Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Wow! So much to catch up on so bare with me...

Ok, umm...

Lovin' all these spoilers. I'm dying to see s3! Angst all the way babY! :D

Hey Moriel did ya hear the devistating Sg-1 news? Really hope my ships sails before it ends :(

When do promo cast pics come out? I so want to see DL standing beside each other ;)

PS...I updated my DL ficcie. It's called Love Too Young

2. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Is it just me, or is our thread turning into one big foodfight? *ducks pies whipped cream and other tasty treats* :eek:

The person that I actually see Danny talking to about "changing his ways" is Mac. I can just picture that scenario really clearly in my mind. If it weren't Mac though, I would say Stella definately.

*throws pie, M&M's and sprays whipped cream back at everyone. Adds in a few squirts of chocolate syrup for good measure* :devil: :p :devil:

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

This thread is always a food fight... *throws a pie at everyone* I could see Mac and Stella badgering Danny to "Change his ways". Stella would definetly be a cool senario, Mac's just well ac-- you know it would be cool to see him and Danny talk like that..

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Miami and NY has released a few promo pics, ..but I don't want to talk about some of those...

Our threads has foodfights since.. back in Jan, when I first meet Auda.. [insert evil smirk here]

I can see Stella badgering Danny to change his ways, just because she seems more of the type to do so.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud! Lynn! Rad! DB!! Hi my shippy friends! :D **waves happily!**
    Aud I agree D/L balance eachother quite well...and yeah I don't know that he'd ever go live in Montana, but I too would love to see him visit! I think he'd be totally lost and it would be hysterical to watch I think! :lol: I think Linds would laugh at him (with love of course! ;) )
    Rad Hiya Honey! :D Lol, simple yet satisfying...lol, love that! That's so D/L! :lol:
    As for Danny singing in the shower...love that! And yeah Linds would totally know about that! :devil: :D

Lynn did you say pie? **Moriel whistles and looks completely innocent.....then tosses a huge banana cream pie right at Lynn!!**

DB Hello my friend! **waves!** Glad to see ya again! :D Devastating SG-1 news...you mean that it's ending? :confused: Yeah I heard something about that...I think I'm in denial about it... :( And yeah our ship had darn well better clearly sail before it ends...or I'm gonna be throwing many things at certain people! :mad:
    I want to see promo D/L pics too...they need to release full cast ones...and yeah D/L should totally be standing together...a nice cute pose would be fun! ;)

CSIfanaticgirl yeah hon, it's always a food fight around here...that's part of our charm! :lol:

Lynn yeah some of those promo pics are just...well yeah, I'm denying the existance of some of them...for various reasons... :lol:

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hey! *waves* I haven't been here in a couple of days. I feel like a bad shipper!

Yeah, I kinda can't blame you there...

*Dodges all of the pie throwing* Is it my imagination, or has the foodfight gotten bigger???

How much longer 'till the premiere?!

7. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Mad , my flunsty friend, here I am. Forcing myself to study and prepare lectures for the first day in school. Poor children, with me as their teacher. :)

I also think that Mac would be the one that will get through to Danny. Maybe he will tell him about Claire, and how she kept him im line, and how she was all that he needed to be in balance. Of course that would make Danny think. And Mac can chuckle in the end and say: "Look, whom I'm telling this. The guy who's never been in love." And Danny would say: "You know what they say, Mac; things change." An that would start a conversation.

As to their secret talents...well, I don't know how much more can Danny handle - Linsay keeps surprising him all the time.
    I would love to see Danny admitting that he cries during some sad scenes in the movies. :) And Lindsay...maybe playing basketball and being good at it. Since she's short, that would be a talent, I guess. :)

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

It has become a big ole' foodfight (gets ready to aim pie at anybody who snickers)!

Just curious, but has there been a promo commericial for csi ny yet? I've seen one for CSI but that's the only one that I have seen.

I'm having this funny feeling also that something is going to happen to Louie Messer. And of course, we know that Lindsay will be there for Danny like she was in "RSRD".

9. Guest

Guest Guest

They'll address the Louie issue. I don't see them just dropping it. Maybe he wakes up from his coma only to get killed. That's how I see it, and maybe..just maybe they'll have Lindsay sucked into the world of Tanglewood. ?????...

