Jorjeous Jorja/Sara discussion part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

No thanks needed Alyssa, I've felt sadness before. :( It is important to have the people you love around you. And I'm here, so are the rest of them. You've got us if you need anything. Sara sends kissies. *kiss*

ETA: No, no, don't cry! *huggles everyone* Just remember, they are in our hearts and minds. Always. Whenever you're down, just look into deep your heart and you'll find them there. :)

Ann, a Nick and a Stokes in the movie?? What are the odds! :eek:

2. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

And, again, I am crying.. Well, more so sobbing. :(

I would like to think she will see the snow melt, but.. :(

I've asked both my friends to wish for her to come back on their birthday's (tomorrow & the next day) and I said to one.. "I need enough magic.. I need to believe in magic.." OMG. THIS IS SO NOT FAIR. I WANT HER BACK SO MUCH IT HURTS BUT IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. :'( Ann.. Oh, this is.. I'm so.. UUH! Why.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY!? I-I.. I don't know what to say anymore! I just.. Ahh, I WANT HER BACK. I feel like a little child who can't get the cookie before dinner. BUT I WANT THE COOKIE. I want it really bad..

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Of course she'll be there, Alyssa :) She knows you want her there, and she'll be there. They're always there. Even though you can't see them... she's going to be right there with you :)

I know it doesn't seem fair; nothing seems fair in the world anymore. But she's resting now, and she's happy where she is. She doesn't want you to cry anymore, Alyssa. She wants you to wipe your tears away and hold your head up high. She wants to see you succeed in life, she wants to see you grow up and have a family. She wants you to continue living :)

*huggles* You know where I am, Alyssa. If you need anything, I'm here for you.

4. Mini_Catherine

*smiles through tears that just keep coming everytime I read these posts* :) Ann, oh, Ann. What would I do without you.. *Huggles back* Keep on with me, eh? I need to talk.. Maybe we should start pming before TallyHo & Destiny kick our asses.

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Feel free to PM me, Alyssa :) I'm here to talk.

And Sabrina, among her ass of a husband hitting her in the movie (but she gets back a punch of her own. Hehe), that's only part of what he does. The ass. I swear, during the movie when he had his back turned to her I was hoping she would use that big-ass machine gun on him.

6. Mini_Catherine

HAHAHA. That would be so funny. *Beats on Jorja's character* *Jorja hits back* *Slaps her one more time, then turns to walk off* *Jorja machineguns his ass right to the moon and puts on a Marilyn Monroe - BettyBoop - oopsie daisy expression* Haha, I can so see her doing that.

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

It's good to see you smile again, Alyssa. :) Btw have you heard "I'll Be There" by The Escape Club before? It's beautiful... I've posted some pics over at the Jorja pics thread. :)

She SHOULD aim her machine gun at her assface husband! How DARE anyone beat up my girl! :mad:

8. Mini_Catherine

Thanks, Sabrina. No, I haven't heard that one.. I will, though. And I look at those pics. They're beautiful, as always. (L)

We need to give our Jorja a long chat about when to screw over the directors and kick some ass.

ETA: Hey, I'm a Police Officer! *claps hands and dances, then breaks out the fruit punch and cookies, plus other completley unhealthy junk food that's so tempting and passes it around.* Party ovah here, *ooh-ahh, ooh-ahh!* Party ovah there (ooh-ahh, ooh-ahh!* :lol:

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

She's always beautiful. :) Whether she's in a pink top, purple top, blue top, garbage bag... she's still so beautiful. :)

Which directors, Alyssa? All of 'em? :lol:

ETA: Oooh! Police officer. :devil: Congrats!! *throws mallows into the air!!*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

What is it about this woman? Im a gay man yet I find myself in love with this wonderful woman! Long live Jorja!

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

It's Jorja-syndrome :lol: *ducks and hides from the George-Syndrome posters :p* Jorja's the kind of woman that makes every single member of the female race question if they're as straight as they say they are :lol: It happens to the best of us, Mike :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I have many a conversation with my Jorja-obsessed friend and we both agree that Jorja is the hottest woman in the CSI franchise. She just oozes sexuality- and she's not overly sexual at all, compared to say Cathy W.

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Amen! :lol: I'm straight, but when I look at Jorja/Sara/Maggie/Gina I second-guess myself. :lol: It's also called the Look-at-Jorja-and-be-confused-about-your-SO Syndrome. :p

ETA: I love you, Mike! :D

14. Mini_Catherine

Haha, this is great. I hope I'm straight.. ooh, that would be weird.

And I agree, Mike, Sara is the, well, sexiest there. She has this natural beauty, yet Catherine screams "I'M SEXY. I'M HOT. I AM BUSTY. I WEAR MAKEUP." No offense to anyone, I love Catherine as much as the next person with her name in their name. But I'm really coming to love Sara, her sutul beauty, her quiet ways.. Her laugh, and her death glare (The eppisode, "The Last Laugh," was my favorite death glare, after she falls in the bathtub.. And the grunt. I laughed for 10 minutes after that scence. :p)

15. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

Well, I know dang well I'm not straight so there's no question there. :p But who cares? We love our Jorja regardless of gender, persuasion, blah blah blah. Hell, she's got bragging rights anyway, her thread's more gawked at than everybody else's on this forum (nope, no ego there :p).

Welcome aboard Mike and Tori. Stick around, willya? We ALL mad here.

Here, Alyssa. BIG hug...*squeeze*. I am so sorry for your loss. But remember than your step-mom is in a better place and she's not suffering. If you feel the need to talk, please PM any of us. We're here for you and we love you.

Oh-Kaaaaay. Happy thoughts, now. Happy thoughts...

MmmmmnnnnYyyEAH! Ann, the way you keep yakkin' about Velocity Trap makes me wanna see it, now. But then again, I've always had a weakness for watching strong women kick ass (You can blame Chris Claremont for that :p). I particularly like the name Pallas. Interestingly, the name Pallas has its roots in Greek mythology. Depending on who you ask, Pallas was a daughter of Triton who was a childhood playmate of Athena, or a male Titan who was the god of wisdom, or some winged guy. Or another god. Anyway, the best known Pallas is Athena herself, who took on the name after the umtimely death of her playmate. Pallas is power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.