Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Uh, CaRWash playlist! Great idea! It's late, so my brain's already sleeping and I can think only of a few songs atm, but here they are:

Irresistible, The Corrs
    She Will Be Loved, Maroon 5
    Try, Nelly Furtado (reminds me a lot of Recoil)
    Just One Kiss, Alanna Myles
    A Thing About You, Roxette
    My Love, Lene Marlin
    Leaving You For Me, Martin Kesici feat. Tarja Turunen
    To Wish Impossible Things, The Cure
    Lost, The Cure

I'll think about some more tomorrow... All the champagne I've drunk is making me feel dizzy. :D

2. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

I know, what you mean Luna...*hicks* :D
    Hey, Kate where are the new cookies?? ;) I'll give you're playlist more thoughts when I'm not drunk (a little, tiny bit... :rolleyes:), just get on again for offer Twiz a guess for his clip: what's about "Please don't die" from Robbie Williams (perhaps for a little 'Angst Clip'? ;) ) Edit: oh, oh, or what's about: "Fool for you" from Heather Nova - very slow, but...*just sighs* ;)
    Ooookay, well, I really need to stop it right now, otherwise I would fall from the chair...
    Good night to everybody!! *waves*

Wow, edited the third time now...: here are the sharpened icons from Nathalie from Cal and Ryan:

1#: [​IMG] 2#: [​IMG]

Now I'm finished, I hope... ;) :lol:

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Songs?

Well, I only have a few, and some of them are in spanish so...:
    * Hush - Angie Aparo
    * Who Am I? - Will Young
    * Don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
    * I wanna be with you - Mandy Moore
    * I knew I loved you - Savage Garden
    * Hips don't lie - Shakira (don't ask me why, but every time I hear this song I think about them. More Ryan than Calleigh of course ;))

cinegirl thanks. I just asked 'cause I was reviewing my fic collection and noticed that Leonie's 'Obviously' was not complete. The last chapter was when Ryan was cleaning up in Cal's bathroom right?. I think you posted a little bit more in fanfiction thread but now I can't find it. Could you give me the link again? Thanks a lot again!!! ;)

4. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

Damn I totally missed the party lol...oh well I guess everyday is a party at the CaRWash lol. Well happy 4th thread everyone!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

thanks guys for the songs, I've never heard most of them so now I must go find them to listen to them..
    here's a couple pics I found of Jon and Emily..I'm not sure if this is what you meant by posed..but here. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

too bad the words are on them errrr.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I was watching Deviant the other day and in between drooling over Ryan whose just become vastly attractive of late- I couldnt help but notice the sexual chemistry in the very last seconds of the episode between CaRWash!! Those two were on the verge of ripping each other clothes off right there- and I wouldn't complain.

WE NEED TOPLESS RYAN!!

I sincerly hope that CaRWash doesnt become a Josh/Donna in The West Wing situation. I am NOT going through the agony again!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oooo.... CaRWash look totally hot in those pics. I love them both!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh look at him. He worships her.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Furthur CaRWash Songs:

1. What Do I Have To Do?- Kylie Minouge
    2. I Should Be So Lucky- Kylie Minouge
    3. Get Together- Madonna
    4. Especially For You- Kylie Minouge & Jason Donovan
    5. Voodoo Child- Rouge Traders
    6. Can't Get You Out of My Head- Kylie Minouge
    7. Hot Stuff- Donna Summer
    8. Kiss Kiss- Holly Valance
    9. Lost Without You- Delta Goodrem
    10.Almost Here- Delta Goodrem/Brian McFadden
    11.Buttons- Pussycat Dolls (Calleigh to Ryan)

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: Yeah, they've got definitely something more than a simple friendship/professional relathionship going on. Actually I admit that I watch that scene every day just because I love the electricity sparkling between them. :lol:

And about Jon/Ryan's hotness... Well, that's true, what can I say? :devil:
    I've always been much more obsessed with Emily/Calleigh, but recently I've developed this massive crush on Ryan... And tonight I had this adventurous dream with Jon and... Man, when we lay down to sleep I felt like "OMG, how am I supposed to sleep if I wanna jump him so bad?"
    It was kind of fun :lol:

Oh, and welcome Mike! Take some cookies and a glass of champagne! *hands*

Edit: Mike, please, do not doublepost. If you want to add anything to your posts, use "edit". Mods don't like doubleposts. And I suggest you go and read this. ;)

11. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

There's a new guy am no longer a newbie but aleast am still new. All the old eps are getting played so no ryan for a while.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Congratulations on the new thread everyone! :D *hands out cookies*

Hmm I need to answer something first from the previous thread...
    Nah, Ryan didn't tell Erica she's pretty. He was with Alexx processing a DB and like usual, Erica showed up. Haha gotta love Alexx here cuz she told Erica to go away :D (GO ALEXX!!!) I didn't remember the whole dialogue cuz my parents were talking during that particular scene :mad: but when I could hear the dialogue again, it was when Erica left and Ryan said to Alexx "...but she's so pretty." God I don't know where the hell it was coming from!

If I caught it right, I think Alexx was saying something along the lines of "I don't know what you see in her, Ryan." To which Ryan replied, "... yeah, but she's very pretty... I just... " and he had this regretful look. So, it could be 'I was attracted to her, didn't realized what a *beeeeep* she was' ;)
    Anyone could confirm the right dialogue?

I'm gonna re-watch it again when it's re-airing this Sunday and I'd wear headphones this time!

Calleigh and Eric got the wrong idea about Ryan talking to Erica... but jealous-Calleigh is a good sign nonetheless :D

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Imo, if Ryan thinks that that thing is pretty, he must think that Calleigh is the most beautiful, wonderful, stunning woman who has ever been on this earth. :D
    Besides I'm relieved cause nothing will never happen between Ryan and that thing. She's not interested in him at all (you see? She stupid! How can you not be madly in love with him?! Or maybe she knows she doesn't deserve him and just doesn't bother.)

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

LOL yeah, he was probably thinking, "I know Alexx, I was so stupid... why would I go for that thing if there's obviously this more beautiful, wonderful, stunning, smart woman in front of me?" *cough CALLEIGH cough* :p

Whoa, I'm officially joining this thread now... :lol: YAY I need to celebrate! Even if alone *throws confetti* :D sandersidle, Dutchie, you should be proud :lol: I'm probably the most difficult to convert but you manage to break my immune system at last!

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*throws more confetti and gives Silhouette a CaRWash hug*

Officially joining? Officially welcome! :D
    Here, I have a couple of presents (from JT Online)

[​IMG]

Another one

Aren't they incredibly cute? Her smile is simply gorgeous and he eems to be enjoying the view! :lol:
    Now that I think about it, I'm going to become also a Jon/Emily shipper. They're too perfect together, you can't help shipping them. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.