10. Svetlana

Svetlana Dead on Arrival

Hey guys!!!!! like i missed you!!!! omg i have a video iPod, and i was downloading some CSI: NY episodes, when i came across City of Dolls, and i downloaded it, i remembered thehand holding but i had totally forgotten about the awkward look LIndsay gives Danny!!! she looks at their hands, and then at him, and like throws it towards the ground and practiclly runs off, the look she had just screamed "Let go of my hand!!!!!!" hehe!!! and when she shot him down she had to think for a minute!
    She was like "I have to get back to the... uh... lab!" hehe i love it!!!!! and then danny just looked down and was swinging his hands back and forth sayin "yeah me too, me too" omg i love it!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and Anna Belknap does sorta look like Kelly Clarkson, even if you think i'm crazy!!!!!!!!! and Kelly Clarkson is my favorite singer ever!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!!

oh, and as for the teacher, that looks like danny, Mr. Gee, he bent over cuz he dropped something, and the view was amazing!!!!! also i asked he would 'tutor' ;) :devil: me, somedays when he had free time, he said.........................

YES!!!!!! infact i'm gonna be going there tomorrow i'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

i just hope he doesn't figure out my evil, plan of just staring at him the entire time, and otherstuff... :devil:!!! and i know, i know you're soo jealous!!!!! ;) :devil: :D

11. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

Moriel, i'm a fluffy all the way, but i'm also big on staying true to character. trying to keep lindsay in new york says something big for their relationship, and i don't know if emotionally danny will be ready to take that step. i can't say he'd stop her.

...but i do see him running off to montana to drag her back once he realizes how much she means to him. ;)

and this thread always was a food fight. what's more fun than a food fight? :D

12. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Naughty naughty Svetlana...and yes we are all so jealous. :devil:

I don't know if there has been a promo commercial yet. I don't watch CBS as often as I would like. I'm guessing that if they haven't had any yet, they will really start up in the next week or two. They seem to like to get people psyched at least a few weeks in advance.

I agree that they should resolve the Louie issue. I too think that Louie will probably recover and then something will happen where he gets killed. This will lead to much D/L. Danny won't be allowed on the case, and Lindsay will keep him updated on what is happening, Danny will meet her on a roof somewhere, leads to talking, then crying, then hugging...possibly kissing...you know you want the fluff ^_~!! :devil: :D :devil:

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm going to post something and it shows how bored I am.And remember, I was bored! :lol:

I wanted to know what Danny and Lindsay's name meant. LIke baby names.

Danny's was easy:

"God is my judge"

Lindsay's name, however, came up pretty interesting.

I first found Lincoln's Marsh . Confusing at first, I probed further till I found,= A lake, A place of Linden trees Then I looked up a Linden Tree.

* interesting point

In Roman mythology, the Linden Tree was a symbol of conjugal love and fidelity.

Okay, follow me here.

Danny-"God is my judge"
    +
    Lindsay-love and fidelity
    =
    Marriage and undying love
    TPTB please listen!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all my fluffy/flunsty/angsty/shippy pals! :lol: Our premiere is exactly 3 weeks from today y'all! Finally! Only three more weeks...WOHOOO!!! :D Yay!

Foodfight...bigger...what Smiliee...what you talking 'bout?! **Moriel whistles innocently and then dumps chocolate pudding on Smiliee's head!**
    Mis hey hon! :D I liked that...I could see that happening...Mac would be a little sarcastic, teasing and Danny would just get the smallest smile on his face...look like he was drifting for a minute (lost in thoughts of HIS "Montana" and then say "ya know..things change Mac." Heehee, I like it! Good one hon! :D

Vex yeah I haven't seen any promos for it yet, but unless I'm watching CSI I don't watch CBS all that often...so it's possible I just missed it, if they did show one.

Svet you crack me up hon! That evil plan of yours is hysterical...can't say I blame ya though...if I knew a guy who looked like Danny I'd stare at him as often as possible too! :devil: Lol! :D

Em glad you're a fluffy, that's what I like to hear! :D And yeah yeah, I guess I can understand being realistic :p Lol! When you say Linds staying in New York, you mean in the event something happens to split up the team right? As for Danny running out to Montana to "drag her back"...now that's what I'm talking about! :lol: I totally see that happening, for sure! :D
    Vex this is freaking awesome! You're like our D/L detective here...I LOVE it! :lol: I saw that and totally started cracking up...that's just fabulous...talk about a sign! :D

Alright y'all it's past my bedtime by alot...so I'm gonna go get some shut eye...in the meantime...dream about our ship sailing in only 3 more weeks! :D :D

**Moriel skips happily off to sleep...tossing pies over her shoulder at anyone left in the thread as she goes!**

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Twin!V I think I like it when you're bored. You find the kickass stuff!

Pet where have you been? *snuggles you* .. and whatever do you mean that the foodfights gotten bigger.. *whistles and throws a M&M pie across the room*

Minion!Em I could see Danny running to Montana to tell her he loves her. He'll be shy at first and then he'll be like "Stella, uhh, said to tell you, she uhhh misses you" and nod his head, "yeah thats it, Stella". and Lindsay will be like, "Uh huh" and then he'll go, "Damnit! I miss you!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.