Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

I think Mike W was a carwasher from the first thread, werent you? Back when it wasnt CaRWash it was just simple Calleigh/Ryan lol...

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Woohoo! *hugs Nikki back* :) Hehe, my happy dance? :lol:

Aww Nailed!! (still haven't seen the epi :mad:) Poor Ryan!! I just wanted to hug him when I saw the cap of em in the hospital :( Lucky Alexx got to hold his hand.

I've read most of the older threads and I have to say you guys post really fast. :lol: I thought the first thread would have started a long time ago! ;)

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, I feel really late for the new thread opening!!! Oh well, I can still be happy! I love the name!

I love all of the pictures. They're really really really cute!

4. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

BOYS SUCK!!! HOMECOMING IS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO BREAK THE HEARTS OF ALL HOPEFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD!!! LOVE STINKS!!
    :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

i need to go watch some death... :mad:

oh ya...

CaRWash...CaRWash...CaRWash...CaRWash...CaRWash...CaRWash...

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Oh, Kate, don't be sad and angry anymore! :(
    S/th similar happened to me, too, but it will get better (well, I'm still waiting for getting better, but I'm sure for you it'll work ;) )
    So to make you smile again, here's a little pic for you:

[​IMG]

(the credit goes to Leela, she posted it in the Emily-Thread already, but for real CaRWash I had to 'erase' Khandie Alexander - sorry, Khandie ;) )

Hm, okay, a question: can somebody tell me a bit about 'From the Grave'? Soon that epi will be aired here and I wanna know if I have to watch carefully for Cal/Ryan-moments :D
    Thanks in advance!

6. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

I read onver at the Jon togo thread that a poster has a photo of a shirtless Jon with a girl who really looks like Calliegh. Theretrying to find it

7. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

OMG!! :eek: What you're waiting for? Go back to the thread and help them to find it!! :D ;)

Nah, just kidding (a bit... :p ) but please post it directly here when they got it! You know that we will hunt you from now on? :lol:
    Okay, I leave now and will try to sleep - very hard with this picture in my head ;)

8. TheCoroner

I'M ON IT!! Thanks Cinegirl... I really do love that pic!! Right now i'm listening to My Happy Ending from Avril Lavigne... it makes me feel better... :)
    ok now THIS makes me feel better... it's as close as i've gotten so far! ;)
    [​IMG]
    ::gasps like old lady and faints::

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeahh MikeW supposedly has the picture on his cellphone. He said it's from CSI, so hopefully its him, and hopefully the girl is Calleigh!! *Holds breathe* We won't get to see if for a few weeks. Atleast thats what I heard :(. I thought the picture was of his topless back? Not his front :( Or am i imagining that?

10. TheCoroner

I dunno... but does it really matter?? Bare anything would work! I'm having a bad day... :(

Left season 3 at mom's house... :mad:

i think i just need to go to bed... :(

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I've googled and yahooed everything last night searching for that pic. The dude MikeW that posted in here last night said he had it on his cell phone, one of those special d/l things you can do. He said he hasn't been able to find it online anywhere either but said he would try to get it to me.....soon.. waiting inpatiently..tapping fingers on desk. He said it looked like it was from the show and he was getting ready to ..um do it with a calleigh looka like..we know cals getting a b/f so I doubt it's her if they have already filmed this scene. Leaves me thinking of just one other blonde on the show..errrrr reporter @#&*%. Gosh I hope not but I realllllly want a shirtless scene.. He said it was a shot of his back and he could see his tattoo, so that's making me wonder, would they have ryan having a tat? I'm not sure. Maybe it was off camera and he was goofing off. Either way I want to see it. If I get it I'll be sure to post it her for ya.

12. TheCoroner

and we're sure it wasn't a past epi from like one of his other shows? Tell MikeW that he might be able to text the pic to an email address... that's what mine can do... try it... it would TOTALLY make my day! :D

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Since S4 just started for me, my memory is still fresh so I can help you with that... Hmm first episode, From The Grave... OH it's when you first get to see Snake Lady. But don't worry be happy, cuz there's this cute scene when Ryan said something and Calleigh playfully punched him on the chest :D Which I think is very cute!!

And Ryan got mad at Erica! You know he's SEXY when he's mad ;)

CalleighDuCaine, thanks for the info on the title :) Awww I'm dying to see that jewelry scene!

TheCoroner, love that picture! *gasp* Is it just me, or Ryan getting more tanned? Hot... :devil:

Oh the shirtless Jon rumour... I don't know if I have to get my hopes high on that cuz if it's true then I'm sure it'd have been plastered all over the internet! But till now googling and yahoo-ing come up nothing :(
    Aaahhh I wanna see it! It drives me nuts!

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

15. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Oh great!! More captions Luna, please! And you're right: in the first pic they seem to 'meld'! :lol:
    Which epi is 'Collision'? You know, I have to make plans how to organize my days when the show starts again :D

Silhouette: Thanks a lot for the info!! I love that scene with Cal and Ryan, but didn't know anymore that it was from the first epi in S4! *chuckles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.