Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do WO her

Oh i go away for a week and you guys write 4 more pages, ive got alot of G/C catching up to do.

Love all the options for the new thread name but my fave has to be 'Gil <3 Cath #23: All (bow)tied Up' just because i love that scene and the actual name is quite funny, kinda reminds me of their humour together.

I agree with 27dayz Catherine wouldnt want to suffer shed want to be remembered by everyone, especially Gil and Lindsey, as being in her prime. But then thats the difference between Gil and Catherine, i think they're kinda like the two extremes so that when they come together it fits.

KKBB already? Well i love this episode cos its ny two favourite ships in one episode although i think there should have been more Gil/Cath interactions because Gil always seems to be clued up about Cath's past, with Eddie and Sam Braun and he wasnt really that involved in it in this episode, as far as i can remember IMO :)

2. High304

High304 Prime Suspect

I love "Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye". It's just so old LV, the Jazz, I mean. ;) The scene of Catherine and old daddy Sam was emotional, Scott Wilson and Marg's performance was great, and we also got amazing Ms. Faye Dunaway, she's one of the guest stars I enjoy in this show.

And Greg and the hat? Love. ;)

3. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

I like this epi too ! the scene between Cath and Sara is cool . I love the scenes betwween Cath and Sam (please don't kill him) :( the diner scene is one of their best together . And Faye Dunaway waow (a real guest star) :p
    And the Griss/Greg interaction is one of the things I really appreciated in this epi (too bad, not a lot C/G scenes) !
    Some pics of my fav scenes :

http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=178
    http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=354
    http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=482
    http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=854
    http://beyond-imagination.org/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=842

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I don't think it's about what they'd do if they got cancer. It's rather about how they prefer to die. I think Catherine would have everything arranged before anything happened, like having a will or leaving Lindsey something...you know, things like that. And she'd prefer to die fast and without pain. It's who Catherine is. LOL. However, if she ever got cancer, I believe she'd be a tough fighter. And if she knew for sure that there wouldn't be much time for her, she'd seize the time and spend it doing things she'd always wanted to do. Probably repair her relationship with her family and stay with Lindsey...perhaps go to New York. LOL. But cancer is not the point and I really don't think she'd want to die of it. LOL.

OMG they released some Built to Kill promo stills and most of them are Cath or Gil or Cath and Gil! The others are Cath and Nicky dancing in the bar with John Mayer in the background. LMAO! Hottie will probably post a couple in the LV forum, and you can go see all of them at our cozy corner. ;)

5. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

Okay I have a question I've been dying to know the answer for forever.

Does anyone actually know what Catherine's maiden name is?

Cause the fics I've read where they use it the most common is Flynn, Roberts, and...I think there were a couple Scotts. But I don't ever remember hearing it.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ They never mentioned it on the show. Most fanfic writers just made it up for their own fics. But most fics written after Lily was introduced in season 5 have Flynn as Catherine's maiden name since it's Lily's last name. Hope that helps. :)

To make it three lines...I'm drooling at Catherine's cleavage. Yes, again. :lol:

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Thanks!!! Erica! See Im alive! :lol: I got here cuz I heard there are lots and lots of promo photo of the CSI couple, Gil and Cath on BTA. :D
    Gil/Cath + Mayer pics!!! Hello!!! *izded* :eek:

Uhm I couldn't think straight cuz of the GC+Mayer photos. :lol: All I know is that Catherine would face any kind and form of death to save Lindsey.. and Gil (cuz in Strip Strangler she faced Syd Goggle to save Gil.)

8. CatGrissomFan

CatGrissomFan Prime Suspect

I should pay more attention to what is going on in the world of CSI. Last season I was a spoiler addict and constantly looking for them. Now I come just about a month before the new season starts and am trying to find spoilers and all I get is spoilers that leave me confused cuz they talk about other spoilers!

Um .......... time to go catch up on the spoilers on BTA.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Welcome back CGF! Had a nice vacation? ;) I'm afraid you won't be thrilled by the spoilers. They have been discussed in the LV spoiler thread here on talk as well. But as Hottie and I said, there are some promo stills from the new season and they have Cath/Gil hottayz. :lol: Maybe they'll keep you happy for a while. :D

Hey everyone, don't forget to vote for your favorite thread title for the upcoming new thread. :D

10. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

I voted for a the title of the thread, but I can't remember what I voted for because I'm to psyched that we actually got quite a few G/C and Cath or Gil promo shots for Built To Kill. Finally.

Ahhh I'm quite ok now :lol:

11. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

they do tell you Lily's last name? when?

and if you don't drool over the clevage shots gay or straight or bi then somethins wrong. those are nice shots. lol. :)

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Eh I don't think they actually said Lily's last name on the show, but it was on the cast list. You can check the episode guides on either CSI Files or in IMDb. Her name is Lily Flynn. :)

Somehow I think CBS had been holding out on us. They didn't get a very good overall response from both the viewers and the press regarding the season 6 finale (I know there are people who liked it, but the general response they got was just far worse from what they had expected) so they were trying to tease us by not publishing the promo shots until now just to make us curious (because they have published promos of the spin-offs for a while now). Well I guess they succeeded. :p

13. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

well i'm going to disagree with most of you on the subject of cath and dying. i don't see her just accepting it. she's a fighter, always has been, always will be. she'd dig in and keep going until she couldn't go anymore and then she'd find that little hidden reserve and go a little further.

now kkbb, amazing ep. great style (and they stole the opening and closing b&w from my vid, grrrrr). the sam/cath limo scene was amazing. marg and scott wilson have an amazing chemistry and play so well off each other. and the lily/cath scene..lmfao cuz it was right out of fanfic.

and the gc scene. honestly what can you say? gil is so back and forth on her dealing with sam but i think maybe his (sam's) actions in gd may have given him a few more good points with gil.

14. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

I agree with you entirely there, coolc. Cath is a fighter, she'll fight to the very end and when she does go, she'll go with incredible dignity too.

Marg has chemistry with everyone! Put any character in a scene with her Catherine, and they come off looking good - Ecklie, Hodges, Sara... Marg is just amazing. And I'm still no multi-shipper :lol:

15. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

*stares at promo pics* *drools excessivley* *sighs*

KKBB was an amazing ep. Even though we had very little GC in it, it was just so good to watch. I loved the Old Time Vegas style they had going. Lois was such a flirt around Gil it was too cute. The angst between Cath and her parents was good too. I wish Cath had given Sam a chance, after all he is her father. Yeah he never told her he was her dad and she thought he was a murderer twice but it would've been nice to have a father daughter scene without angst for once. That's just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.