Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

*i'm going back on the topic of catherine in the car*
    I just saw the promo on television, (much more clarity) and I slowed it down, and it is definetly Catherine......

eta: I just read Wynterblue's post...sorry I didn't see it before

2. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

LOL thanks! ^ really!!! what show did you see it during? i hope they show it tomorrow during "still life"

3. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I saw it tonight during CSI NY...i only started taping after the commercial though... :rolleyes:

4. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

coolness.....super angsty with cath, eh? i wonder, does she get hit in the car before or after she gets "supposedly" raped? just a thought. i dunno :rolleyes:.

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

She probably get hit after she was supposedly get raped so the bad guys can grabbed Lindsey.

6. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

This season looks so good! Although the drama seems like a lot right now, it probably won't once the season starts. To be perfectly honest, the competition with Grey's Anatomy doesn't bother me a whole lot. A lot of the publicity for GA has gone down (or at least it seems). I've watched it, and it's not bad, but CSI is so much better and has stayed popular for a lot longer. One of my CSI/Grey's Anatomy-loving friends still likes CSI more. The competition should end up being a good thing. We just NEED new episodes! None of the spoilers seems outragous, and it sounds like it could end up being one of the best seasons yet. I have had so much to do for school in the last few weeks that I haven't seen CSI for... is it really 3 weeks? NO! September 21st just can't come fast enough.

7. jordan

jordan Rookie

This season is gunna be awesome, I cannot wait. My friend keeps telling me K-fed is gunna rape Greg and he's gunna like it cuz he's gay. [Note: HE'S NOT GUNNA GET RAPED} And then I don't talk to her. I hate when she does that. *cries* Then we get into the part where I make fun of Nick's "woosh" hair and the incident with the hooker. But the season is still gunna be awesome. I'm dying of lack of new episodes.

I'm worried that once I start school again I'm not gunna have time to come on here and talk anymore. =[
    This is where I spend my mornings and most of my afternoons before and after soccer practice. To loose it will kill me inside *cries*
    OMG, I wonder if I'll have time to watch CSI...AHHH *spazzum*
    Let's figure out my schedule...
    7am - 2pm = School
    2pm - 5pm = Soccer
    5pm - 6:30pm = Homework/Computer at the same time
    6:30pm - 6:50pm = Dinner
    6:51pm - 9pm or 10pm = CSI

I think it'll all work out...Then once soccer is over I'll have alot more time. OMG when I have games it's gunna be really hard...Ahhhh, I need tapes...lots and lots of tapes...

8. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I am looking forward to seeing much more of Catherine but I don't like the idea of her being raped and Lindsey being kidnapped. She is going to have to deal with a lot in her life. Maybe the idea of Lindsey being kidnapped means that the Mother/Daughter bond will become much stronger and we see more of them together. I wouldn't like to be the kidnapper when Catherine finds him!!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Too much CAtherine drama for my taste. But it does sound like an amazing season so far. Looking forward to it.

10. Dee

Dee Rookie

It's almost here!!!! C'moooon Sept. 21!!! lol

11. troll

troll Victim

umm...i dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but there is another new promo for season 7. It's not yet listed on grissomsararomance.com but it is on the cbs site. it's a lot longer than the previous ones they've aired and it's got some new stuff. just click on this link:

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?vid=110702&cat=101351

12. Marmite

Marmite Hit and Run

Oh wow! Thanks for that! It's so much better than the other one! So... I see Nick and Cath dancing together and Warrick looking stressed... I saw more but... not as interesting. But that was great!

With the whole Grets Anatomy stuff I'm not bothered. CSI and Greys are my two fave programmes but I live in London so we don't have the problem of them clashing. Though I'd favor CSI deffo.

I'm a little worried that they'll use up all the action in the first few episodes and the rest will be boring (if that's even possible) and I dunno about all th focus beingon Cath. She's coll and everything but I'd prefer someone who's hardly.... in fact, NEVER in the spotlight. Like Greggo (I know what's in store for him so that's okay) or Archie or Hodges or... oh, I don't know... WARRICK!!!! Jesus the last time he was the focus was about four years ago.

Anyhow... I'm excited about this season though, the downside about being a Londoner is that it'll probablt be another year until it actually airs here... Damn....

13. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting that!!!

Have you guys seen this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70K9gOSxHfc

It is Catherine in the car crash, (lindsey gets whiplash...she is played by Kay Panabaker) and Sofia is laughing, Sam Braun slaps Catherine..and Brass gets a tattoo!!!!!!!...ahh just watch it...i'm soo excited!

14. troll

troll Victim

oh wow! ...you've got mine beat. That was amazing! Is that his music video?

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Have you seen the other YouTube one, CSI:AY:AY? I know someone has, it was in their sig. It was really funny though I have no clue why they left out NY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.