Yobling RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Warrick drank from his coffee, when suddenly a rap song sounded. He banged his head a little, when he grabbed in his pocket. It was his phone. He smiled. "Unknown number, we'll see." He picked up the phone. "Warrick Brown." It was silent for a moment. "No. She's next to me, though." Silence. "Yeah. Here she is." He looked at Catherine. "Your daughters school."

2. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

The princible gave Lindsay a look, and she sighed. She had a fear that Werrick would do what he did, give the phone to her mother, but she didnt really think he would do that. She got mad at him. The princible sighed, and then spoke into the phone. "uh, yes. Mrs. Willows? this is Mr. Zondervan, im calling on behalf of your daughter, she was in a fight today. She's fine, but she beat up on the other kid pretty badly. I would just like to inform you, that this is unexceptable behaivour for a grade 7 student, and she must be picked up." he stood there silently, the scilence was killing Lindsay. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she put her feet up on the chair.

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Cath sighed, having expected this somehow. "Yes, I understand, Mr. Zondervan. Of course. Yes, I'll be right there," she agreed, hanging up. "Lindsey was in a fight, and I have to pick her up. Can you give me a lift? My car's in the shop. I'd ask Gil since he drove me, but he's on a case."

You can have Nick, Mel.

4. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Ooh! Can I have Sara?!

5. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

(Hey everyone...Stokeluver and I have arranged to share Lindsey, so I have her today ;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Can I be Ecklie?

7. Mini_Catherine

*waits for a reply.* Hmm..

Okay, can I just jump in? If not, ignore this post, but I'm going to give it a try.

Sara walked into the Las Vegas Crime Lab, her eyelids heavy. She had gotten no sleep last night - Welll, this morning. And she had been called in on a day off (which she wouldn't have taken, anyway) She flashed a fake smile at Judy, the secretery, and walked down the hall to the breakroom. 'Coffee,' her mind was screaming. When she opened the door, she was pushed to the side by her co-worker, Catherine.

"Woah, what has her panties in a knot?" Sara asked Warrick, after peeling herself off the door. She moved to the coffee machine on the countertop next to the large table and poured herself a steaming hot cup out of a freshly brewed cup. She sat down and turned to Warrick.

8. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Back at the school Lindsay was sitting in the princibles office listening to a very long and boaring lecture. She looked over to the kid that was holding an ice pack up to his face. She smirked. The princible caught the smirk, and rose to his feet after sitting on his desk while talking. Lindsay looked up at the man who was stairing into her eyes. She chuckled and stood up and stretched, "Lindsay!" said the pricnible. Lindsay ignored him and walked around the office. "-Lindsay sit down!" he siad almost raising his voice. Lindsay looked at him and rolled her eyes, "what ever!" she said. THe pricible got mad and took hold of her wrist, "i said sit down!" this time he raised his voice. Lindsay looked at his hand wrapped around her small wrist, and then she looked into his eyes. She jerked her hand from his grasp and staired at him as she said "dont touch me!" she stormed for the door. "God! im sick and tired of everyone acting like my dad!" she shouted as she ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her. She completely ignored what ever he had to say.

9. Mini_Catherine

Hehe. If I'm allowed to keep Sara, Stokeluver and I have something planned, and we'll need to fill CSIaddit11 in, too.

10. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

(ok, im now going to attemt what me and mini catherine have been talking about... just to let you guys no, its only to get things moving some k? here we go...)

Lindsay walked, ran out of the school, and knew exactly where she wanted to go... the lab. She didnt know why, she didnt really want to see her mother, especally after that episode at school, and she wasnt in the mood for a lectur from gil or anythign. She just felt like she'd rather go there then home. She got to the road, the pricible had stopped chasing her, and she put her hand out to the side, and stuck up her thumd. -yes thats right, she was hitch hiking! a younger man had pulled to the side for her, she looked inside before entering, and then smiled and got in. "thanks" she said. The man asked where she was headed to, and she told him the las vegas crime lab. The man looked at her kinda wierdly, then started to drive. Once they were a block away from the lab, she told him to stop and let her out. and he did. 'anothe succesfull ride!' she thought. 'moms never right about this stuff...' she continued thinking. She got to the lab and walked inside. She went to the desk at the front, and told the lady (judi) to have her mother called to the front. and also to say that Lindsay was there. When the lady did as she asked, lindsay took a seat in the waiting area and sat and waited for her mtoher.

11. Mini_Catherine

Sara walked down the hall, thinking she was headed for Grissom's office, wondering about a case.. But she was stopped dead in her tracks by a bobbing blonde ponytailed head in a chair in the waiting room. 'What's she doing here?' Sara thought as she approched 13-year-old Lindsey Willows, Catherine's daughter.

"Lindsey.." she started, taking a seat next to the girl, who was remarkebly small for her age. "What are you doing here.. How did you get here.. Where's your mom?!" Sara's voice or face must have showed her anger and concern, more so her anger, because Lindsey looked at her like a lost puppy, her big blue eyes locking with Sara's brown ones. Sara felt her heart melt.

She tried to keep from pulling Linds into a tight hug, so she stood up and started to pace, her eyebrow raising in the corner when Lindsey started to speak. She turned to face her.

12. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"uh... sara? why are you mad at me?" she asked. She looked away from sara, "i was just trying to get away from the big blabbering dumb ape people call a princible." she said rolling her eyes. "god, what is with that guy?" she said looking up at Sara

13. Mini_Catherine

"Hey, c'mon, Kiddo! He can't be that bad," she said, looking down at her and grabbing a hold of her hand, "And I'm sorry if I sound mad, it's just.. Oh my GOSH! Your mom is going to be so pissed off. So tell me what happened so I can cover for you, huh?"

14. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Lindsay was surprized at Sara, she thought she'd get another lecture, but instead this. She smiled. "um," she looked back at Sara, wondering how she was gonna tell her how she beat the sh*t out of some younger kid at school. "-me and... BOB, had a disagreement today?" she hopped that would cover enough.

15. Mini_Catherine

Sara's eyebrow raised again, and she tried her best to give Lindsey a mixture of a Grissom and Catherine look. Instead it looked like she was constipated. Lindsey laughed.

"Hey, missy," she said in a false-stern voice, "don't laugh, this is," she giggled, "serious." Sara composed herself and stood up again, turning towards Lindsey, and leaning against a wall.

"Now, who's this Bob guy.. And what kind of 'disagreement' did you have to be called to the princaples office?" Sara gave the young girl another look. "Don't lie, either, or you'll only end up introuble. Lies always come back and bite you in the butt," Sara said, and pinched Lindsey's bottom, causing her to squeal.

ETA: Okay, I know this is beginning to sound very Sara-Centric, but (I hate to rush people) I've been waiting about 4 days for a reply. And I've gotten nothing, and I'm starting to get antsy. So, I hope I can keep Sara. :)