The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

again, thanks a lot for this link allmaple, you rule ;) :D

*sigh* yeah, that's why i'm freakin' excited about the new season :D less than a month to go!

2. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

thank god for whoever invented black!!....that man looks F.A.B in black!!!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW- thank's Adzix I was shocked when he walked out by the way at 8:37 pm- (I taped it- that part}- he looked so different- but the black on black-stunning- :eek: he has a radiance that just exudes from his mere presence :p the man looks years younger than his actual age ;) still not used to the "no beard" but give me time- ;)and on being arrogrant-not at all- just sure of him self-and that's a good thing ;)

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Has anyone seen ET tonight? There was a very, very small segment (about 3 or 4 seconds) with him talking to Mary Hart before he ran off to see the private concert Prince was doing for the celebrities. He kissed her on the cheek! How lucky can you get, huh?

I totally agree with everything you said! He looks fabulous!!! :devil:

5. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

THANKS for this little tidbit! IMO sometimes arrogance can be confused with self-confidence, and we all know he has plenty of that. ;)

6. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Best man :cool:

No wonder. Very classy last night.
    I missed The Beard :eek:, but hey 3 months without seeing him was Hell! So better this than nothing ;)

WOW! How tall is Dennis Haysbert exactly, because he looked HUUUUGE! :eek: :lol:

7. Desertwind

:D :D I'm hep- how tall is this guy? because Billy is 5'11-he's as tall as Kareem-or what's his face? the famouse basketball player- name eludes me :(

8. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

I'm was just home lying sick in bed, Desertwind.
    It didn't do much good watching the Emmys either I Drooled over Billy. HE GOT SKINNY AND OMG!!! My year keeps getting Better and Better. I SERIOUSLY WANT SEASON 7 ON NOW!!

Billy is always Under-rated. He's such a great actor and he's a Great person but most people and Hollywood don't pay attention to that which is a sad thing :( .Cause if they did he would be big. But He's happy the way he is which makes me happy.

His Outfit in the Emmys can anyone say "OMFG" His black on Black comb was... I'm at a lost for words. He is a class act. He stood out from every other man. With their White shirts and Black or Sliver ties. That's what I call An awesome choice. Billy just is *sigh*. I say they should have just gave him an award for his outfit.
    BEST DRESSED MALE:William Petersen.

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Dennis Haysbert is a year younger than BP and stands 6'4" :D
    He's got such a great voice and loved him as the President on "24" :D

I do miss the beard so much. :(
    I must be blind, 'cause I just don't see any changes in BP's weight. Other than the short hair, no beard, he looks the same to me. :rolleyes: Maybe it's my laptop. :eek:

------------------------
    [​IMG]

10. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

just seen the photos of billy at emmys and all i can say is lord have mercy!! wow! utterly gorgeous!!! how much more gorgeous can one man get?! (still prefer him with a beard though....)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

I know what you mean! Is it wrong to have...erm...recorded him on DVD?! I think I've just moved WPHS on to stalker level! :lol:

He just gets more fabulous as he gets older! I wish I was that British actress... there's no way I'd have gone for a shy little peck... *runs out for a cold bucket of water and throws it over self.* OOh, that's better! It was getting hot in here! :lol:

12. Desertwind

Did you girls see him kiss Jann Carl- from "ET" last night-- he's always kissing the girls :p sexy devil- :p and than hurridely said "got to go see Prince" and scurried off- very brief- and he was alone :( HMMMM -where was his better half?

And newflame13 get better :(

13. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

Thanks Desertwind I think I'll be up and running by Next week.
    Anyways He's is such a Flirt. Gotta love him for that. He's a Sweet heart and a Half. :p

14. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

haha. :lol: i agree britfan, i don't think i would've been reponsible for my actions if i'd have been kelly mcdonald. maybe wrestled him to the ground or something(?!) :lol:

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Oh, that's a great idea!!! :devil: But I'm not strong enough to do it by myself, so I'm asking for your help, girls... With all of us working together, we should be able to do it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.