Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG OMG OMG are you serious!! Ahhh I dislike him alot (Sry to any one who dose) but i do and never excpected him to be on my fav show *cry* lol but seriosly what type of charater is he playing!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

THey finally have 2 CSI promo's out!!! yay CBS!!! lol jk they seem inresting and grissom has no beard!!! NOOOO!!!

3. melbel

melbel Pathologist

they have 3 promos but one is a CBS offical promo. cane be seen at grissomsararomance.com

4. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

Well i mean photoshoots
    Pictures of the cast...

5. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Dude, I need to know what the song is from the CBS summer promo. I know there's a thread in Music for this, but I wanted to ask people here in case people don't see it. Can anybody help us?

6. jordan

jordan Rookie

Question: Which promo are we talking about here??
    This one?
    If so, it's not Cath. It's a clip from an old episode. They all are. That one was from the episode where someone drives their car through a house and at the beginning Nick spazzes cuz there's a bug on his arm. Oh, and the funny Grissom hat. ^__^

7. Danique

Danique Rookie

you mean "Bodies in Motion"?? Catherine only works the case for a few minutes cause Warrick and Catherine have a new murder..a girl found dead in her underwear with boots on..Catherine isn't near a car in that episode..

8. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Okay, to put everyone's mind to rest.... yes, it is Catherine in the car. Lindsey is in the back. It's from Built to Kill. A friend of mine was going read for the part of the paramedic that responds to the accident. According to the sides he was given, Catherine is hit intentionally so they could kidnap Lindsey. Cath refuses treatment at the scene and Warrick and Grissom show up to process the car and lend support to Catherine.
    Since I haven't heard back from Marty, I have no idea if the scene was changed, so the caveat still applies until we see it on the screen.

9. Danique

Danique Rookie

Thanks so much.. :)

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Woahh! Thats huge!! Thanks Wynterblue :)

But like CSI_Ali said, does anyone know what song is played in the promo when its just the clips from season 6? The lyrics are "I can't believe your here, after all these years, I can't believe my eyes." I googled them but couldn't find them. I know im supposed to look in the music but you guys know alot so I was wondering... :) Thanks.

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Oh god, I hope it's K-Fed that gets like beat up or whatever. I really can't stand him!!

Wynterblue thanks a bunch!

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is now a discussion thread for "Guest Star Discussions", It starts out with K-fed but it will be available for all guest stars and there is a spoiler warning in the main title. The same rules apply there regarding guest stars as they apply in here. For those who missed those rules I have posted them in that thread. :)

13. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Yay love to see Nicky give him a Smack!
    Another Sexy Nick scene.
    Another Thread^ Um so as far as we know is it just K-Fed Guest starring so far that is pretty Famous?

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

We are having so much trouble trying to find that song. It's like CBS keeps their music under lock and key.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

First someone started the thread originally about K-Fed the downside of that is that it revealed the spoiler about it.
    Second he isn't the only one we know about that will be guest starring, There are two others that we know about. Which is why the fact of having a thread like that would be good. Not to mention any other guest stars that will be possibly appearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.