HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

quote is stuck in my mind! :lol: that is so true! :) love it! :p
    thank you horatio_love for the pic ! Holy H-man... :cool:

2. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I love that quote so much I had to put it in my tag line when I first set up my login. It really hit home for me when I was in the Rad Tech program and my clinical site was in a tightly nit community and I was the 'outsider'. These woman could be so judgemental and closed minded. The quote really means a great deal to me. Another faveret quote from a carreer counsler at Metro State is "It's not about making exception it's about making use of the talents God gave you for learning." This one also hits home for me.

Rebecca

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

The last two eps of S4 are being shown the next two weeks. Wasn't crazy about them but, at least a refresher going into S5. Didn't know where to post it sorry.

4. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Here they been showing season 3 repeats...I have missed some eppy's in season 4 so now I feel I will never get to see them all...*cries*

5. katpin31791

Didn't know where to stick this so I stuck it here. :lol: This was posted over at the DC board so thought I'd post it here.

The September 1st issue of Entertainment Weekly has a promo ad in honor of CSIM going to five nights a week on A&E.

[​IMG]

6. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

You're welcome everybody :) here they are showing season 4 for the first time ever :p lol !! last night it was second episode ...
    I like the way he looks in season 3 and 4, he looks shiny little bit and also the building of the Crime Lab !! the sun has come through the windows and the lightning is so great ..!!!!! :lol: in S1 & S2 it was so dark even Horatio and the others were dark! hehehe

7. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for posting the promo ad Katpin. :)

Personally, I preferred the show lighting and Crime Lab of Seasons 1-3. Season 4 looks a little too bright to me and I'm not fond of the new 'Star Wars' type Crime Lab! ;) It just looks so much like a spaceship in there, lol.

8. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

wow... i havent been in here forever! yikes, kinda scary considering i used to basically haunt this place and bug the crap out of lucy with all of my antics :p

i love all the pics guys, they are so good!

i have to agree with luce on the lighting thing for the inside of the lab, but for oustide, i like it better when they did lots of shots in the sun because the sunshine made his hair kinda glow, but the best thing was that i made his eyes really stand out and you could really see how blue they were, S4 was void of these shots, i really wanted some, but they never seemed to do any

i have also decided that the tread name you guys picked out is perfect! :D i really wish that S4 hadnt even happened, i really would have gone without a whole year of miami if it meant i wouldnt have to see H act, and be treated/used the way he was, anyone else agree? :lol:

9. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

lol :lol: yeah, that exactly what i was thinkin' of when I saw it at the first time.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^And Stetler is Darth Vader... or?

11. katpin31791

AMEN!!!!! I have to agree with you there Lucy. S4 was just well.........way to bright for me. Loved the darker colors myself. :D Oh you're very welcome on the promo pic.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I too prefered the lab from seasons 1-3. Season four just seems so sterile, and not friendly. I don't believe they've changed the Trace Lab much except for the wall colour and new lights, but it doesn't feel the same to me anymore and the Trace Lab was my favorite lab. :(

And yes, Stetler IS Darth Vader. Hee. Well, actually I like Stetler and I kind of miss him, but he's still evil. :p

Maybe the lab caused the mood change in Horatio. :lol: It's all blue and green and orange. And even though it's bright, it still makes me feel sad... (Yeah that was pathetic)

What does that have to do with Horatio? ..It doesn't. And now that I realize I've been completely off topic for the past three paragraphs, we need a picture to swing things back in gear. ;)

[​IMG]

(Picture courtesy of csimiamionline )

13. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

thanks for the picture Geni! he is so handsome.. wiii i love this pic, one my favorites! :D

i don't know.. i like bright colours, but i don't like S4, very simple! :) there always is some 'but' :p

14. mango

mango Victim

15. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Since I don't get cable I will not be able to watch them live. I will have to rely on my DVD's to get my CSI:M fix. I also realize I will probably have to buy season 4 since I missed a lot of the eppy's when they aired. I have been watching season one as my study breaks. Ohhhh..season one is good too. Horatio is all shiney and new.

Rebecca

Oh for bloody sake, I was responding to an earlier post and did not see the new ones. Nice pic posted, went straight to my collection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.