Mac & Stella #5: Tie Me To The Hood, Baby

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^Thanks Cate! I might not be able to pop my dvd tonight as it's already very, very late and I'm still here in the office :(

Mel: Nope. Does it involve GSR? But yeah to the TDDWP impulse smack scene. According to Melina herself, they did it in rehearsal and it worked for that particular scene so they kept it :D

ETA: athens, it's Filipino :)

2. athens

athens Coroner

some weeks before I was watching a CSI:NY dvd and melina said that it was not the plot to kiss him she just got excited and kissed Gary because she found the killer!..

the closer and 'til death do we part were very good smacked episodes and not only that!..nice stories..!

ranma in what language was that? :confused: ;)
    the picture you posted the mac's one if you didn't know what they were talking about ,you could say he was thinking about Stella...ahuh :D... :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nope, not a GSR thing. It was in the You know you watch too much CSI when...thread. But I thought it worked for here too hehe. I don't know though if she could get Mac to wear the jammies for her <g>

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mel hiya! :D Mmmmm, I think Stella could get Mac to anything she wanted him to...including wearing pajamas! ;) :lol: (which sound fun by the way...did you post a link for them?)

Ranma thanks for the pics and the little explanation...nice! By the way, your avie cracks me up! I totally do not like the pic...but your "WTF?" makes me laugh everytime I see it! :lol: Well done! :D

Chaos thanks for the mini transcript! :D Lucky you that you can watch the DVD's enough to memorize that scene! (Man I wish I had Season 1!! Gotta figure out a way to get those!)

Hey y'all...anyone tried a manip of those promo season 3 ep 1 pics we got? (You know which ones I mean! :p ) We've got a plethora of talented people on here...so some of y'all should make those pics Smacked so we'll all be happy! :D

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say we make Ranma do it. *nods*

That episode was emotional somewhat..J's behind me smirking isn't she? I know she is. She watches for the greekness. (Yes thats my way of getting her to come outta hiding)

I agree, ranma, The WTF makes me laugh in it.

Mel, I say she could possibly were pj's for him. hehe. :devil:

6. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

ohhhhhhhhh....my mind is in the gutter right now, i think i would rather see him without the jammies!!

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

The Closer is my favourite SMACked episode for many, many reasons...

1. So much frigging angst from the surprise visit in the coffee shop to the little chat in the lab. Stella has absolutely no problem telling Mac how she feels for him and she must care a whole lot to actually do that.

2. Stella spoke Greek to Mac! I adore greek!Stella and hearing her say a few phrases to him in her native language was sexy 'cause of the way Mac smiled after she translated it for him. Plus who could forget it when she uttered, "Agapi mou" which translates into "my love" or "darling". Plus, Mac didn't need a translation there so I'm sure Stella says it a lot :D.

If the writers gave me and every other M/S fans out there another episode like this we'd go nuts. Nothing beats an episode full of angst & some random Greek. Well, except for...

:devil:

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

If you mean the manip, then yeah Lynn I totally agree! :D **nods with Lynn!**

O.B. Um yeah...I'm totally with you on seeing Mac without the jammies....whoa baby...yeah... :devil: **Moriel loses her train of thought as she ponders a no-pj's-Mac :devil:.....**

JF I SO want to see this ep now! I desperately want to hear/see Stel speak Greek, I bet it's hot! And lol, yeah I'm sure Mac hears her say endearments in Greek all the time! I know I'd sure say them to him if I was her! :D

9. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

RANMA!!! WHO IS THAT HUGGING MAC? IS THAT STELLA? Ikaw na ang hari/reyna na photo-manips! (You're ARE TEH king/queen of photo manips!) See? Avies make us crazy, what more on big, wallpaper sized manips!??!?

*mwuahaahaaa!*

Make more! *pouts*

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

:sighs: I'll have to wait a lot to watch 'The closer' (Let me see... 4 months :(). But why did she speak Greek to Mac? :confused: What else did she say? I mean, besides 'My love' :D Tell me please!!! Thanks!!! ;)

11. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Before that she said, "What's bugging you Mac?" but in Greek. I'll have to watch the scene again to be able to write it in Greek as all I can remember is the first four words :(. She must've been pretty worried to say those words in a foreign language unless she just wanted to impress Mac :devil:.

12. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

I think she wanted to impress Mac a little but her most powerful reason to speak in greek was that another language was the easiest way to say things that, otherwise, she would have not said.

13. csi_ny_rocks

csi_ny_rocks Victim

Hey guy's i thought i should shae this CSI:NY Season 2 part 2

It's the cover for the second part of season 2 for the UK.

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Good cover!!! Only Mac and Stella :eek:

jorja_fan you don't have to write the whole dialogue in Greek (unless you know it) I just wanna know what she said in English, 'cause I think I read that she translated it later right? or were there subtitles or something?

Where can I find good promo pics of CSI NY? I found some of CSI Miami and they also had a party or something. Or Gary/Melina pics? Thanks a lot!!!!

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

That woman can be explained here and here. <--- Spoilers for S3 are aplenty! As for the icon, it's from the promo pics of S3 so it's not a manip, really. I just cropped it and put in text. Speaking of manips, I'm gonna hafta say Nooooooo! to the ones requesting me to make one. I've never tried it and I don't think I should, haha. I'm not that good in photoshopping as it is (I'm rarely happy with what I make), so, sorry peeps!

Can't wait for S3 to start. If only to find out Stella's reaction to Mac's apparent "development" :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.