Black Eyes, Blue Tears

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by vexus, Jun 29, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please post more soon :)

2. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Awww that was briliant loving this story! cant wait for more!

3. margFAN17

margFAN17 Witness

it was very goood :D please add more asap!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Yes, My angsty!twin has updated!! *snuggles you* This was a good chapter hun, keep it up!

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 16...

After working a 12 hour shift, the nurse reached her two-story brownstone, exhausted. She opened her door , tossed her keys on the side table next the front door and headed for her bedroom. She was stripping off her clothes as she walked, and not too concerned about the mess that she was leaving on the floor.

Changing into a white tank top and sweatpants, she sat down at the desk that she keeps in her bedroom. Working 12 hours a day, she didn't even have time to check her mail. Shifting through bills and junk mail, one letter drew her attention. Grabbing the letter opener in the drawer, she quickly sliced through the top.

Opening the letter, the nurse quickly absorbed what she was reading. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she quickly put the letter back into the envelope. She dropped the letter on the floor and walked over to her nightstand and put her hands on the sides of it. Looking at the vase that was on the nightstand, she grabbed the vase and slammed it against the window, shattering the window and the vase.

"That bitch!" she screamed, "My husband is in prison because of you!" She collapsed on the floor, next to the letter. The letter from Riker's spoke volumes.

The drive from the hospital was a solemn drive. Danny kept sneaking glances at Lindsay and she caught onto this and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Lindsay, baby what are you doing?", Danny said, "You're going to get hurt."

She painfully and slowly slid over to Danny, careful to hit any of her bruises. She grabbed the adjacent seatbelt and fastened it and cuddled against Danny.

Danny thought his heart was going to stop when she cuddled next to him.He reached a arm around her shoulders and gently patted her arm.

"I feel safe now." Lindsay said, smiling.

to be continued>>>

6. MacsGirlMel

aww please write more soon :)

7. CHILI_PEPPERS

Aww that was great i love it so far!

8. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

it's really good. please update soon?

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 17....

Anthony Garrett sat in the interrogation room, tapping his fingers on the cold, steel table. This is bull, Anthony thought to himself, I could be out there finishing Lindsay off, plus, her death will bring me into a lot of money.

His train of thought was interrupted when Stella, Mac, and an uniform NYPD officer entered the room. Stella and Mac pushed back their chairs and Mac slammed the folder down on the table, creating a loud thud.

Mac leaned forward and was eye to eye with Anthony, the fury on his face evident.

"Anthony, Anthony, Anthony," Mac said, staring Anthony down, "I have this sinking feeling that you have more associates that are helping you out. You seem like the type of man that's a little "slow", if you know what I mean."

Anthony leaned back into his chair, leaning back so that part of the chair was off the ground. "Okay, I'll tell ya."

Stella grabbed the pad and paper that was in her pocket and pushed it towards Anthony.

"Write".

Danny and Lindsay arrived at Lindsay's apartment. He unlatched the seatbelt and and gently placed a hand under Lindsay's legs and lifted her off of the seat.

His injured hand was noticed by Lindsay. "Danny, what happened to your hand?" Lindsay said, her voice shaking.

He ran his hands gently across her arms and smiled down at her. "I had a fight with the wall, and the wall won."

Lindsay looked at him with a blank look on her face and Danny couldn't help but laugh.

"Lindsay baby, it's okay," Danny said, " I did it because I was angry at what happened to you and I'm okay."

She couldn't help but look down at the ground. Lindsay looked up with tears in her eyes. "Danny, you have done so much for me, what can I do for you?"

"Be one with me."

to be continued>>>>>>

10. CHILI_PEPPERS

Awww! i loved this chapter! well done!

11. MacsGirlMel

So'd I, please continue soon!

12. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Oh my gosh, I just started reading, and even though I'm not a huge D/L shipper for NY, I just absolutely love this fic! Please update soon!

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I love all the reviews. You guys keep me on my toes!

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

part 18....

Don arrived at the hospital only to find that Lindsay was gone. And he knew just who had her too. It was only a matter of time when their feelings would show for each other.

He would have to talk to Danny later about taking Lindsay out of the hospital before she was ready. With a smile on his face, he walked away. It would have to wait.

Danny helped Lindsay slowly up the stairs of her apartment . He held on to her as he cautiously opened the double doors for her. She tried to rush to the elevators, but Danny gently placed a hand on her arm to stop her.

"Slow down, sweetie, we'll get there," Danny said, smiling. "You have to wait for the New York legs to catch up." Lindsay looked up at Danny and smiled, "Okay, Messer you got me there.".

He gave her waist a gentle squeeze and pushed the button for the 5th floor at the elevator. The elevator dinged and the door opened up and Danny led her inside. The door shut and the elevator started up.

Lindsay looked around the elevator and finally found a home in Danny's blue eyes. "Danny, when we get upstairs I want to talk about what happened. Will you listen?"

Danny turned and took her face in the palms of his hands. "I'll always listen for you."

to be continued....

15. MacsGirlMel

Please post more soon!