Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3karen

p3karen Rookie

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Thanks Vexus for posting that, OMG that Promo was awesome

Did any else notice the end when Danny is hugging Lindsay squeeee, and i dont like the new M.E i hope shes only on the 4 episodes and they dont keep her on i know i should give her a chance but she is getting in the way of my Smacked grrrr

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Holy cow yes I say that with D/L he pulls her to himmmmm.... that was the best ever! And the part where the gun is at her, he's like oh shit lets go!

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Okay I've died and gone to D/L Heaven....I'm flippin' out...Moriel, Iheart---where are you two...

Vex---love the fic....ff.net isn't cooperating so I can't post my fic...

Somebody better write something about this...passes out again...oh, the madness...

Best D/L episode---"City of Dolls"

Hi, Rad!!

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

*Waves* Hello everybody!

That promo made my night!

Best D/L episode? Uh I would say either Stuck on You or City of the Dolls. Both have really cute D/L moments!

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

waves Hey auda did you watch that promo? holy cow, In D/L heaven with you right now!

6. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

Hey guy's like the promo's like loading for me and stuff!!!!!! so yea!!!

and like i don't care if u don't want to hear what he said, but if i don't tell someone NOW, :eek: i might explode and like die before the uh premiere, so yea....... sry if that seems mean!!!!! i luv ya guys!!!! :D

ne ways the reason he was sooo gloomy was because his girlfriend had just dumped him!!! ;) He is soo single :devil: and i was happy which seems mean but w/e!!!!!!

OMG!!!! i wish students could date teachers that'd be awesome!!!! ;)

And thanx for the D/L episodes :D i think i'll download Stuck on You cuz i already have City of Dolls, soo yea!!!!!!!!!

like sry if i'm boring u cuz it's like not D/L, but i'm about to go 'POP', speaking of which i want some pie!!!!! i deserve it!!!!! and who wrote the camping fic cuz like if ur gonna update it do it soon i'm hoooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hyper, hehe!!! :lol:

luv ya'lls be bak lata!!!!!!!

7. Misery

Misery Pathologist

OMG, that promo is awesome! Danny looks great with his short hair, an Lindsay is cute as ever. And that hug...I mean we got to see only a small part of that scene...I just can't imagine what it would be like to see the entire episode.

I just can't wait!!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Wait! Promo? Did somebody say promo?! I've seen the CSI one but not CSI:NY? Is it online, does anyone have a link? I have to see this thing!
    ...Alex

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I've seen the promo ten times and that hug scene was the best half-second of my DAY so far. That was absolutely amazing...

Please! Please! Promise us non-US based shippers you'll keep us posted, blow-by-blow, every minute insignificant detail of every D/L episode... tell us please! Please!

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

That is one awesome trailer! :D
    Does anyone know what song is played in the background?
    I can't wait for the Danny/Lindsay-ness this season. :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I had to watch the stupid video again coz I was in another D/L forum and somebody said "Are you sure that's Lindsay he's hugging in the promo?". I got totally paranoid. It's Lindsay, isn't it? Tell me it's Lindsay....

12. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

It's Lindsay :). And right before that he says "She's with me." aww I can't wait till the 20th!!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I just saw it! At first when I saw it looked like he was gonna kiss her on the top of the head and then I looked again and saw his head was to the side of hers. So slight disappointment, but still very cute

So now I've got a question thing but I gotta put it in spoilers. Chili-Peppers and I came up with this
    Okay so we know Danny's gonna ask Lindsay why she always pulls away. But we don't know her response. So what do you think she'll say? I think it will be something like she'll just say "Danny..." but then he'll go on and say something that hits a touchy point and makes her mad, so she'll walk away. I know, frustrating, but I don't think Lindsay seems like the type to go "Oh Danny! I'm so sorry for pulling away!" And then kisses him passionately. Don't worry, in my opinion, she will give him an explanation eventually. Just not when she's mad.

14. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

I loved the promo...i've been squeeeeeee and on cloud 9 since early this morning. we've got pics on my board.D/L Chem Board
    mandi :D

15. bretam3

bretam3 Victim

I'm a major D/L fan and csi fan. This is my first time here. I can't wait till season 3 starts !!!!! by the way in the promo right before they go in to get Lindsay, Danny days " she's been made" (It's Lindsay . And right before that he says "She's with me." aww I can't wait till the 20th!! )
    Sorry, just thought I'd clearify.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.