Manipulate (TPTB or pics-wise) volunteers, anyone?

4. chaostheory08

^Maybe I can write fics to compensate for the lack of photoshop skills.

Anyway, hmmm... in a way, yeah, I am. But again, she's a 'cousin-in-law'. Lol!

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Cool, Chaos. I had a Greek step-grandfather, still have some awesome greek recipes now.
    *wuvs the thumbprint butter cookies*

*Gets back on topic* OOh yesh, Chaos, write more, write more!

I have my DVDs now and can't wait to see The Closer so I can see Stella speak Greek to Mac. And the kiss scene. Is that TGAE?

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Nope, it's in Til Death Do We Part :) Have fun watching your dvds! I'll probably start on my S2 vids this weekend myself.

Cate: Dr. Peyton Driscoll is Claire Forlani's name.

wynter: I got those pics at the picture thread over at the NY forum. They're probably 2-3 pages back from where it is right now.

7. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Ranma!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... her name can't be said.... it makes me wanna....

And i put my confindence in you to do the manips. We all know you're talented with photoshop. Me, i think i'll stick to fanfics.

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Can you recommend me a fic to start? I mean, I've never read a Smacked fic :blushes: Where can I find the third season promo pics? Thanks a lot!!!! :D

9. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

mmmm... let's see smacked fanfics....try:

"The day you said goodbye" by mj0621 ... It's a good one.

"Central park musings" by Musicluver Another good one.

Semper fidelis by remotecontrolprincess is a really good one but i can't seem to find it.

And then... promtoing myself....search "Killing me, Killing you" on ff. ('cause i can't seem to find it either)

The promo pictures from season 3 i'm sure they can be found on the picture thread on the CSI:NY forum.

Hope i've helped you. ;)

Edit: I've found the link to mine...

Killing me, Killing you

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd read the first one before, it's good but sad. The link for number 2 didn't work properly the first time but it did the second. *sniff* I liked it, left a review.

Yours, you better update soon, or I'll bring my pitchfork after you! lol

11. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

I'll try i promise... but i think i'll change a few things... now that i know that Mac's love interest is not Lindsay, though trough all season two seemed so...

Thanks! but don't bring your pitchfork :lol:

12. chaostheory08

Love this! Anyway, Smacked fics -- hmm, I don't think I can recommend mine coz I don't read my own work. Hahahaha, I let you be the judge.

A Little Mac Man
    Rubber Ducks on Skates

ranma -- thanks for that. I have yet to find drama in my life right now to make that fic.

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oh, oh, right right. If her name was a sound, would it be a foghorn of a f*rt? Or would it sound like Stanley's vomit comet? Hmm. If it was a color would it be phlegm-green or roadkill brown? Eh, sorry. My mind's not functioning well today. Too little sleep.

I thank you, but no :D

As for fanfics, ooooh, I love Semper Fidelis! It's one of my favorites. RCP posted her link at the Smack_Ficathon LJ. I love Marginalia's fics as well but I've heard she pulled out her stuff from FanfictionNet coz she was getting published (good for her!). Try the Irish Coffee C2. There are some gems there as well. Have fun!

14. chaostheory08

^I agree, Irish Coffee has some great fics.

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wow, I have so many fics to catch up on :lol:.

I have a new topic for you guys. How would Stella & Mac react if they learn that the team knows about their relationship. Who would be the first to find out. Or, would Mac or Stella tell someone instead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.