Who Watches the Summers Re-Runs?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by janisha_csi, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I watch all of the CSI: Miami and CSI: NY reruns but I only watch the original CSI if it was an episode that I really liked. And I watch it almost daily on the Spike channel.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i watch em. only the LV one though, not fan of miami or NY. this thursday is a bullet runs through it!! its one of the bests chapters of S6, i like the bang-bang and way to go episodes too (too bad sara is with grissom and not with brass xD) ...as you can see i'm a jim brass fan!! =)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oooh I wonder if CBS will do a twofer or part one then two...I hate cliffhangers lol but I'll probably watch.

I keep an eye on the Miami schedules hoping they'll show Nonstop again while I pick up a few more S2 NY eps on CBS. I think for S1, I'll have to wait for Spike or the DVDs.

ETA: I was wrong, that ep isn't being shown here, Secrets and Flies is, I believe.

4. janisha_csi

janisha_csi Witness

I don't really watch Miami or NY...I have seen one or two of NY...i don't like that series and some of Miami...its better than NY but Vegas is the best! I watch the good episodes....Ive seen them all thanks to Spike and CSI Weekends on CBS.

If the GSR does continue...i think that I'll keep watchin it...GSR will not bring me down!! I dont think they'll last anyways.

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

It all depends on what I'm doing for watching re-runs or not. I (surprisngly) have had a life latley...so I'm usually busy on Thursdays and don't watch them. Come September I will again though.

6. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Dead on Arrival

I always watch the reruns. All three. They are my favourite show and I enjoy watching them over again.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I watch most of the LV re-runs on Spike and CBS, mainly because I only started watching around s6, so I missed most of it. I watch re-runs of Miami so that I can make fun of Caruso's bad acting. And I watch re-runs of NY because it's my favourite and I can't wait for the DVD! :cool:

8. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

i watched all the reruns because i missed the first few episodes of csi:ny season 2.

9. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

I watch the Re-runs because I love CSI and that pretty much my only reason.
    And for the people that think the season finale of S6 sucked was because you were hoping for to much after the big hit with 'Grave Danger'. But don't get me wrong the GSR was kind of strange, and im all for the Grillows but there was no big director there to shoot in SF and it could have been worse it could have been the series finale.....

10. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

Same here, haha. Just can't get enough of CSI.

11. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

I watch CSI NY...and i love every second of it..i even tape them..yay me
    allie

12. janisha_csi

janisha_csi Witness

Yea...so true!

13. csi1073

csi1073 Hit and Run

Bhahaha I love that video I watched it a million times when I first seen it.
    The Grissom bobble head.. :p

----------------------
    Grissom: A carpet beetle.....this shouldn't be here??
    Catherine: Why does he seem more like a hard wood floor kinda guy to you.

14. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

i watch Miami and NY cause i missed a bunch of episodes, but I'll watch CSI:LV if a good episode is on!

15. pandi

pandi Witness

i watch the reruns. even though i taped them on their original airdates and watched them many times after that, there isn't anything like watching csi on tv when it's airing.