K-Fed To Debut Acting Skills On CSI

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 31, 2006.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Kevin Federline, performer, rapper and husband to Britney Spears, gave his first nationally televised rap performance last Sunday at the Teen Choice Awards. During rehearsal for the awards show, Federline received a call offering him a guest-starring role on CSI. “I pissed in my pants! I was really excited right off the bat. It’s the only show that I really, really watch,” says Federline.

Federline will play the role of Cole Tritt, an arrogant teenager who harasses investigators Nick Stokes (<font color=yellow>George Eads</font>) and Warrick Brown (<font color=yellow>Gary Dourdan</font>) on a job. The episode is tentatively scheduled to air in October.

Federline appeared in the 2004 movie “You Got Served,” credited as “Dancer.” He also starred in the 2005 UPN show “Britney & Kevin: Chaotic.”

Of his upcoming role on CSI, Federline says, “This is pretty much my first time acting. It’s the first time I’ve actually had a speaking role.” Federline will rely on his instincts. “I just read the script … they told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that just comes to me.”

To read the full story, visit Velozie.<center></center>

2. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Word. K-Fed to appear on my fave show? It's bad enough that I didn't like his rapping, and for him to act? :devil:

3. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

I just woke up and turned on my radio and went back to bed, when the dj announced the news about CSI, instantly I woke up, then the Dj's were like laughing on this news, one of them said " CSI:Ny featured Kid Rock and that was really cool, but Kevin, he's a million light years away from Kid Rock." One of them even replied "they put a guy who can't even spell CSI"

4. Guest

Guest Guest

...Is it time to jump the ship?

This is past the point of being ridiculous. It's now just downright sad.

And it all goes back to that one question that I've been keep asking myself hundredth times over since last season finale.

"What in the hell is TPTB thinking these days?!"

5. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

lol i totally agree he's so annoying I hope George/Nick and Warrick/Gary get to kick his ass :lol:

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, now that would make the episode interesting :lol:

Hmmm, I have a feeling I'm gonna be throwing popcorn at the TV again when this episode airs :lol: (Yes, I actually do throw popcorn at the TV :p)

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

As cheesey as this is, it's hardly reason to "jump ship". I'll hold out for the episode and see what sort of impact he has before I start criticizing... and I ain't no Fed Fan! :p

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im assuming it will be bad, but its just one episode. i cant believe cbs has done this, the public opinion of kfed is not a positive one. it wont hurt the show, who knows, maybe new people will tune in just to see it. its when they sign kevin to be some new obscure lab tech that we need to worry ;)

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

And I just threw up in my mouth.

Uhh, I didn't know he can act. I'll cringe when he comes on and the hair at the back of my neck will stand when he speaks, but I'll judge the episode as a whole (the cases and the storyline), and not because of the guest star. But seriously, Mr. Britney? Why??

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yay! The news I submitted got in. Lol...

Anyway, K-Fed, playing a teen? What has the world gotten into?

11. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

you seem to worry about the fact that he will play a teen,I actually worry about him playing...
    can he do that?

12. goreshi

goreshi Rookie

Me too, but surprised that he's going to play as a "teenager" he does not look like a teenager...

13. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

That's sure,but they have great special effects on the show,maybe they could use them on him...
    Anyway,I still don't understand why they choosed him.Does Hollywood lack of actor?

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

considering the fact that most 'teens' on television these days are 25+ having 30 year old kevin isnt that much of a stretch. seeing as how he acts like one in his daily life at least he wont have to try too hard on the show :lol:

15. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

You got a point,...
    Maybe he won't be as bad as i imagine...